PES 2011 Discussion thread

Hope so as well, even though I can't see it happening tbh. They have it in WE2010:ASC for the Japanese team only.

But one can only hope..

Hope so as well, even though I can't see it happening tbh. They have it in WE2010:ASC for the Japanese team only.

But one can only hope..

And sort out the lag issue once and for all. I'd like to continue what little games we had together;)

I guess there is no sence for Konami to put a completely fake league, just as easy as that...
And also, they don't want to risk anything, you never know. Konami are very cautious about this.

Then why in the past they had Bundesliga with fake names, badges and else? if it is non-sense, shouls be non-sense always...

Then why in the past they had Bundesliga with fake names, badges and else? if it is non-sense, shouls be non-sense always...
I meant a fake league with even fake players.

It was not allowed back then anyway and EA said they'd go to court if Konami included it in PES 6...
The player rights belong to the league in Germany, as easy as that.
Bayern holds the rights itself though, so they could be licenced in PES 6 and 2008 and maybe in 2011...

Thanks for the clarification around Bundesliga. Anyway it is non-sense that you can have a demand when you include a fake league with fake names and badges...

To be honest it's hard to see EA losing one of the big licences. It's one thing to lose the Champions League but another to lose the Prem. I think EA appreciate how crucial licences are - More than once I heard someone in canada point out that Konami are still the market leaders in Italy and Spain, which happens to be two leagues where they have had the official licences for several years now.

I think Konami were actually pretty clever to get the Copa Libertadores licence. Should guarantee a fair number of sales in Latin America.

is fifa gameplay really that bad??

Yes it is bad to me too. Especially the ball physics is ridiculous compared to pes. But also the gameplay depth, it looks like doing the same match again and again and shoots look like predetemined.
About the pes video:
I hate to see De Rossi doing that thing. I' ve never seen him dribble anyone with a skilly trick in his entire career. And what he does in the video is a combo of incredible tricks he can't do even singularly in real life. Furthermore even a trick god like Ronaldo can' t dribble that way in real life, it looks like a captain tsubasa move. Let' s hope they are there for promotional issues. If I remember correctly some of these superman tricks were shown also in one of the pes 2010 early video but they never happen in the actual game.

I don't know who used to say that the third PES of each generation would be revolutionary, and I believe that it is happening.

What are the third pes of each generation?
To me the revolutionary ones have been:
ISS pro (summer 97 in europe)
Iss pro evolution 2
Winning eleven 6 final evolution (pes 3?)

PES 2010 is the third of the next generation so it should be the revolutionary one. And for me it is, because I find it a really good game after a not so good PES 2009 and that abort called PES 2008 (still can't decide what is worst between PES 2008 and PES 2).

My last tought: you can't say anything about stupid defenders and so on after watching a gameplay demo. AI difficulty is always set to basic and you see very poor action with through balls cutting defences like butter and center backs seeming catatonic. We always see these things in early gameplay demos but playing the game online or live with a strong human opponent is a total different story once the game is out.

Last edited:
C. Sotirakopoulos and G. Thanailakis completed the speekage for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, which, will be available autumn 2010. We also have reports that some "key" phrases of both commentators will make their appearance in the game, and surely this will add to the enthuasism of the fans.

any news yet about edit mode? im thinking now the new addition will be that when additional dlc is released people's optionfiles will not be reset to default status,that wouldnt be too hard for konami to implement and would be a welcome addition to all optionfile makers

Its a digrace that it did in the first place mate.

I complained about this on every konami feedback site on the net

C. Sotirakopoulos and G. Thanailakis completed the speekage for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, which, will be available autumn 2010. We also have reports that some "key" phrases of both commentators will make their appearance in the game, and surely this will add to the enthuasism of the fans.

Doesn't mean there will be Greek league in the game. There are many commentary languages that don't have leagues. For example, last year they added Portuguese commentary, it obviously didn't meant we would have Portuguese league. And we didn't.

@Offtopic

I remember 3 years ago some decent thread on Evoweb about feedback and wishlist to KONAMI. Why is not exist now? Konami listen the fans and Evoweb is on on the top web about PES in the world. Here is a lot of objective users.

Seabass said about licenses suprise. Bundesliga or EPL? I think second.....:BOP:

I can't see it being either to be honest. I've said it before but I think the decision by the Premier League and Bundesliga to exclusively license their leagues is a poor one. Sure, EA may throw plenty of cash at them for exclusivity, but that's incredible short-termism compared to the brand exposure they could get by allowing PES these licenses as well. PES is still massively popular all over the world, and dominates over Fifa in many countries.

I'm sorry but whenever I hear about newly acquired licenses I write it off as absoltue bullshit. Reason being the moment konami aqcuires it, it is splashed out officially very quickly. There aren't any competitive reasons not to brag once it is acquired. Negotiations though are kept mum.

I'm sorry but whenever I hear about newly acquired licenses I write it off as absoltue bullshit. Reason being the moment konami aqcuires it, it is splashed out officially very quickly. There aren't any competitive reasons not to brag once it is acquired. Negotiations though are kept mum.

Not sure what you mean there. Obviously they won't say nothing until it's official, and negotiations are completed.

Back
Top Bottom