PES 2011 Discussion thread

Hopefully with the new stadium editor we will be able to edit the nets! TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE MUTHAFUCKAS!

I hope you will be able to play with your created stadiums online. In this day and age when you can play with user created levels online (LittleBigPlanet) I would think a stadium should be pretty easy.

Is Gourcuff the only player not wearing a tech fit shirt

Seems to be. He doesn't use it. So it makes it a nice detail:
88973619.jpg

It's a shame the screenshots show two of the worst teams at the world cup.:))

Cant see our boys there jamez,you must be mistaken.;)

Stadium editor :SHOCK: when i mentioned this a few weeks back,i did think it was maybe wishful thinking but lets hope hey.

Magnificent. PES is looking solid this year. Roll on Gamescom and then October!

Damn.... work is blocking youtube. Will have to watch it at home this evening. Screw my wait and see policy.
I really hope they fix online. I'm starting to enjoy FIFA WC online (spit)

54-1:00 on the youtube video, that feint by Ronaldo was incredible, the likeness was spot on especially in the motion bit.

No one else totally underwhelmed then? Looks just like the previews we have be given for the past 3 years. I sense that another year of playing PES 5 is ahead.

Apart from the fact players move like they are all embarrased about their sweaty armpits and at times have their arms glued to their side.

Brilliant!!!

Animations look fantastic, not only that Ratface, Messi, Oezil all seem to have different dribbling styles :) Konami sticking to ther individual roots!

lol i knew the stadium editor will be rather basic, just adding logos, paint, banners and hopefully editing those god forsaken nets, looks brilliant though :)!

Will take some time it seems to get used to the tactics which look top class again from Konami :) Now hopefully they will get the demo right.

No one else totally underwhelmed then? Looks just like the previews we have be given for the past 3 years. I sense that another year of playing PES 5 is ahead.

Ah good old skeptics. It's like it doesn't matter what Konami shows us. I guess only demo will clear some minds up.

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Trailer
YouTube - PES 2009 - Oficial Trailer
YouTube - PES 2010 GC Trailer

Looking back at the trailers you speak of I'd disagree. All you saw in the past trailers was gloss, nothing concreate there.

They have tackled and sorted the main issue which was the animations. Added a whole load of other issues, still the demo is the most importnat thing.

Last edited:
I wonder how hard it is to make a PES 10 trailer. With all the clipping going on(ball with feet, players with players), the weird animations, horrible transitions, and occasional limb malfunctions.

I for one am quite impressed with what I've read and seen so far.

Counted the Copa Libertadores teams and they were 28. That's great :D

So the BAL info was two screenshots? Disappointing... Also the ball physics is wonky, a couple of bounces and then gets sucked down in the grass very unnaturally.

Back
Top Bottom