PES 2011 Discussion thread

+1

Yep, and MIP as well :)

Where you playing for a weaker team? I realized I get first team spot easier with weaker teams in my first season.

Pretty weak, but the one's I fight with have 70-80 overall values, so they're still pretty good. It's pretty hard in real life to get guaranteed first spot in the first eleven in any of those top divisions we can choose from. I mean if I play well (which the game obviously think I do) then I should get games, but not a guaranteed spot unless the other players are very bad/injured.

It's not that big of a deal for me though, I understand they have to make it this way. There are far more important things to fix to make the mode feel more compelling. For starters they could make sure that not every team you play is playing exactly the same. It's like you play the same match over and over again.

Yay, more news this week. Been bit of a drought recently.

BAL frustrated the heck out of me but I'm willing to try it if its massively improved in the new PES

Pretty weak, but the one's I fight with have 70-80 overall values, so they're still pretty good. It's pretty hard in real life to get guaranteed first spot in the first eleven in any of those top divisions we can choose from. I mean if I play well (which the game obviously think I do) then I should get games, but not a guaranteed spot unless the other players are very bad/injured.

It's not that big of a deal for me though, I understand they have to make it this way. There are far more important things to fix to make the mode feel more compelling. For starters they could make sure that not every team you play is playing exactly the same. It's like you play the same match over and over again.

Guess that's why we need to play the reserves or in a reserves league and impress until we reach a certain level where our coach recommends us to the big boss. Then try and break through first team selection through cup games or coming off the bench.

I agree with Gab about the difficulty settings but rather giving you a choice of base so

- Wonderkid = your a hyped youngster with a great potential

- Good Prospect = Your a very talented youngster with good potential to become a first team regular

- Potential Squad player = Your a talented youngster but your opportunities will be limited and will need to improve to quickly to become more than that.

Reserve = You have talent but not as much as others in the squad.

So then when you choose the lower options compared to higher ones you will need to work harder (more training exercises, taking the more limited chances, and making the right career decisions as when to leave for further opportunities and not let your Potential stagnate.

While choosing the higher options you'll be given opportunities in the first team from the off with the hype around you, and even if you do really rubbish and are sold after doing crap you'll still have good teams interested in you based on your early reputation and potential.

Guess that's why we need to play the reserves or in a reserves league and impress until we reach a certain level where our coach recommends us to the big boss. Then try and break through first team selection through cup games or coming off the bench.

Yeah it could just be as simple as how FIFA solves it in BAP:S. There you play in the reserves until you get picked up to the first team, and the reserves is just the same game as the first team play but with the worst players in that squad coupled with a lot of generic ones. Rather see that then only play against the same reserves like in BAL.

Just some comparative videos by me :)
For first video, one mate say there is not Lookout in PES before pes 2011 , like Suffwan from WENB say same thing in Podcast after frist PES 2011 Teaser and a one bug of the many in PES 2010 look like Rainbow feint .
YouTube - PES 2011 vs PES 2010 - Lookout

YouTube - PES 2011 vs PES 2010 - Rainbow

Yeah i know , it's not big deal ,so what ? no news... is boring time ...

photoverybig145517.jpg

Last edited:
FIFA 10 is, definitely. FIFA 11 isn't.

I thought this was a PES 2011 thread? ;)

Glad to hear, i would like to discuss that in the proper thread but yes, i STILL banned from the fifa thread :YAWN:

For god sake Tom, or some other mod (Lami mate) can you re-open that forum for me, so i can discuss fifa 11 :TTTH:

Glad to hear, i would like to discuss that in the proper thread but yes, i STILL banned from the fifa thread :YAWN:

For god sake Tom, or some other mod (Lami mate) can you re-open that forum for me, so i can discuss fifa 11 :TTTH:

No , please dont open fifa forum for Klashman :RANT: . He will trolling there again :(

One can only hope... :PRAY:

I think we will this time around, but not sure about SA leagues. They might be available to play against in the Konami cup, the fake CWC, instead of some fake teams like in 2010.

guess u didn't see pes 2011 trailer at E3, the last minute of the trailer they showed the copa liberatadores cup and two teams entering from the tunnel onto the pitch and at the end of the trailer the licences where also shown and yes there will be additional teams from that league

No , please dont open fifa forum for Klashman :RANT: . He will trolling there again :(

I smell double standards.

I think it's pathetic, I read Klashmans posts in the Fifa thread and they were nothing compared to the shit that gets spouted in here from the Fifa boys in this thread. The hypocrisy is quite frankly, embarrassing.

Your not missing anything Klashman, let their sorry asses get on with it.

Last edited:
id be happy with just a confirmed team list for now,as my beloved dundee united are in europa league this year i really hope they are in 2011

I didn't realise you were. Odd that you can post in the official forums but not in the FIFA section of a PES site..!

I didn't see you post anything that wasn't true. It wasprobably just the volume of posting about the same things that was what did for you. I've asked over there if anyone would object to you being unleashed on us again - tbh the only people I can think of who'd object would have had me banned for trolling the FIFA section too.

New-Picture-9.jpg

This week is going to be huge. We’ve already warned you, so you should all be ready!

Tomorrow, at 8am (UK time), make sure you pop over to PESFan for first impressions on new PES 2011 code! They’ll also be posting up new content too! We’ll have the same content, but theres no doubt the official PES site will be the place to be tomorrow.

We’ll also be getting updated impressions from other well known sites throughout the day, which we’ll be sure to let you know about as soon as it happens.

With this going on, you might be thinking where our impressions are. Don’t worry we’re not too far behind, with our stuff coming a day after. It’s not called WENB Wednesdays for nothing ;)

Sit tight guys, it’s going to be a big one!

Adam :
Its late in the day, I'm tired and stressed with real life work. But I want to say this.

I PROMISE YOU, PES 2011 WILL PROVE ITSELF TOMORROW.

I'm not messing guys, tomorrow is the day Konami strike back. I've been saying for AGES this is a big week, I wasn't lying.

BE READY!

Ok, this stops now.

Keep this PES related only.

Thank you.

P.S. Not to you AHTPAKCA.

Can't wait for tomorrow now.

Cant wait! :)

We cant wait for impressions?

Every year they tell the same shit..The best pes, it is very good game, is the best football game ever...

And when we get the demo we will see the same shit...

We want to see gameplay videos...I dont believe anyone, who playing the KONAMI's game...

I think we should consider that Adam is very enthousiastic when it is about new PES versions.
We may have other priorities for a game than he has.
I for me would be delighted if there is something like a clubmode in PES 2010 but others has other priorities.
That's why am a bit reserved about what we will see tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom