PES 2011 Discussion thread

Reading most forum people are really disappointed from what they have seen so far.

I don't know how many of you check most european fora(france, italy, spain, germany) since most english people speak little o no foreign languages but you should. Most people here are clearly biased.

Reading most forum people are really disappointed from what they have seen so far.

I don't know how many of you check most european fora(france, italy, spain, germany) since most english people speak little o no foreign languages but you should. Most people here are clearly biased.

I don't agree with you because most people didn't see PES 2011 and they speak negative about it. A lot of jurnalists who saw a game in action wrote very very promising about PES 2011. Stop be a hater. Most people from here don't like PES 2008/9/10.

Clearly biased?

You don't know Evo-Web very well, then.

Also, it should be noted that the people that played the game at E3 are very positive about PES2011, and considering the press has been (quite rightly) negative about PES for the last couple of years, it's something to be positive about.

@ Roma, yeah it was shopto.net, mate.

Now that's ignorence when i see it :BOP:

I dunno about you but only a handfull and i mean a handfull of the total memebers on here are enlgish! English speaking forums are much more diverse copared to even spanish forums and obviously german, french etc... People from every country it seem nowadays have some for of basic knowledge of english to get by in a forum, English is the unofficial international languauge, manily because of the USA and all their movies, etc....

If you have bothered to take a look around you would see this is a very, VERY multi national forum, People from all over the world, there isn't a dominat nation here to be honest. Looking in the PES 2010 forums in terms of discussing and developing patches i think it's just biker_jim and one or two others who are english. I mean the fact i live in england an use this forum makes me even feel out of place lol.

I'm Jamaican and only englsh since i was born and grew up here (100% Jamaican in blood so still) So thats a TERRIBLE assesment!

Finally there are people on here who haven't been convinced witht he progress of PES 2011 and people who are please yet hate PES 2010, 2009, 2008 so your argument isn't with good foundation.

To fix the nets, all they really have to do is add two more of those strings/cables in the middle that holds up the net. If you watch the WC you can see they have four of those while PES only uses one on each side.

Last edited:
To fix the nets, all they really have to do is add two more of those strings/cables in the middle that holds up the net. If you watch the WC you can see they have four of those while PES only uses one on each side.

i agree

Just something more to prove that guy is just wrong lol.

GAMEBLOG: PES 2011 BEST SPORTS GAME OF E3

pesawardj.jpg

The comeback starts here!

French gaming site Gameblog has been giving out it’s ‘games of E3′ awards, and surprisingly PES 2011 has grabbed best sports game at E3!

A huge achievement, especially seeing as FIFA 11 was at the event, along with a magnitude of other (American influenced) sports titles. Click here for the source.

Massive thanks to Bigol from the boards for this incredible news!

From WENB.

This is such a pointless post. There are 0 facts present here.

And now I realize it was Charlievolano, so evo-web members should be cautioned in advance.

PS: Can someone remind me why his name was WUM?

This is very good actually. Hope they ain't biased though.

Biased isn't the word, but this is extremely skewed reporting by WENB again.

Gameblog.fr haven't played FIFA 11. Here is the sum total of their FIFA 11 news section:

http://www.gameblog.fr/jeu_4767_fifa-11-non-annonce

Meanwhile you can follow the link in that WENB article to PES2011 and then visit their news section, where they have much more info including a video of them giving their hands-on impressions.

You can then keep going with that and ask, which other sports titles were at E3 that a french site is likely to prefer to a football title? I can't think of any. So PES is a winner by default.

Not saying PES isn't necessarily better than FIFA, but then I haven't played PES just as Gamesblog haven't played FIFA. So if I was asked which was the best football game I played behind closed doors last week then I can't vote for Something I haven't played can I?

Biased isn't the word, but this is extremely skewed reporting by WENB again.

Gameblog.fr haven't played FIFA 11. Here is the sum total of their FIFA 11 news section:

http://www.gameblog.fr/jeu_4767_fifa-11-non-annonce

Meanwhile you can follow the link in that WENB article to PES2011 and then visit their news section, where they have much more info including a video of them giving their hands-on impressions.

You can then keep going with that and ask, which other sports titles were at E3 that a french site is likely to prefer to a football title? I can't think of any. So PES is a winner by default.

Not saying PES isn't necessarily better than FIFA, but then I haven't played PES just as Gamesblog haven't played FIFA. So if I was asked which was the best football game I played behind closed doors last week then I can't vote for Something I haven't played can I?

There were many sports games at the show, I really don't know what games they tested, but surely more than one. Doubt they were there just to play PES.

Either way, I don't know why it is "skewed reporting by WENB", they just reported what a member saw. It was found first from wearepes.com tbh. And that's what the site says, a site that has nothing to do with WENB. The site does say, among many categories, PES 2011 was "their" best sports game of E3.

And no one believes PES will be a "FIFA beater". If everything ends up how it should, we will have two great football games this year. And as penpas said, probably two, very different, great football games.

They reported it as if it was first hand, if that quote above is complete. They received a tip-off and posted it. So yes they're just as culpable for not doing the 3 minutes of research it took me on my iPhone. They said it was interesting to see such a result when FIFA 11 was also at E3, when it's all too apparent that it wasn't played.

Again, I did say that Gameblog.fr may well have played other sports games. But what sport out there is going to compete for a French site's hearts over a football game. It was pretty much always going to be PES or FIFA. Given that tey didn't play FIFA, the Gameblog.fr winner of Best Sports Game at E3 2010 was pretty much nailed on before they'd checked their bags in at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom