PES 2011 Discussion thread

If it was just Adam being enthusiastic then fair enough I may be sceptical, but the fact that others played it long before him at Tokyo and E3 and nearly every one of them were incredibly positive..as well as seeing the trailer showing off some gameplay (couple of worries in there) I am very optimistic about this.

I think the way it will be if you always loved PES until recently then you will probably (hopefully) think its a return to form, if you played other football games and this was the first PES you have played ever you may find it a bit difficult to get to grips with and walk away.

Fingers crossed tomorrow will allay some fears.

We cant wait for impressions?

Every year they tell the same shit..The best pes, it is very good game, is the best football game ever...

And when we get the demo we will see the same shit...

We want to see gameplay videos...I dont believe anyone, who playing the KONAMI's game...

Total agree , but i don't wait Impressions :) I wait the news or some facts about PES 2011 , will see tomorrow ;)

If it was just Adam being enthusiastic then fair enough I may be sceptical, but the fact that others played it long before him at Tokyo and E3 and nearly every one of them were incredibly positive..as well as seeing the trailer showing off some gameplay (couple of worries in there) I am very optimistic about this.

I think the way it will be if you always loved PES until recently then you will probably (hopefully) think its a return to form, if you played other football games and this was the first PES you have played ever you may find it a bit difficult to get to grips with and walk away.

Fingers crossed tomorrow will allay some fears.
Don't get me wrong; I am very optimistical about what I read about PES 2010 sofar.
I am a bit reserved about what tomorrow will be shown.

Every year they tell the same shit..The best pes, it is very good game, is the best football game ever...

We want to see gameplay videos...I dont believe anyone, who playing the KONAMI's game...

Some of you are way too... irrational. And it's not impressions tomorrow. Just relax. Those who don't believe will hopefully be proven wrong, and those who do believe will be very happy. It's a win-win situation if the game turns out to be good, so why can't you guys just wait? lol. Some of you forget that this is the same Konami responsible for PES 5 and 6.

Last edited:
anderson, you have to realise that Adam has zero credibility in terms of PES "being great".
He has posted so many lies in the past that there is no point discussing his fanboyism. You cant blame greek power...

Aren't you contradicting yourself there? How will you see gameplay videos unless someone is actually playing it?

If you don't believe anyone then I don't see why you're here.

I think we should consider that Adam is very enthousiastic when it is about new PES versions.
We may have other priorities for a game than he has.
I for me would be delighted if there is something like a clubmode in PES 2010 but others has other priorities.
That's why am a bit reserved about what we will see tomorrow...

I'm excited from what I've seen, plus riot's positivity. It's different this year.

Don't get me wrong; I am very optimistical about what I read about PES 2010 sofar.
I am a bit reserved about what tomorrow will be shown.

2011 ;)

yeah, it's cool, the animations and colisions in pes is bad, i play today pes2010, but the button and the moviments delay its boring, the grafics are very good, but the gameplay i don't like...

Aren't you contradicting yourself there? How will you see gameplay videos unless someone is actually playing it?

If you don't believe anyone then I don't see why you're here.

Because my friend i bought the game last 3 years and i lost my money.. And every year i hear the friends who playing the beta versions that the game is the best...and when i download the demo i am disappointed..

If the game will not good its over...Konami release the game every November...Not every 2 months...

Because my friend i bought the game last 3 years and i lost my money.. And every year i hear the friends who playing the beta versions that the game is the best...and when i download the demo i am disappointed..

If the game will not good its over...Konami release the game every November...Not every 2 months...

Then my suggestions are:
1- Don't go to wenb
2- Don't read anyone's impressions
3- Wait for the demo and judge for yourself

Simple.

anderson, you have to realise that Adam has zero credibility in terms of PES "being great".
He has posted so many lies in the past that there is no point discussing his fanboyism. You cant blame greek power...

I didn't even mentioned Adam. Tomorrow will be big with stuff coming from Konami, from the game itself. WENB "0 credibility" impressions come Wednesday only.

I didn't even mentioned Adam. Tomorrow will be big with stuff coming from Konami, from the game itself. WENB "0 credibility" impressions come Wednesday only.

OK, got it... just want to clarify the point. And I was not talking about WENB as a whole, just Adam...

OK, got it... just want to clarify the point. And I was not talking about WENB as a whole, just Adam...

Well but the playtest reports isn't Adam only, Suffwan is there too, and he has been specially critical over the last years games.

Anyway, it really seems that Konami is going to spill everything out tomorrow. Hate him or love him, Adam can get even the most skeptic ones excited with these hints I bet:

So, how long do you think a trailer should be?

I'm thinking 6mins should just about do it...

Anyway, nice weather we're having.

Six minute trailer?! :... I'm definitely going to be up early tomorrow.

Also, stadium editor? Seriously? I really didn't think that would happen as Konami have so many more important issues to attend to. But I will be over the moon if this is correct. :APPLAUD:Just think about the work that the community can do with a stadium editor.

What's the betting Konami do something stupid and only allow two or three stadium slots in the editor?:P

Konami always rolling, I wanted to see some more gameplay of the game to see which level is because the other gameplays I saw were horrible, those dribbles the E3 video does not look like anything real football ...

Hot off the hinting press:

You know, I was thinking, if Seabass saw Messi with longer hair as he has from the WC, how would he look in PES 2011?

Hmmmm.

Dunno about you, but Ozil has fantastic control and technique. Great dribbler, and nice eyes :shock:

You know what would be nice, is seeing some natural tricks from a well known trickster, like Ronaldo. Now that would be ace.

Hey?

Don't know how this'll work. I'm too shocked to think straight.

A stadium editor (if true) is a smart move by Konami. PES 2010 lacks stadia and has less than half that of Fifa 10. Let the community do the work instead, and negate licensing issues and costly development time in the process.

A stadium editor (if true) is a smart move by Konami. PES 2010 lacks stadia and has less than half that of Fifa 10. Let the community do the work instead, and negate licensing issues and costly development time in the process.

And would anyone be offended if they did this for everything? As long as it worked online...

Back
Top Bottom