PES 2011 Discussion thread

1:15-1:20, keeper diving opposit way?

another year of fun by looks of it

read the previews to see how good pes2011 is shaping up. Last year the previews were no way near this positive. A Dutch insidegamer preview saying the Giant is back and Riot who has been very critical of PES on next gen, couldn't get enough of PES 2011 at E3.

The graphics looked alot better in the Penpas video, so i think when we see the game at gamescom, they will look better, as many of the previews have said how it has improved graphically since Pes 2010.

read the previews to see how good pes2011 is shaping up. Last year the previews were no way near this positive. A Dutch insidegamer preview saying the Giant is back and Riot who has been very critical of PES on next gen, couldn't get enough of PES 2011 at E3.

The graphics looked alot better in the Penpas video, so i think when we see the game at gamescom, they will look better, as many of the previews have said how it has improved graphically since Pes 2010.

reviewers opinions don't matter, pes got hype'd for past few years and never have lived up to the praise 'reviewers' gave.

i do hope so it lifes up to expectation, but i stopped getting my hopes up years back.

reviewers opinions don't matter, pes got hype'd for past few years and never have lived up to the praise 'reviewers' gave.

i do hope so it lifes up to expectation, but i stopped getting my hopes up years back.

fair play, but last years previews were no way near as positive and unanimous as this years E3 previews.

from videos i've seen, animations are still off, i respect its only early build but pes 'early' builds to final build, never really changes much, as past has shown and this years hasn't really looked anything new or inventive

True, I'm sure Fifa 10 got 10/10. :CONFUSE: :LOL:

no one mentioned fifa, don't go off-topic mate.

The build at E3 is 60% complete according to John Murphy. Hopefully the animations will be tidied up in that last 40% but I'm not getting my hopes up.

1:15-1:20, keeper diving opposit way?

another year of fun by looks of it

The ball is shot over his head and he rolls to the ground. He does not dive the wrong way though the animation generally should have the keeper landing heavily on their back.

And they still have not implemented the new keeper animations in the game as yet but we still hear premature complaints.

PES could very much do with more neat little touches like Fifa has. For instance, sometimes you can rush a defender back in free kicks to defend the open half of the goal, leading to thrilling, last second goalline saves. In PES, they usually hit the post or get tangled in the net. There is a lot of these things in Fifa, but PES still edges it for me due to the individuality of the players. Still, it is time for a change and this year PES is changing, for sure.

:LOL:

I'm on a PES thread, hardly trolling. I'm also highlighting the fact reviewers sometimes get things horribly wrong. And there is no better example than the one I used. Even if it does ruffle a few feathers. ;)
:OT:
Posting in a PES thread doesn't mean you are allowed to flame!

i give nothin to reviews, just see how these guys play in these videos and trailers and hand-ons etc., they cant play
maybe fifa players or old ps2 fanboys who cant adopt and understand the new things..

nor u can understand a game in this short amount of time they have to review a game, and to find out bugs(again my example of 010 online wich was good firstly but then became bugfest)

010 most said its good technically u can play most of the time lagfree and its true i loved the demo etc. so u buy the game and after some months its startin to suxx coz peeps suxx to win a game

so only thing u can do is to play the demo for one week or more, better loan the full release

to all this vids now and interviews thats all shit

I'm on a PES thread, hardly trolling. I'm also highlighting the fact reviewers sometimes get things horribly wrong. And there is no better example than the one I used. Even if it does ruffle a few feathers. ;)
yup i guess that was the problem.

konami should really think of releasing multiplayer betas of the game liek other developer studios do e.g. blizzard.

So they can develop with the help of the fans. And what would be better sold than a game made for and by fans.

True, I'm sure Fifa 10 got 10/10. :CONFUSE: :LOL:

:OT:
Posting in a PES thread doesn't mean you are allowed to flame!
When were you appointed a mod? Where is the flaming? He's clearly making a sarcastic remark. Stop accusing people and let us mods do our job. Thank you.

When were you appointed a mod? Where is the flaming? He's clearly making a sarcastic remark. Stop accusing people and let us mods do our job. Thank you.
Stating the rules isn't restricted to mods. Clearly, it's sarcastic about FIFA but trolling and deserves banning against PES.

Stating the rules isn't restricted to mods. Clearly, it's sarcastic about FIFA but trolling and deserves banning against PES.

Nope. End of. If you can't see the sarcasm then you're the one trolling. I can't see where the flaming is fgs.

konami should really think of releasing multiplayer betas of the game liek other developer studios do e.g. blizzard.

So they can develop with the help of the fans. And what would be better sold than a game made for and by fans.

They do that already. Since last year I think. I know some people from pesfan got in.

Back
Top Bottom