PES 2011 Discussion thread

YouTube - Entrevista a Jonathan Murphy , productor de PES 2011.mp4
Only 2 vs 2 and this year :FAIL: ridiculous !
At least I am grateful to Jon, because by now I can raise money for Xbox 360 + FIFA 11 . I do not care how good graphics, I do not care how good the gameplay and animations as the online mode does not give me what I want and must have to give in 2011 year ... is a shame!

P.S. Yeah Lami , now you will ban me again ??Because I see that you infected by " ADAM Syndrome " - Ban on for all who do not like some PES 2011 informations and is not with your opinion.

Last edited:
P.S. Yeah Lami , now you will ban me again ??Because I see that you infected by " ADAM Syndrome " - Ban on for all who do not like some PES 2011 informations and is not with your opinion.

:FAIL:

And you've been infected by the 'mong' syndrome; blind to your own shortcomings, an inability to follow rules on an internet forum, and when someone bans you for it "they've become Adam".

Last edited:
YouTube - Entrevista a Jonathan Murphy , productor de PES 2011.mp4
Only 2 vs 2 and this year :FAIL: ridiculous !
At least I am grateful to Jon, because by now I can raise money for Xbox 360 + FIFA 11 . I do not care how good graphics, I do not care how good the gameplay and animations as the online mode does not give me what I want and must have to give in 2011 year ... is a shame!

facepalmdz6.jpg

It ain't my fault you're a troll. And since you made up your mind, you can stay in the Fifa thread now.

There's a big difference between giving an opinion and trolling.

You've made up you're mind about PES 2011. You'll start raising money for a 360 and Fifa 11 because PES 2011 won't give you more than 2v2, even if they were trying to make online flawless and give us all very good gameplay.

From now on stay in the Fifa thread then since its your cup of tea. I'll feel sorry for them though. Only make sure you stop trolling. Rules are rules.

Yep, he's being an Adam. He's banning stupid, clueless trolls. That's hardly an opinion. That's being an idiot.
For some one it's a TROLLS for other it's a point , some one have a point other just kiss the ases , that why this is discussion ! And you must take waring or ban too for that post ;)
Thx . Come back to the topic pls.

Last edited:
That's how it should be. Get the foundation right then build on it.

For some one it's a TROLLS for other it's a point , some one have a point other just kiss the ases , that why this is discussion ! And you must take waring or ban too for that post ;)
Thx . Come back to the topic pls.

You're not even trying to discuss. You're posts are more screaming facts, based on your opinion. If you don't like it here you can always leave. This is not a place for immaturity.

Last edited:
That's how it should be. Get the foundation right then build on it.

You're not even trying to discuss. You're posts are more screaming facts, based on your opinion. If you don't like it here you can always leave. This is not a place for immaturity.
You want to continue this dispute here? Because believe me, you are on the big mistake and I can prove it with just copy of a few my posts to show that . You can just apologize for that ban ,maybe was hard day for you , you was nerves and will forget it , but you keep repeating the same and wrong and then here in this topic ... PM has for this job

Last edited:
:LOL:

Everyone and anyone can read through this thread. You're a troll, fullstop. You love posting opinion as fact. You love being right and everyone wrong, just like this post above.

Anyway, enjoy going through this thread using read-only mode. Can't bear more of you're trollies.

EDIT: I'm hoping we can get back on topic now...

Last edited:
Yep, he's being an Adam. He's banning stupid, clueless trolls. That's hardly an opinion. That's being an idiot.

Well, not always! Sometimes he bans people who are just criticizing the game and aren't on the HYPE train!

Antracsa isn't a troll, but he might sometimes sound like one, because he can't really express what he thinks... his english sucks! Anyway, he is right about one thing and wrong about another.

Pro Evo suffers from the online mode atm, Konami must really fix it first and it should be really good and just then they should start doing all the 5v5,10v10,11v11 modes.

He is right about one thing though, it's 2010 and almost every game has an operational online system which is far superior to the Pro Evo one, which is just ridiculous. The thought which gives me hope for the online system this year is that, this year on the game are working over 200 people and the odds are on our side. Fingers crossed! :PRAY:

Yeesh that dudes idiocy is not related to his poor english. He comes across as being a bit of a loony. Hell I'ld worry if I were you Lami. You may just have attracted a "number 1 fan" lol

They put it quite succinctly in the WENB podcast when Riot said it's likely a Japanese thing. I'm not aware of a massive online culture over there, or at least not in a way that requires lagless performance. Consequently the infrastructure and the internal know-how hasnt been there by default. EA by contrast have immeasurably more online experience across various sports and nonsports titles, and already have the framework there. Yet despite that they still have issues when each new title comes out due to overwhelming demand.

I fully agree that lagless gameplay is more important than increasing the max players per side. If Konami aren't ready then they shouldn't put a broken feature in just for the sake of catching up.

Last edited:
I fully agree that lagless gameplay is more important than increasing the max players per side. If Konami aren't ready then they shouldn't put a broken feature in just for the sake of catching up.

Yeah, even if there is not 5v5 and so on, but the online is lag free and it is like offline in terms of speed, then we gonna have a helluva footie this year, otherwise again one million controllers will be on and let the PES-Changa begin! :WASTED:

Right Elvis, because you didn't freaked out too on WENB. You exaggerated man. You have yourself to blame for that. No point bringing that to here.

Obviously everyone is free to say PES sucks, but they have to be prepared to explain why, and obviously there are certain arguments that can't be used and don't even make sense.

Right Elvis, because you didn't freaked out too on WENB. You exaggerated man. You have yourself to blame for that. No point bringing that to here.

Obviously everyone is free to say PES sucks, but they have to be prepared to explain why, and obviously there are certain arguments that can't be used and don't even make sense.

Haha, I'm not bringing this on here thought, I've been writing my arguments why the certain animation was far from "amazing and realistic", but Adam banned me Asap, no criticism is tolerated in WENB !There is just no way to hit this ball with the inside of the foot and this animation was is in PES 3 years now! It us just simply kinesiology and proper football understanding, but obviously Adam thinks that there is no other way to hit this ball, when you can hit this with the front side of the foot for a strong volley like in Fifa, or just leave it for the right leg and do this animation which is for a right foot!!!! How can you shoot a ball coming from the left with the inside of your left foot.

And please enlighten me, when did i say that PES sucks, braniac? I love Pro evo and this is the only video game i play and since I'd been playing real football for couple of years, I think i know far too much about the game, then Adam does, Don't you think? Now back on topic!

Things are shaping nicely this year and GC will tell us almost everything we need to know before the game is being released. The only thing which i don't get so far is how will the manual passing work exactly? Pressing "X" without L1 will do same old pass or it will still be manual???

Last edited:
The "pes sucks" wasn't for you. And you know he doesn't ban anyone who criticizes the game lol. You're just saying that because you went "kamikaze" on the forums and then decided to create a new account to escape retaliations. Of course mods knew who you were but still didn't banned that second account, giving you another chance. You then basically told everyone, in different words, to fuck off. Again, your fault only.

Last edited:
The "pes sucks" wasn't for you. And you know he doesn't ban anyone who criticizes the game lol. You're just saying that because you went "kamikaze" on the forums and then decided to create a new account to escape retaliations. Of course mods knew who you were but still didn't banned that second account, giving you another chance. You then basically told everyone, in different words, to fuck off. Again, your fault only.

The second account was not for bitching, anyway you've no idea why he banned me though, retaliation? You serious? I know why Adam banned me and this is far from everything you think. Adam can't insult me by calling me a "bitch" and a "complete idiot" , because i know that almost everything I've ever said on those boards had arguments and I'm not talking mambo djambo like "amazing and real" shooting animations!

I know that PES won't be perfect and it might never be, but there are things which are a real bugger and they ain't real.

Last edited:
That guy with the kinda Russian name is a real idiot. I remember from last year. A complete moron.... thank God you ban him again Lami!

so only 15 players with 360 degree dribbling??

No, this has already been cleared up actually. Just that those 15 players can achieve practically any angle when running with the ball. They are probably faster doing that as well. Like in PES 2010, you could change directions really fast, and actually run in all the 16 directions with Messi.

I was still a bit concerned about this though until the guy from Godisageek said all the movement felt "free" and really 360º. Although we are still to see it/feel it lol.

No, this has already been cleared up actually. Just that those 15 players can achieve practically any angle when running with the ball. They are probably faster doing that as well. Like in PES 2010, you could change directions really fast, and actually run in all the 16 directions with Messi.

I was still a bit concerned about this though until the guy from Godisageek said all the movement felt "free" and really 360º. Although we are still to see it/feel it lol.

but there are maybe 100-200 players in world football that can achieve practically any angle when running with the ball ,lets just hope its a special attribute that can be added in edit mode

the rest of those videos look good,the defending video is really good,looks like defending will be back to timing,positioning and player attributes to determine whether or not a tackle is successful

but there are maybe 100-200 players in world football that can achieve practically any angle when running with the ball ,lets just hope its a special attribute that can be added in edit mode

the rest of those videos look good,the defending video is really good,looks like defending will be back to timing,positioning and player attributes to determine whether or not a tackle is successful

I agree. Hopefully they know what they are doing.

Also apparently it's a card called "Speed Star", is it possible to add cards to players on the edit mode on PES 2010?

Back
Top Bottom