PES 2011 Discussion thread

Just seen the trailer for 2011 on Facebook.

Dear god, it looks awful - so stiff and slow, robotic movement and the ball appears like it was 10 stone :(

What on earth went wrong with Pro Evo? Its become a joke now.

Watch it on the PS3. Looks miles better.

Not sure what's stiff and robotic about it though. Certainly looks much better than 2010.

Last edited:
Watch it on the PS3. Looks miles better.

Not sure what's stiff and robotic about it though. Certainly looks much better than 2010.

I'm not going to argue its worse than 2010! It yes, certainly looks 'miles better', but without turning this into the inevitable argument, FIFA looks more flowing and natural now when you compare the 2.

I played PES2010 again at my mates the other day after months of FIFA and it was horrible to play.

I'd like to be open minded though because PES/ISS was always my game from the SNES days, but this trailer hasnt done much to convince me 2011 is going to be any good.

I'm not going to argue its worse than 2010! It yes, certainly looks 'miles better', but without turning this into the inevitable argument, FIFA looks more flowing and natural now when you compare the 2.

I played PES2010 again at my mates the other day after months of FIFA and it was horrible to play.

I'd like to be open minded though because PES/ISS was always my game from the SNES days, but this trailer hasnt done much to convince me 2011 is going to be any good.

:P Even as you type those words...

:P Even as you type those words...

I know, sorry! :)

Nobody wants PES to get back to its glory more than me. I love the game and have had so many hours more enjoyment out of it than FIFA. Some of the master league campaigns on PES5 and 6 are amongst my greatest gaming moments ever.

FIFA cannot come close (so far) to the immersion of the master league, which is ridiclous as it has the proper licenses etc, but there was/is something magical about the ML and how it sucks you in.

But without a decent game engine in place, its just a shell of itself :(

I dont care who 'wins' FIFA or PES, I just want a football game I can lose myself in and enjoy.

Nobody wants PES to get back to its glory more than me. I love the game and have had so many hours more enjoyment out of it than FIFA. Some of the master league campaigns on PES5 and 6 are amongst my greatest gaming moments ever.

FIFA cannot come close (so far) to the immersion of the master league, which is ridiclous as it has the proper licenses etc, but there was/is something magical about the ML and how it sucks you in.

I dont care who 'wins' FIFA or PES, I just want a football game I can lose myself in and enjoy.

Just wait for next week, I think we are going to get some proper gameplay and info, as well as impressions. And if you think the game is stiff, read the 10+ positive previews from E3.

The demo is where it's at then :)

I personally hope it isn't too 'smooth'.

It needs to be smoother sure but i don't exactly want it to be as smooth as FIFA aims for. I've always said FIFA was too smooth for it's own good and because of that most of the issues i have with the game arise from that.
I'm pretty sure as a PES fan one major aspect of the game that i like is the way that the game has limitations. Limitations like the 'smoothness' factor which result in you needing to think about what to do with the ball rather than running with it at acute angles constantly because you simply can't. PES 5 really isn't that smooth but i could play it all day because of how strategic it feels.

Guys I think that I have found a new running animation for 2011
2r76c5k.jpg

:P

So what are the main points of the new game so far?

More options in edit mode.

What else

You can check the news thread Kaiser. That's where I keep all the news regarding PES 2011 for people who don't feel like going through all the pages scavenging.

You can check the news thread Kaiser. That's where I keep all the news regarding PES 2011 for people who don't feel like going through all the pages scavenging.

Thanks boss:WORSHIP:. The thought off trawling through posters simply flaming makes me shiver!!

Do you want tell me ball psyhics in PES 2010 or in PES 2011 looks like PES 2008 and 2009?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

dosent matter 10-11 because all are same,watch the trailer again,the way they run,the keepers,shots and yes the ball psyhic is just the same,good graphics or animations dosent make any sense if the gameplay is sucks..nothing can beat Pes6 on pc..

Back
Top Bottom