PES 2011 Discussion thread

Copa Libertadores actually has 40 teams. The video shows the logo of 28 teams, but if you pay attention, the Estudiantes de la Plata's logo isn't in there, though the team is showed. So 29 teams.

However, the game is missing a few important teams that advanced to the Round of 16 in this cup like Sao Paulo, Chivas Guadalajara, and Universitario de Deportes.

LOL do you consider Universitario important? LMAO...

Probably we will see more licenses later...

celebration is the day of 2-6 to real madrid.
never I saw more this celebration.

(remember , sebaas is barcelona fan)

Thierry-Henry-Real-Madrid-001.jpg

800pxwcfrance.jpg

Last edited:
That's fantastic. When will Henry's Handball special move be implemented? Will there be an option to link several handballs together? :D

What about the first touch ?

The less responsive nature of a lesser technical player ?

What about the fact you need to alot more aware of player posture before attempting a pass ?

Varying strategies and Player Cards that require understanding to be able utilise properly ?

The 2010 Trick System ?

For me it was very different to PES 2009, but then again I play the game at least 30 hours per week, so maybe I'm seeing something you are not bud.

You wasting your energy bud very few understand where we are coming from.

I must admit I am a little underwhelmed by the video more due to the regurgitation of the E3 footage.

I am seriously worried about the trickfest shit and also about the "manual" passing, having said that, I am confident that PES/Konami will not lose their roots and make you feel the difference between passing with Xavi compared to Di Maria.

But that fuckin trick system is making me nauseus.

Also Konami need to start delving into player body momentum, weight and differential speed of movement. A player doesn't suddenly stop. Your body slows down and bursts into pace. I get irritated when I see a player stop dead and pass a ball then remain standing.

A little is not the word. Shoddy journalism.

Absolutely shocking. How can someone play a game for five minutes and offer any kind of opinion? More to the point, why would a journalist go to a play test only intending to stay for five minutes?

Jesus.

Seabass is an Inter fan as far as I'm aware, hence the chronic over-rating of Adriano.

Absolutely shocking. How can someone play a game for five minutes and offer any kind of opinion? More to the point, why would a journalist go to a play test only intending to stay for five minutes?

Jesus.

Seabass is an Inter fan as far as I'm aware, hence the chronic over-rating of Adriano.

you see interviws sebaas...he , always say her clubs is barcelona..in pes2 pes3 pes4 pes5...and her player is adriano.

the creator of "captain tsubasa" is barcelona fan too.

haha all japans are fans....

sorry for offtopic...

celebration is the day of 2-6 to real madrid.
never I saw more this celebration.

Thierry-Henry-Real-Madrid-001.jpg

800pxwcfrance.jpg

hmmm

?me parecía que seebass un fan de Lazio? :SS

Apparenly according the the PES 2010 interview he's a lazio fan an his favorite player is Foggia :CONFUSE:

Now THAT would explain why Lazio were sponsored by PES 2009 for a month or so back in 2008/2009

Last edited:
Actually I am pretty certain that Seabass is a Lazio fan but he doesn;t have enough time to watch football. IMO that is all that should be playing on screens all around the Konami offices all the time....constant inspiration.

Damn you.....beat me to it klashman69

Just watched the video, everything looks nice apart from the bloody tricks. All this assigning 4 tricks to the right stick ? Wtf ? Assign them to who ffs ? :CONFUSE:

Surely they have to at least assign them like they do now, ONLY for players with 80 Dribbling Accuracy or more. And 90 for the ridiculous one's. :PRAY:

Just watched the video, everything looks nice apart from the bloody tricks. All this assigning 4 tricks to the right stick ? Wtf ? Assign them to who ffs ? :CONFUSE:

Surely they have to at least assign them like they do now, ONLY for players with 80 Dribbling Accuracy or more. And 90 for the ridiculous one's. :PRAY:

Remember "speed stars"?

LOL do you consider Universitario important? LMAO...

Probably we will see more licenses later...

Well, if the game has the second best Peruvian team when it comes to titles(Alianza Lima, 21), why wouldn't it include the best one (Universitario, 25)? Common sense.

Regards,
God bless.

Well, if the game has the second best Peruvian team when it comes to titles(Alianza Lima, 21), why wouldn't it include the best one (Universitario, 25)? Common sense.

Regards,
God bless.

Any peruvian team (even our national team) is not important in any video game. It is simple. We are in the stone age of football. We dont have a single CL cup, so in any case our teams are for fill the spaces available for our country ^^

Any peruvian team (even our national team) is not important in any video game. It is simple. We are in the stone age of football. We dont have a single CL cup, so in any case our teams are for fill the spaces available for our country ^^

I would want the Peruvian teams. I want all the South American club and national sides. The more teams, the merrier! :)

Did anyone notice if any of the Mexican teams in the Copa Lib were licensed? I ask because I believe EA have an exclusive deal with the Mexican league.

They can add 50 billion animations but it wont take away the horrendous marble on glass table ball physics that are still clearly present.

Agree.

Also, They can add 50 billion animations but it wont take away the horrendous robotic player movements that are still clearly present.

I will reserve judgment until I play the demo.

What's with everything going stat-based? I'd better watch a match on TV then!! Stats should influence my decision not decide for me!! I want to pull off those wonderful passes myself not click a button and forget about what happens next.

Oh dear god...

Get out of here. Now.

Back
Top Bottom