PES 2011 Discussion thread

los remates de cabeza, tienen ahora tambien barra de potencia, y podremos cabecear mas fuerte o mas flojo

the headers, have now also power bar, and we can finish stronger or looser

los remates de cabeza, tienen ahora tambien barra de potencia, y podremos cabecear mas fuerte o mas flojo

the headers, have now also power bar, and we can finish stronger or looser

You could already see that in the trailer when the Ivory Coast player heads it into the goal.

You could already see that in the trailer when the Ivory Coast player heads it into the goal.

si, solo queria comentarlo, no habia visto comentarios al respecto
yo lo veo magnifico, ofrece una gran abanico de posibilidades

yes, just wanted to comment, since I have not seen comment

I find magnificent
offers a large range of possibilities

I thought that was a very weird thing to show in a gameplay trailer. I'm pretty sure De Rossi can't do an elastico in FIFA 10, let alone 11. He might be able to do the heel trick.

Jon Murphy said "no change nets this year" Seriously I can't understand why? It's so difficult do do? Maybe Yes I don't no..............................:JAY:

I agree!

Of course there is more important things, but should be easy to fix and the fans are moaning about it for 3 years..

And guess what:
The PES community led by WENB started to say, that the nets are not important, and call stupid net-freaks the ones who care about them.. Konami won't change it seeing this comments..

I hope I remember correctly and Jon only mentioned, that no net editor this year.

FIFA 11 will have it of course..
EA listens to the PES fans more, than Konami..

And guess what:
The PES community led by WENB started to say, that the nets are not important, and call stupid net-freaks the ones who care about them.. Konami won't change it seeing this comments..
The point of football is to score goal, and the feeling that you have when you score goal, but with this shape(which isn't so bad) and nets behavior(more important) the feeling is much down, and that's what bothers me most!!!

Last edited:
Nets are not important, considering everything else that needs/needed to change this year.

This doesn't mean Konami doesn't listen, this means they choose who and what to listen. Glad they do.

Go play Fifa then if you care about nets that much, now you can change shape and tightness!!! *jizz*

EDIT: Not dissing Fifa really, according to reports FIFA11 is awesome, so those who play FIFA already and like nets, EA took the opportunity of Konami not caring about that to please and keep some ex "PES-fans" with them. But no one mentally sane is going to change to the "dark-side" now because of the nets lol.

Last edited:
Nets are not important, considering everything else that needs/needed to change this year.

This doesn't mean Konami doesn't listen, this means they choose who and what to listen. Glad they do.

Go play Fifa then if you care about nets that much, now you can change shape and tightness!!! *jizz*

EDIT: Not dissing Fifa really, according to reports FIFA11 is awesome, so those who play FIFA already and like nets, EA took the opportunity of Konami not caring about that to please and keep some ex "PES-fans" with them. But no one mentally sane is going to change to the "dark-side" now because of the nets lol.

People who ask about nets should play FIFA? Noooo....I only think maybe fix nets are not easy. Do you remember when users asked about gardening gloves? Konami changed it because it's looks not realistic and ridiculous. The same situation was in untucked shirts. Why it can be with nets?

People who ask about nets should play FIFA? Noooo....I only think maybe fix nets are not easy. Do you remember when users asked about gardening gloves? Konami changed it because it's looks not realistic and ridiculous. The same situation was in untucked shirts. Why it can be with nets?

It's just something that wasn't on their plans. They know that majority of people don't like the nets already, but surely they are concerned about other stuff. Besides they probably have plans to do the same that Fifa did, different nets for different stadiums, different shapes, different colors... I recon they could do at least a "quick fix" to the nets shape, but they just don't find it important. Neither do I...

I would like a loud realistic "ball hitting the net noise" though, like PES 2010 Wii.

Last edited:
Do you remember when users asked about gardening gloves? Konami changed it because it's looks not realistic and ridiculous

Change them after 2 years!

mickey_gloves.jpg
:FAIL:

About nets, I think that the shape of the nets isn't that important as the his behavior, right animation... and real reactions and animations of goalkeepers, for me thats all affect on good feeling of scoring goal which lacks in new gen PES.

Last edited:
I'm not a "net freak" or however you guys call a person obsessed by nets, but I think there's a solution already.

At Gamescom 2009, pes 2010 had these nets. I bet it's not hard to put them in pes 2011.

Last edited:
Aren't those nets exactly the same as to the ones we have now? We want square tight ones as well as these loose ones and also different colours etc.

The net is tighter in the Gamescom version. I must admit it looks better.

I'm not a net freak but it would be nice to see some different types of net in the game, like the box shape that is more common in real life. I know Konami have bigger priorities but I'm sure it would not be much work to tweak the nets.

The goalkeepers are extremly bads! they 're worst than 2010 or 2009.. how can they do it?

Fuc***g Konami..

si, solo queria comentarlo, no habia visto comentarios al respecto
yo lo veo magnifico, ofrece una gran abanico de posibilidades

yes, just wanted to comment, since I have not seen comment

I find magnificent
offers a large range of possibilities

Al fin se va a terminar eso de tirar un centro y que el tipo la saque fuera del estadio de un cabezazo

The goalkeepers are extremly bads! they 're worst than 2010 or 2009.. how can they do it?

Fuc***g Konami..

The build I played was about 60% complete so, as expected, a few assets were missing and there were some bugs/glitches. These included some twitchy animations and goalkeepers not catching/punching properly at times. I was assured these bugs/glitches were aspects that were still being worked on and should be sorted out in time for the games release.
About goalkeepers.
Full review
http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2011-e3-godisageek-preview/

Back
Top Bottom