PES 2011 Discussion thread

huh? soz cuz aint no mans here called jonney must be another fella ur checking

Bruv I is from da ghetto 2! SNAPZ! Im repping Peckham mandem. Sum skank was giving me some lip so I told her to quit her jibba jabba but den her man came and tried to sort me out prime time! Den me and ma mans came and shanked him up proper. He was fucked n everyting. I was like RAA! Clean yourself up mate! He should have kept hiz bitches on chains. U get me blud?! Den we went for a doner kebabz! And it was only midday! That was one live day! LOOOL!

Bruv I is from da ghetto 2! SNAPZ! Im repping Peckham mandem. Sum skank was giving me some lip so I told her to quit her jibba jabba but den her man came and tried to sort me out prime time! Den me and ma mans came and shanked him up proper. He was fucked n everyting. I was like RAA! Clean yourself up mate! He should have kept hiz bitches on chains. U get me blud?! Den we went for a doner kebabz! And it was only midday! That was one live day! LOOOL!

WHO DA MAN?:COOL::COOL::COOL:

thats_racist-update.gif

I really hope we don't have to wait until Gamescom. :CONFUSE:

We will obviously have more news before August. Jon Murphy said (when asked when could we get something like a 10 minutes uncut gameplay video) that maybe we could get a video before gamescom.

But we will probably have smaller stuff before. There's supposed to be an edit mode and licenses surprise, hope we don't have to wait until august to know what those surprises are.

Just found this on WEMB showing the difference in side step movements from PES 10 to PES 11

pes2010gameplayhdwwwkee.gif

pes2011e3trailerwwwkeep.gif

PES 10 is the top one and PES 11 is the bottom one.

Hmm.. The bottom one looks much better but aren't they doing differing things, one is more shielding while the other is making up space to cover?...

It's the same biomechanical move NC. And the one in PES2011 looks more naturalistic and spot on ie the movement of the upper limbs in relation to the legs and spine.

Last edited:
I agree that 11 move is far better, I was just wondering if they were doing the same thing though the 2010 is the "jokey" move where you react to cover the ball the bottom one is making up space to cover?...

I think you're right but the body movements for both moves are essentially the same. It's a massive improvement whatever way you look at it.

Edit: Also, in PES2010 players don't generally sidestep to cover ground, they run every where. So I think you're right, the above one is the jockey move. The fact that players are now sidestepping to cover ground shows that the animations are more organic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom