PES 2011 Discussion thread

I hope the penalty system is improved. There needs to be some kind of visual indication of power and the camera was awful!

After Jamezinho beat me 5-3 on penalties last night, I now agree, the penalties are shit. :LOL:

Jamez duped me good and proper, telling me he didnt know how they worked, then smashed 5 in both top corners, and made some fantastic saves to pull mine out of the bottom corner. I will never believe another word he says. :CONFUSE:

After Jamezinho beat me 5-3 on penalties last night, I now agree, the penalties are shit. :LOL:

Jamez duped me good and proper, telling me he didnt know how they worked, then smashed 5 in both top corners, and made some fantastic saves to pull mine out of the bottom corner. I will never believe another word he says. :CONFUSE:

:JAY:

As I've always maintained, the penalty system in PES2010 is truly wonderful and I would not change a thing about it.

:JAY:

As I've always maintained, the penalty system in PES2010 is truly wonderful and I would not change a thing about it.

0932aea11ccabc429543cd9da7bbe5ec.jpg

The Libertadores Cup will not be all licensed??????????

it's disappointing konami... here are the emblems that do not appear in the video:

* Banfield
* Chivas Guadalajara
* Colo Colo
* Deportivo Cuenca
* Estudiantes LP
* Internacional
* Morelia
* São Paulo Futebol Clube
* Universidad Católica
* Universitario

Estudiantes and SC Internacional are in the trailer. They are both licensed. The rest however dont seem to be but then again its only July and licenses are only finalised in August so lets wait and see.

Hi guys

I am so pleased to hear of all the new improvements but ive not come across anything that suggests they have fixed the awful crowd sound effects?

Any news on this?

From the initial press release and the Tokyo trip it is clear that the audio in PES 2011 is getting a major overhaul. They are re-recording a lot of the old chants and crowd noise and improving upon them to make them sound more life like and realistic. In addition we now have a new commentary member. Jim Beglin is replacing Mark Lawrenson and teams up with Jon Champion. Both commentators will be using a new script and audio system.

The Libertadores Cup will not be all licensed??????????

it's disappointing konami... here are the emblems that do not appear in the video:

* Banfield
* Chivas Guadalajara
* Colo Colo
* Deportivo Cuenca
* Estudiantes LP
* Internacional
* Morelia
* São Paulo Futebol Clube
* Universidad Católica
* Universitario

As I've said before, I'm sure EA has the exclusive license for the Mexican League.

In truth i don't mind editing the fake equivalent of those teams

Editing is fun

I just hope they give xbox 360 users more customisability this time around

As I've said before, I'm sure EA has the exclusive license for the Mexican League.

It is exclusive to EA Jamez but Konami seem to have acquired at least 2. I know for sure Monterrey are in the trailer along with another Mexican team. So who knows? Maybe they can only have 2 or maybe they are still trying to negotiate and get more.

It is exclusive to EA Jamez but Konami seem to have acquired at least 2. I know for sure Monterrey are in the trailer along with another Mexican team. So who knows? Maybe they can only have 2 or maybe they are still trying to negotiate and get more.

Yeah, it could be similar to the Premier League - 2 teams only.

They actually acquired three Mexican licenses : San Luis, Estudiantes Tecos and Monterrey. However, they are missing a few teams that advanced into the later rounds during this 2010 cup.

They actually acquired three Mexican licenses : San Luis, Estudiantes Tecos and Monterrey. However, they are missing a few teams that advanced into the later rounds during this 2010 cup.

Oh great! Thanks for that mate. Well it looks like Konami are trying to acquire the licenses individually on a team by team basis instead of trying to get all the regional qualifying teams in one.

That's not entirely true.On second thought - that's not true at all.

07/08
Arsenal- 2 goals 1 assist
Liverpool - 1 goal
Chelsea - 1 goal [UCL Final + MOTM]

I'm too lazy checking his 08/09 stats but they weren't too bad.

09/10
He had goals against every top 7 side he met except against Barcelona but he was unquestionably Madrid's best player
Valencia - 1 goal in 1 match
Sevilla - 1 goal in 1 match
Mallorca - 3 goals in 2 matches
Villarreal - 2 in 2
and he scored Madrid's only goal in the knock-out stages.
He's hardly the big game bottler he was back 06/07.

08/09
Chelsea - 1 assist and 2 wrongfully disallowed goals
Inter Milan - 1 goal
Arsenal - 2 goals and motm
Barcelona CL final - United's motm

08/09
Inter Milan - 1 goal

That final where CR miss a penalty? And after he made a goal, disappears from the field?

08/09
Inter Milan - 1 goal

vs Chelsea, Inter and Barca he wasan't very good though :)) average at best :)

That final where CR miss a penalty? And after he made a goal, disappears from the field?

No its the one where he was ok, but extremely selfish going on a shooting spree from range and played for himself. Got frustrated and gave up after the second goal

Last edited:
08/09
Inter Milan - 1 goal

vs Chelsea, Inter and Barca he wasan't very good though :)) average at best :)

No its the one where he was ok, but extremely selfish going on a shooting spree from range and played for himself. Got frustrated and gave up after the second goal

Thought we're over this already.

Back on-topic.

all aboard the hype train!!

From twitter:
AsimTanvir Just left extended PES 2011 session with @AryelAbrahami. I don't think I can play another footy game until it is finally released in October

:)

What about Monterrey emblem at the video ??? (this is a Mexican team)

This information doesn't make any sense.

there're more teams that appear...san luis, just to name a few....

São Paulo is the only brazilian team that do not appear(emblem), and it's the most brazilian winner of this competition. (3 cups)

LOL

Konami makes me laugh

What about Monterrey emblem at the video ??? (this is a Mexican team)

This information doesn't make any sense.

there're more teams that appear...san luis, just to name a few....

São Paulo is the only brazilian team that do not appear(emblem), and it's the most brazilian winner of this competition. (3 cups)

LOL

Konami makes me laugh

And if Sao Paulo charges too much for his license? Or probably he is not interested in going out in the game either...

It is easy to speak without knowing the truth

Sls
Polter2k

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/avances/7559/2209/0/pes-2011/

"Esta vez no hay límites de “slots” por jugador o equipo, y además cabe la oportunidad de crear estadios, competiciones y ligas personalizadas donde tener nuestros propios grupos, eliminatorias, emblemas y conjuntos"

"This time, there are NO limits on the slots for players or teams, and you can create stadiums, competitions and "PERSONALIZED LEAGUES" where we can have our own groups, qualification, emblems and teams"

:SHOCK: This is HUGE!!!!

Last edited:
Link is broken....other then that, I don't buy it.
If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
This is Konami we're talking about remember?

Back
Top Bottom