PES 2011 Discussion thread

Don't worry wan_d7, if all this debate is boring you, you can just read the PES 2011 News thread (No discussion). No boring people arguing in there :LOL: Well we've got nothing better to do now, I guess.

i just say that the running "animations" look a bit like baywatch

thats it

then u come in and troll around

weird guy

sry for OT again tztztz..

edit:
look @ robben, bastian and sneijder, especially their arms, thats baywatch, period.

edit2:
always surprises me how i cant say somin i noticed without to be hit from the side like this
if ur not the same opinion ok fine but why to react like that jesus christ..

Last edited:

thats it

weird guy

edit:
look @ robben, bastian and sneijder, especially their arms, thats baywatch, period.

edit2:
always surprises me how i cant say somin i noticed without to be hit from the side like this

because you try to judge animation from a still image, you troll

Last edited:
I hope they add new animations for when a player gets fouled, in the trailer it seems that the player goes down with the same knee slide reaction as last year which looked weird in a lot of situations in PES 2010, the physics didn't make sense.

Come on guys just accept it, Fifa is more popular so it'll be really really good and Pes is less popular so it'll be really really rubbish OBVIOUSLY. It's like when people can't accept that Avatar is better than every other film ever made. Come on it grossed the highest amount ever.

/sarcasm :)

What's all this baywatch about?

Don't worry wan_d7, if all this debate is boring you, you can just read the PES 2011 News thread (No discussion). No boring people arguing in there :LOL: Well we've got nothing better to do now, I guess.

No nothing better to do, not like there is anything on the telly... no wait

thats it

weird guy

edit:

edit2:

Do you mean PES 2008/09/10? I can agree with You. I know it's very hard to say PES BACK and PES 2011 is a good game. Fifa fanboys are extremely insolent.

Last edited:
no i mean the 011 pic with kuyt, 3 of the players in the picture hav a weird running style, wich, u CAN see in a pic
no need for a vid
to judge animations better vid, but for runnig style its not that important

pes fanboys are the same insolent btw, my last fifa is 03 so im far to being a fanboy of one of these games

-
bye france bye domenech :BYE:

Lets just leave the fifa-pes fanboys comments out of it and lets all be mature now.

Thank you ;)

diazepam boys, diazepam. there aren't problem..

actually fifa is better than pes, no problem

is fifa simulation? is pes arcade? this isn't important....the important is that this year pes are good or not...

the difference beetwen fifa and pes, is "360º"

in fifa you can move free, in pes not, this year, is anhoter year , we will see.

tbh the word "arcade" in football gaming comm. is used to say the negative

but especially for online mode a good balanced arcade title w/o bugs is ace

so its rly not the matter if its arcade or not to enjoy a game
it needs to be bugtested and balanced thats important

i called arcade, when i want go in 360º and i can't
arcade, robotic, it's same

only in ps3...

in ps2, pes was more simulation with bite arcade (8-d)

no arcade is arcade(u can say its a genre)
and robotic is robotic :p
but i wasnt referring to noone anyways..

no bugs, balanced gameplay with some nice flow and a game wich favours the one who tries to play nice
if that happes i can live nicely with an arcade pes(less controls etc.)

e.g. pes online like fifa on pc or some similar project

Why is everything negative about PES considered trolling or by a FIFA fanboy?! After all, this is a discussion thread about the game which contains all opinions from both sides. The game will get compared and criticized if it doesn't achieve technologies which are in other games for some time. Nothing wrong with that!

no i mean the 011 pic with kuyt, 3 of the players in the picture hav a weird running style, wich, u CAN see in a pic
no need for a vid
to judge animations better vid, but for runnig style its not that important

pes fanboys are the same insolent btw, my last fifa is 03 so im far to being a fanboy of one of these games

-
bye france bye domenech :BYE:

in the copa libertadores pic, Anglieri or whatever his name is for Estudiantes defo has that old baywatch running animation. konami must have left it in for some of the bog standard players, hopefuly they will add more styles so the baywatch animation wont be as noticeable this time round

in the copa libertadores pic, Anglieri or whatever his name is for Estudiantes defo has that old baywatch running animation. konami must have left it in for some of the bog standard players, hopefuly they will add more styles so the baywatch animation wont be as noticeable this time round

You sure you remember how the baywatch animation was?

Why is everything negative about PES considered trolling or by a FIFA fanboy?! After all, this is a discussion thread about the game which contains all opinions from both sides. The game will get compared and criticized if it doesn't achieve technologies which are in other games for some time. Nothing wrong with that!

Go through the thread again and you know you're wrong. Argue and debate constructively and you're safe. If not, then you're a troll. Thank you.

konami must have left it in for some of the bog standard players

like robben, schweinsteiger and sneijder :D
(in that pic im referring to)

-

AND, it doesnt matter how the baywatch animation is lookin
or how it was in 08 etc.
baywatch just stands for this weird style of running

so it doesnt matter if he remembers correctly or not :p

weird running stays weird running

So it's not baywatch, it's weird. Actually Fifa has one running animation similar to this one too. But better leave Fifa out of this, yes some players seem to have the same running animation from previous years... And it's not even the pose that bugs me, it's the legs. Something I've ranted about this before... And the press reports that 90% of the animations are new. So it seems they have left the worse ones in. But at least in the trailer footage they seem smooth enough. Let's see.

There's seems to be some good news about the game play, including 'back to the old pes days' in one review.
Long may the positive news continue?
This FIFA-PES conversation could go on forever; I have played both like a lot of people. I think someone mentioned it earlier FIFA has not changed much in the past few years, you can still break the off side and score the same goals over and over again. FIFA is a game for everyone including KIDS and causal gamer.
Where PES has always been developed with a more serious gamer in mind.
Great example is the fact a lot FIFA fans refused to change simply because there were few licences on PES.

I think some people need to watch a PES 2010 video to see just how bad it looks compared to the footage we´ve seen. PES 11 is a world apart and then some.

Back
Top Bottom