PES 2011 Discussion thread

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/avances/7559/2209/0/pes-2011/

"This time, there are NO limits on the slots for players or teams, and you can create stadiums, competitions and "PERSONALIZED LEAGUES" where we can have our own groups, qualification, emblems and teams"

:SHOCK: This is HUGE!!!!

This is way too good to be true.

Also the slots issue! What is there a never ending expansion of slots so it all down to how much space you have on your harddrive (PC, PS3 etc.. )

Just wondered when you got to 1000 players created etc the game will just crash?

And if Sao Paulo charges too much for his license? Or probably he is not interested in going out in the game either...

It is easy to speak without knowing the truth

Sls
Polter2k

So why EA has the rights to sao paulo in the last four years and not Konami?
anyway, is not about "this" or "one" team, it's about how things are conducted. I honestly think it's very bad for Konami.

This is way too good to be true.

Also the slots issue! What is there a never ending expansion of slots so it all down to how much space you have on your harddrive (PC, PS3 etc.. )

Just wondered when you got to 1000 players created etc the game will just crash?

the main man on NEWB said its true,make what you will of that

Translation of article from google

Konami weapon a very promising eleven. We test your form in the field status.
Now that football resting after an exciting world, Konami has the final play to try to equalize the party who, year after year, plays against the EA Sports FIFA franchise. Time, the Cup is Canadians, although the Japanese still have time to strategize and equalize the party at the last moment. We offer you how Konami attempts to go out of their particular out-of-game with PES 2011.

After of Nations worldwide, football takes a small break until you return the League. A period of time in which companies such as EA Sports and Konami play much, and probably be recent weeks the most important until the release of 11 FIFA and PES 2011 in the video game market more agricultural.

In the case of Canadians of Electronic Arts, much of the work was done, already polished and very consolidated game experience. But the Japanese them much remains to be improved and imperative need to put a goal in their match against the FIFA series for at least look him face to face inside the playing field.

To achieve this, PES 2011 introduces important news in this edition. On the one hand we have that the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europe League come with all official licenses while it adds to the whole CONMEBOL Copa Libertadores and the UEFA Super Cup. Also, the Master League finally becomes online, while aesthetics and customization options join the gameplay in a process of revolution that, in the words of its managers, "going to achieve the largest advance within of the saga in regards to this generation of consoles".

Messi is a great player, but also need passes to create game. Therefore, one of the large additions of SSPE 2011 perhaps the possibility to pass with complete accuracy, using a power bar.
Football development
Once introduced in the grass "preview" version that we tested, one of the things that most drew us attention was total reform regarding players control. Now note that they part of the stadium and to "weigh" more in terms of control, which makes us irresistibly think FIFA series which philosophy desunir player and a final ball is collected.

But it was not the most positive aspect of our first contact with the title shot. Great Star of this game lies in a power bar which helps us to have, as it is called at Konami, "total control" on our style of play. Thanks to this, slideshows, shots, band serves, vaselinas... earn a degree of precision in the franchise, which multiply the possibilities for passes to the hole to create a wider variety of plays.

The penalties, for their part, are also infected this incorporation, although it should be noted that the version showed that us, perspective was not typical (behind of the player), but asymmetric.

Also, each player also has a resistance bar that indicates the effect of the "sprints" on his performance during meetings, in the first instance had a rhythm game too slow. However, this problem can be overcome easily querying game options and increasing speed by up to two different degrees (in particular "1 x" and "2 x").

PES 2011 becomes more physical helping a larger repertoire of animations enable us to see the most spectacular football throughout the series. And so nothing fails, there is nothing better than a facial representation at the height.
Coming out of the sidelines
One of the features that most renowned executive producer Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka is the new artificial intelligence applied on players and, more specifically, on defence. The players now strive to maintain their positions within the pitch and prefer to stand in front of entering them.

But there are significant gaps in our tests demonstrated colleagues who were not desmarcaban and an embarrassing situation where a simple and innocent assignment without danger became a goal in its own goal because of a faulty IA in the goalkeeper.

Thus, while it appears a remarkable evolution in what refers to the style of play PES 2011, are still many aspects by polishing. For example, animations on this occasion are more varied, natural and realistic. However, in the shown version not appeared either interlaced, with a few breaks that wouldn't us see in all its glory new entries, locks, and pushes that appear in this edition.

Similarly, races and turns, more organic than ever, animations were overshadowed by a few repetitions "motion blur" was yet to be integrated to 100 percent. When Konami finish working on it, is intended to give a more spectacular plays when you visualise them again.

PES 2011 interface refreshes to be cleaner and provide us with details such as drag and drop players to put them in place of the pitch that satisfies us more. Full control on the bench.
October just promises
At the visual level, highlight that 1000 new animations recreated from scratch (thanks to more than 100 hours of "motion capture"), in addition to facial animation has been considerably improved includes. A washing of face seen also tactic and strategy that enabled "drag and drop" technique to make us easier options and menus - cleaner - manage our team, including substitutions and changes of training.

Is not the only way to increase the ease of use in PES 2011, but it also will bet for allowing us to select predefined game systems (offensive, defensive, balanced...), or directly to design our own style team by increasing or decreasing the pressure capacity, placing the defensive line, enhance the degree of connection between players, etc.

Ultimately provide greater customization users, partly thanks to an enhanced editing mode where we have complete control over the content and appearance of the game. This time there are no limits "slot" by player or team, and it is also the opportunity to build stadiums, competitions and custom leagues where have our own group, knockout, emblems and sets. Without doubt, major attractions for a video game that keeps the voices of Carlos Martínez and Maldini, with the promise of to Polish sound errors logged in the previous installment.

And that she is perhaps too promises, but it will have to wait until October 22 to discover if this PES is really the best of recent times

Last edited:
Hopefully that could mean that you could choose what leagues to have in BAL, so even if they probably have a fixed number of leagues it would be nice to be able to replace with created ones too.

It does all sound to good to be true BUT i've been dissapointed in the past before. I need this game in my hand before i jump to conclusions!!

This is too exciting. Asking for this for ages, specially Nick, and its finally come to exist. Question is, can it be done to the ML, or is it only under a different customizable mode? Also, article says leagues ares customizable but it doesn't say how many divisions we can have.

We need more info on this.

it looks like konami have seen what the pc edit community can do and now hopefully we will finally get an edit mode on ps3/xbox that will rival what the pc patch creators has been doing for years

Last edited:
Exciting stuff about the edit mode (if true). But Konami must address the situation regarding updates and option files.

I heard about people complaining about this, has Konami mentioned they will fix this at any stage and how much of a noise did people make.

this game is looking great again :)

please tell me manual keeper is available online in 2011...? for some reason I couldn't use this online in 2010...

I love manual keeper and use it the entire match and I'm very good with it just like the old days. I must have full control of the keeper when I want or I get to frustrated..

Last edited:
this game is looking great again :)

I have always wonder what is the deal with manual keepers option in footie games?

please tell me manual keeper is available online in 2011...? manual keeper should of have been mandatory in all footie games for a long time now. Konami had it last year but then half assed it and disabled it for online play. makes no sense.. at least I couldn't figure out how to use it online.

I love manual keeper and use it the entire match and I'm very good with it. I must have full control of the keeper when I want or I can't stand it.. hell I remember playing GOAL and some of the earlier FIFA's with manual keeper on the NES. This option should be just like the EA NHL hockey games.. and should of been available in all footie games released since the NES days. there is no excuse to leave something like this out of the game these days...

I never did understand in past years... footie gamers complaining about shit keepers but yet they would never hardly complain about not having full manual control on keepers.. this fixes shit keepers

any ways.. if konami really has total control like they are hyping.. then they must surely have manual keeper again and available for online play. enhancing the manual keeper controls would be great too..

It's so pointless it isn't allowed online. I mean what the hell.

So why EA has the rights to sao paulo in the last four years and not Konami?
anyway, is not about "this" or "one" team, it's about how things are conducted. I honestly think it's very bad for Konami.

Ea perhaps has the exclusive rights to the license of Sao Paulo...

Sls
Polter2k

Can anybody with a UK PS3 copy of PES2010 please confirm if there is spanish commentary included in the disc?

I would like to import PES 2011 but I would prefer if it also had spanish commentary.

Thanks,

Agreed with the above. It's almost not worth it to do a comprehensive edit. Has this been commincated or brought to Konami's attention. I don't have a twitter account but we need to inform jon murphy about this if just to bring to their attention.

I find the whole unlimited slots for editing a fairy tale.

It's weird just how many new features/changes both games seem to have in common. The infinite team/player(/chant?) slots seems to be this year's 360 dribbling.

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/avances/7559/2209/0/pes-2011/

"This time, there are NO limits on the slots for players or teams, and you can create stadiums, competitions and "PERSONALIZED LEAGUES" where we can have our own groups, qualification, emblems and teams"

:SHOCK: This is HUGE!!!!

Full league structure possibly for ML then?

*Waits for Nick to cream his pants*

This is too exciting. Asking for this for ages, specially Nick, and its finally come to exist. Question is, can it be done to the ML, or is it only under a different customizable mode? Also, article says leagues ares customizable but it doesn't say how many divisions we can have.

We need more info on this.

Now that's a dream come true (Hopefully). Ain't that right, Nick? ;)

AUTOMATED RESPONSE: NICK IS IN A DELERIUM ENDUSED COMA
AND THREFOR UNABLE TO RESPOND...

Great, i've always wanted that. eg two divisions of 10 teams each from the same country. Or 20 in div 1 and a handful in Div 2 form the same nation.

Yeah, now I think about it this does not mean I can have a Prem', Championship, Division 1 and Division 2 in the ML, it just means I may be able to create a competition like that but without the ML stuff...

" comes out of coma and begins to spiral down"

:((:SS

Perhaps offline ML will be different in a sense that the structure of the teams will be different.

Its probably a long shot, but we'll probably have a fully editable ML offline whereas the online ML would be pre-determined by KONAMI(to keep consistency between online users) with the addition that we can bring our ML team OF online.

Yeah, now I think about it this does not mean I can have a Prem', Championship, Division 1 and Division 2 in the ML, it just means I may be able to create a competition like that but without the ML stuff...

" comes out of coma and begins to spiral down"

:((:SS
That's what I'm wondering as well. We can probably customize anything and everything, but not ML. I hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom