PES 2011 Discussion thread

If really will be so long trailer , suppose will be the same presentation from that in Tokiо :
http://pes.bfl-team.com/?p=349
All this "new" key innovation in one HD video . Just guess !
And i don't want stadium editor ,it will be useless . I don't know , ho will stay hole day to " edit " or " great" one stadium !? The hole stadium is showing only for 10-30 seconds for one match . From 1000 players maybe one . Net , Turf and Doоrs editor ? Yes, why not ! New face builder ?? Pls , yes ! But stadium editor... no needed .
But ho know... this is Konami ! Expect the unexpected

If really will be so long trailer , suppose will be the same presentation from that in Tokiо :
And i don't want stadium editor ,it will be useless . I don't know , ho will stay hole day to " edit " or " great" one stadium !? The hole stadium is showing only for 10-30 seconds for one match . From 1000 players maybe one . Net , Turf and Doоrs editor ? Yes, why not ! New face builder ?? Pls , yes ! But stadium editor... no needed .

You obviously never played a game with a stadium editor in it

As long as they dont do it half arsed like they did with the kit editors, ie take a low res picture with the webcam and apply it to a kit that can only have one logo.

With the lighting effects now in the game I cannot imagine being able to create custom adboards and logos for the stadiums, more like a generic shape you can create, ie bowl, square, running tracks etc.

Hopefully I will be wrong but its a great idea if done right, otherwise the PC version will be ideal again.

As long as they dont do it half arsed like they did with the kit editors, ie take a low res picture with the webcam and apply it to a kit that can only have one logo.

With the lighting effects now in the game I cannot imagine being able to create custom adboards and logos for the stadiums, more like a generic shape you can create, ie bowl, square, running tracks etc.

Hopefully I will be wrong but its a great idea if done right, otherwise the PC version will be ideal again.

I guess that feeling is fair to have. We've been used from Konami that everything is never how it should be.

I also hope that, although this is Konami's "big feature" for Edit Mode, they extend the options on other stuff, like boots.

Last edited:
You obviously never played a game with a stadium editor in it

And why i need to play the game with stadium editor ??
This is faken unusless ! Just do you have any idea how many items has a stadium there and how much space do you will needen in Consoles or PC Hard Disk ? HUGE! How will safe these changes, how much will your option file or save folder ? Perhaps to 1 GB + only with stadiums ? :CONFUSE: I don't know , just it's doesn't look so easy ! And why we needed it !?

Last edited:

You have the slightest idea how many times we've been wanting a stadium editor. I hope we can literally edit anything and everything. Pitch color, pattern, seats, banners etc.

I also hope they make everything in edit mode unlimited this time.

And why i need to play the game with stadium editor ??
This is faken unusless ! Just do you have any idea how many items has a stadium there and how much space do you will needen in Consola or PC Hard Disk ? HUGE! How will safe these changes, how much will your option file or save folder ? Perhaps to 1 GB + only with stadiums without ? :CONFUSE: I don't know , just it's doesn't look so easy !

Obviously they won't be stored on option files :o And what are you on about? Previous PES could have "millions" of stadiums with Kitserver, they weren't that big, and people had lots of them. And someone loved to make them too. You may think it's useless, but "editing freaks" will love it.

Stadium editor would be a huge surprise tbh, must have found a really clever way of implementing it, otherwise it wouldn't be possible :APPLAUD:

Obviously they won't be stored on option files :o And what are you on about? Previous PES could have "millions" of stadiums with Kitserver, they weren't that big, and people had lots of them. And someone loved to make them too. You may think it's useless, but "editing freaks" will love it.

Yes, but current stadiums are a few 100 mbs each, that's the reason why they don't/can't put more.

Stadium editor would be a huge surprise tbh, must have found a really clever way of implementing it, otherwise it wouldn't be possible :APPLAUD:

Yes, but current stadiums are a few 100 mbs each, that's the reason why they don't/can't put more.

Just a guess, but maybe that could mean we can make full use of our HDD's now?

we'll see tommorow, but I can't really see it implemented into the current system if it is "really free". All the current stadia is "static" and more or less just 3D parts with textures applied. A completely free stadium editor would have to "bake" textures with shadows on it for example, which seems very unlikely.
I could see a tool which allows to edit certain adboards or banners on a stadium, colors etc., but not really free.
Atm they have some parts in the stadiums which are editable, for which they use "lightmaps" instead of baked textures", which could be the case again. *I refer to the stadia adboards which change to CL or EL adboards for example ;)

I doubt it's because of that actually. DVD sizes don't really matter these days, there are double layered one's, blu-rays... PC's and Consoles have huge ass hard drives where games can be installed on.

we'll see tommorow, but I can't really see it implemented into the current system if it is "really free". All the current stadia is "static" and more or less just 3D parts with textures applied. A completely free stadium editor would have to "bake" textures with shadows on it for example, which seems very unlikely.
I could see a tool which allows to edit certain adboards or banners on a stadium, colors etc., but not really free.
Atm they have some parts in the stadiums which are editable, for which they use "lightmaps" instead of baked textures", which could be the case again. *I refer to the stadia adboards which change to CL or EL adboards for example ;)

I think you're trying to see it like a 3D software. It will be way more preset I reckon, with preset elements, etc. Which is more than enough in the way I see stuff.

I doubt it's because of that actually. DVD sizes don't really matter these days, there are double layered one's, blu-rays... PC's and Consoles have huge ass hard drives where games can be installed on.

ok, then explain why they removed fake stadia from the previous games? Can't be because of licences...

Btw, we should blame them for creating 2 versions of Milan stadium, which take 2 full slots =D

They didn't removed them, they just didn't created them. It's a new gen, remember.
I meant the stuff they had in 2008 and 2009 of course lol

And there might be somthing they call a stadium editor, but it won't be any way as great as we think.

If there will be some option to edit stadia ,it will be options pick from some stuff , what are already in the game , like type of turf , lines there , colors , net colors and maybe Style , or the pitch size !?
Suffice at this stage!
I really want to see more BaL news !I play a lot this mode , but stupid and dump A.I. just kill all.

Last edited:
You know they did ^^

Allianz Arena was in 2009 for example as a fake stadium. There are loads more, you know :)

Yeah the fake Allianz was called Rogenbogen Platz (or something like that), although it wasn't an accurate fake. They also removed the Stadio Olimpico Torino (Home of Juve/Torino) and the Rasunda......for no apparent reason.

PES2010 would have had 25 stadia if Konami had left them in.

Some low-res screens:

idef_france.jpg

idef_Italy.jpg

PES2011_Portugal_Italy.jpg

PES2011_linkfeints.jpg

Last edited:
The tech fit kits look great. Those screens will look even better in HD. Tomorrow is going to be good!

Back
Top Bottom