PES 2010 Masterleague

Thanks Lami!

I will look for it on this thread for further news from you!

(P.S) Can you give me an E.T.A on when the Championship OF will be ready?

Thanks again!

:WORSHIP:

No idea tbh. He asked for stats for a number of players and I happily helped him. He now has the stats and most probably working on his OF. I have no contact with him whatsoever apart from the posts in threads. You can ask him yourself in his thread here

Yep, I'm in that club mate, they did exactly the same thing to me at Anfield, a big 4-0 drubbing. Aquilani was on a different planet with 3 goals and an assist, he ripped us to shreds.

Aquilani? You too? He scored all 4 against me! All his goals were awesome though. I just sat there totally helpless and depressed :LOL: I quit PES 2010 then and played my SEGA collection game :LOL:

Last edited:
Well I have restarted my ML, but still Rodos.

Only real reason I've done it is to change my starting squad, as a couple of my favs are either too old or can't get a hold of.

So I've restarted. My squad's made up of the 70s brigade that have only had names edited (all Greek) and in addition to this there is:-

GK - Antonios Nikolaos - Top goalkeeper, Greek, 23.

CB - Barik Toumba - Quick powerful centrehalf, Nigerian, 26.

LB - Nikolas Bourbos - Speedy left full-back, Greek, 25.

DM - Stelios Bourkous - Tall strong midfielder, Greek, 27.

AM - Julio Zeus - The next greek wonderkid, Greek, 18.

SM - Giorgios Dokos - Speedy wide player, Greek, 24.

CF/CB - Vasilis Dracos - Tall striker who can also fill in at CB, Greek, 24.

CF - Mihalis Stavros - Old timer, however silky player, Greek, 33.

CF - Rui Agata - Goal poacher, Argentina, 25.

SM - Katlego Mphela - Pacy wide player who can also play centrally, S.Africa, 24.

I have in my head who I want to sign, however no doubt at the start won't be able to make any major buys, hope to get Hysen though as he seems to be a 80+ player and very cheap.

FD

So I was casually looking around for some young talented players to sign during the summer and came across quite a few, when I remembered to check my youth team again.

There was a guy in there I hadn't seen before.

A guy I signed immediatly.

A guy with NINETY-SIX overall. (96)

His name?

Burchet! :D

Not sure if it's going to work, but I've started off by putting all Level 5's for operating costs, I hope I can benefit in the short term, however still not managed to sign anyone yet with a couple of weeks to go before the window closes. I'll change it at the last week.

Started off with a game against CS Iolceanicu at home. Agata put us into an early 1-0 lead, then old boy Stavros made it 2 soon after. However just before half-time we conceded a goal, then with around 10 minutes to go we conceded another. In the dying moments Zeus sprinted up the wing and crossed, a diving header from Stavros was brilliantly saved but the ball spun up in the air and came down and hit their defender, then it seemed to deflect off Dokos into the net, although it was given as an OG. A late 3-2 win.

Next game was in the cup against Dortmund, went 1-0 up with a Mphela goal, then they equalised, however I got a grip of the match and stolled to a 5-1 victory away from home. Next round sees us up against Hamburg.

FD

Think I'm doing an ok season this time. I'm 2nd in the EPL 5 points behind Liverpool, in the CL Semis vs Barca and in the FA Cup Final vs Spurs. I also managed to get a few players on loan which benefited me greatly, specially Wellbeck and Pjanic.

I just won the Champions League with Sunderland on top difficulty! Omg I can't believe it! I'm actually jumping up and down now like I have really won the thing! :LOL: Wow what an amazing feeling... Specially when the commentator said "The Champions of Europe". After losing the FA Cup final to Tottenham 2-1 and probably won't win the EPL now because I can't see Liverpool dropping points, this came at the perfect time. I was truly depressed after losing the FA Cup final. Now I'm over the moon! This CL addition is the shit man!

Well maybe it is because I've come a long way with Sunderland, who are a very normal team, to win the CL, which is a miracle tbh.

Ok back to the game, and hopping about :LOL:

EDIT: Have to mention, Konami really need to find a way to upload highlights/goals for everyone to see. I will save the highlights for this game but not sure how to show you guys with maximum quality. I feel the need to share it with everyone!

Last edited:
I just won the Champions League with Sunderland on top difficulty! Omg I can't believe it! I'm actually jumping up and down now like I have really won the thing! :LOL: Wow what an amazing feeling... Specially when the commentator said "The Champions of Europe". After losing the FA Cup final to Tottenham 2-1 and probably won't win the EPL now because I can't see Liverpool dropping points, this came at the perfect time. I was truly depressed after losing the FA Cup final. Now I'm over the moon! This CL addition is the shit man!

Well maybe it is because I've come a long way with Sunderland, who are a very normal team, to win the CL, which is a miracle tbh.

Ok back to the game, and hopping about :LOL:

EDIT: Have to mention, Konami really need to find a way to upload highlights/goals for everyone to see. I will save the highlights for this game but not sure how to show you guys with maximum quality. I feel the need to share it with everyone!

:APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD:

Well done mate, that is some achievement Lami, bravo old bean. ;)

I have some good news also ......

After a fantastic debut in the EPL, that seemed to lose momentum as we reached the final stretch, Boro finally managed to secure a Champions League slot in the very last game of the season. :WOOT:

After losing to Liverpool in the FA Cup final 1-0, the lads needed to be picked back up again for one final push in the league. Boro had been dropping points left right and centre in the run in, very little seemed to be going our way. Boro just couldnt seem to get the run of the ball.

With 2 games remaining in the EPL, Arsenal were already Champions, with Liverpool securing 2nd place. Boro were 3rd but there was only 2 points seperating 3rd place and 7th place. It was that close.

Next up was Everton who were 1 point behind Boro and in 5th place, level on points with Spurs, but with inferior goal difference. It was a huge game and one in which Boro needed to change their recent form. Boro changed tactics and formation to 3-3-1-3 (I get very paranoid about this Teamvision thing ), it was shit or bust as they say, Boro went on and beat Everton 3-0 and looked good for their 3 goals. :BOP:

So this was it, the very last game of the season, at the Riverside and against the champions Arsenal. With Boro needing at least a draw to secure a CL spot. Keeping with the 3-3-1-3 formation Boro went 2-0. Checking the other scores at half-time showed that Spurs and Chelsea had both won their respective games, which meant Boro still needed the draw to finish 4th in the league. Boro considered a change of formation back to their familiar 4-3-1-2 system to tighten things up. But they didnt, or at least not until Vela had scored on 50 minutes to make it 2-1.

It was then a case of trying to see out the game. After alot of hairy moments, the game ended 2-1 to the Boro.

Waheey !! Champions League here we come baby !!!! :WOOT: :BOP:

I must admit it, before the season had started, my aim was the Europa League at best, so to qualify for the Champions League is just awesome, oh, and the £10 million for qualifying was the icing on the sweetest of cakes .......

P.S. Who did you beat in the CL final Lami ?

Last edited:
No idea tbh. He asked for stats for a number of players and I happily helped him. He now has the stats and most probably working on his OF. I have no contact with him whatsoever apart from the posts in threads. You can ask him yourself in his thread here

Aquilani? You too? He scored all 4 against me! All his goals were awesome though. I just sat there totally helpless and depressed :LOL: I quit PES 2010 then and played my SEGA collection game :LOL:
Thanks again for your help Lami!

I haver just asked the same question the thread that you gave me the link for. Thanks for the tip!!!

I have just read the latest mail on this thread, apparently the new CC Championship update is ready on 7th December (along with other various updates...transfers, international teams, etc), so if you're interested, keep a look out for this!

Cheers and thanks again for your invaluable help!!!

:)

I just had the best CL game ever! 2 games left I was tied with Rosenborg and Zenit in 1-3 place, with 7 points. Besiktas at the bottom with 1 point. Next up was Zenit and I needed a win since they won me in the first game and a draw would get me next to nowhere. 15 minutes in Schweinsteiger scores for them, a daisy cutter, awful goal. 42 minutes, Le Tallec got another one in. 0-2 at home and almost halftime.

Still I am determined not to go for any drastic changes. I scramble a corner in overtime, and Crouch converts a high far-post cross. determination is pouring from my face at this point. 56 minutes, Gutierrez crawls his way through the defence and thanks to some shaky defending, makes it 2-2. Ok so enough left and I just go for it, without resorting to all attack or such methods. Around 80 minutes I put Makaay on for Crouch and push on. Etxeberrie puts an open chance into the post and I almost cry but keep my dignity and play on. Overtime, corner kick. Salihamidiz comes on for Etxeberria. Oscar for Bullard. Salihamidiz takes the corner which they defend, only just, throw in. Salihamidiz throws to Hreidarsson who takes a couple of steps and hammers it into the box. There is a shot which hits the crossbar and an absolute madhouse in the box. Their keeper seems to grab the ball but just misses it. Makaay throws his foot forward and the ball is in the net. Cue myself, doing a little dance.

Seriously if someone isn't playing ML in PES 10 he is not playing PES 10 at all.

Last edited:
:APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD:

Well done mate, that is some achievement Lami, bravo old bean. ;)

I have some good news also ......

After a fantastic debut in the EPL, that seemed to lose momentum as we reached the final stretch, Boro finally managed to secure a Champions League slot in the very last game of the season. :WOOT:

After losing to Liverpool in the FA Cup final 1-0, the lads needed to be picked back up again for one final push in the league. Boro had been dropping points left right and centre in the run in, very little seemed to be going our way. Boro just couldnt seem to get the run of the ball.

With 2 games remaining in the EPL, Arsenal were already Champions, with Liverpool securing 2nd place. Boro were 3rd but there was only 2 points seperating 3rd place and 7th place. It was that close.

Next up was Everton who were 1 point behind Boro and in 5th place, level on points with Spurs, but with inferior goal difference. It was a huge game and one in which Boro needed to change their recent form. Boro changed tactics and formation to 3-3-1-3 (I get very paranoid about this Teamvision thing ), it was shit or bust as they say, Boro went on and beat Everton 3-0 and looked good for their 3 goals. :BOP:

So this was it, the very last game of the season, at the Riverside and against the champions Arsenal. With Boro needing at least a draw to secure a CL spot. Keeping with the 3-3-1-3 formation Boro went 2-0. Checking the other scores at half-time showed that Spurs and Chelsea had both won their respectivee games, which meant Boro still needed the draw to finish 4th in the league. Boro considered a change of formation back to their familiar 4-3-1-2 system to tighten things up. But they didnt, or at least not until Vela had scored on 50 minutes to make it 2-1.

It was then a case of trying to see out the game. After alot of hairy moments, the game ended 2-1 to the Boro.

Waheey !! Champions League here we come baby !!!! :WOOT: :BOP:

I must admit it, before the season had started, my aim was the Europa League at best, so to qualify for the Champions League is just awesome, oh, and the £10 million for qualifying was the icing on the sweetest of cakes .......

P.S. Who did you beat in the CL final Lami ?
Nice man.

I beat Inter in the final, 6-1! Not in my wildest dreams I was expecting that... Specially after my shit performances before the game. I took a deep breath, I was nervous, and played the game VERY cautiously. Scored the first, couldn't believe it, but Inter ruined the fun just 2 minutes later. Guess its me to blame because I gave the ball away too easy, too happy with that goal I scored eh. Then I had to concentrate and take it seriously. Every pass counts, every move counts, this is the CL Final. And I scored one after the other, my boys were simply on fire :COOL:

Please no one think that it was too easy, I know anyone reading 6-1 might think no way beating Inter 6-1 on top player in CL Final, Konami must've done something wrong. Guys, I was literally sweating my ass off, right on the edge of my bed. And I never come across that score before. The most I scored was 3 vs a big team, so scoring 6 vs Inter and in the CL Final was out of this world. Believe me if I play the same game again I don't think I can repeat what I did :LOL:

Nothing beats that feeling after winning the CL with a regular team :SMUG:

I just had the best CL game ever! 2 games left I was tied with Rosenborg and Zenit in 1-3 place, with 7 points. Besiktas at the bottom with 1 point. Next up was Zenit and I needed a win since they won me in the first game and a draw would get me next to nowhere. 15 minutes in Schweinsteiger scores for them, a daisy cutter, awful goal. 42 minutes, Le Tallec got another one in. 0-2 at home and almost halftime.

Still I am determined not to go for any drastic changes. I scramble a corner in overtime, and Crouch converts a high far-post cross. determination is pouring from my face at this point. 56 minutes, Gutierrez crawls his way through the defence and thanks to some shaky defending, makes it 2-2. Ok so enough left and I just go for it, without resorting to all attack or such methods. Around 80 minutes I put Makaay on for Crouch and push on. Etxeberrie puts an open chance into the post and I almost cry but keep my dignity and play on. Overtime, corner kick. Salihamidiz comes on for Etxeberria. Oscar for Bullard. Salihamidiz takes the corner which they defend, only just, throw in. Salihamidiz throws to Hreidarsson who takes a couple of steps and hammers it into the box. There is a shot which hits the crossbar and an absolute madhouse in the box. Their keeper seems to grab the ball but just misses it. Makaay throws his foot forward and the ball is in the net. Cue myself, doing a little dance.

Seriously if someone isn't playing ML in PES 10 he is not playing PES 10 at all.

Lovely little story there man. Really PES 2010 is bringing back memories eh.

im in my third season,but stil can not find Zaki :(
Can you guys try ti find him pls in ML?
I know he's in the game,becouse you can find him in the quad of Egypt.
But he has no club.

I started up a ML today. Went with Aston Villa on top player, first thing I did was set the youth team up to lvl 5. Checked out the team, had an offer for Curtis Davies which I accepted straight away. Lots of good talent, still looking for the right formation and settings. Delph should be a decent player, better than Reo Coker anyway who I'll sell once Delph improves. Gabby is the key, already scored 2 in 3 games and going to work on his finishing. So far just 3 games played, 2 wins and a draw, beat West Ham in the cup... Marlon Harewood scored :/

My question for you guys who are fully into your ML experience now is about the youth team set up. So have I got this right there's no more winter break where you can sign the latest 17 yr old superstars. Instead the youth players come through your youth team? When do they come into the youth team? Is it once every year that the whole youth team swaps the old with the new or do a few new youth players come in and a few others go out at any time during the season?

Qualified for Europa league in my first season with spurs. Won the EPL, europa league and fa cup in my second season. Won the Champions league, EPL and konami cup in 3rd season. All on top player.

I don't like the negotiations with leaving to the scout or negotiate directly,because both of them is bascally the scout doing it for you. I play on my Pc and i prefer the old "Do it yourself bidding." Is there a way to change it back to that. Even so i believe ive done a few good deals for Portsmouth, Iaquinta, Suazo, Diego(AMF), Reyes, Sissoko so im pleased. But i still want to be able to make a bid myself or get a better scout, does anyone no how to do these two things PLEASE help .

Jimmy, take a good look to that 2d and 3d save...good examples of bad animations...especially the second one is blatant...your goal keeper mormally never would be able to stop a ball the way he's holding his arms...trust me, i'm a former GK.

Sorry to be a spoilsport.

Jimmy, take a good look to that 2d and 3d save...good examples of bad animations...especially the second one is blatant...your goal keeper mormally never would be able to stop a ball the way he's holding his arms...trust me, i'm a former GK.

Sorry to be a spoilsport.

I dont know what saves your talking about Gerd ?

The 2nd and 3rd save he means.

FD

To be honest I dont see any technical irregularity in any of them. The save in question he saves with the pit of his stomach and not his hands. It's unorthadox, random, and he basically just gets 'something' on it.

The only one that didnt sit that right with me, was the one where it squirms under is body and he dives back to retrieve it. That looks like a collison detection glitch. The rest I have no problem with from a technical standpoint, just great anticipation, shot-stopping and very random and unpredictable. I guess we all see football differently at times.

I see it different Jimmy, but let's agree that we disagree.
I already know you see PES through rose tinted glasses, but that's fine with me. I respect your opinion.

I've just finished my first season with Braga. Finished first in second division and won the Coppa del Rey in a Portugese final (sounds daft, i know) against Sporting.

Next season i will have to play on an higher level, the gmae is too easy at the moment. But this is the first enjoyable ML since PES6...

I see it different Jimmy, but let's agree that we disagree

Fair enough Gerd. Out of curiousity how do you see it ? If you get time please break it down for me from a GK's perspective ?

All I see is the keeper pre-empting the shot, and diving full stretch to cover the distance. The fact the shot hits his stomach is just the ends to a means. Please elaborate, I'm very intrigued to know ? This isnt a PES thing, its about realism in football and the technical aspects there in, of which I'd like to think I'm equally qualified.

And surely as a GK you must appreciate the anticipation level in this regard, 80% of goalkeeping is made up of anticipation, instinct and positioning ? Correct ?

Last edited:
It's about GK technique Jimmy.
That second shot he saves with his belly/crotch...he's very lucky that it doesn't ricochet in goal, in fact that is what happens with the 3d save (the ball even goed over the line albiet not entirely, so it's not a goal, but nearly).
The first one is a perfect save.
The second and third are mistakes...

Maybe i have a very peculiar filosophy about Gk's. A good GK performs few spectacular saves. A spectacular save usually was preceded by a GK error unless on set pieces like corners or distant shots or headers...

It's about GK technique Jimmy.
That second shot he saves with his belly/crotch...he's very lucky that it doesn't ricochet in goal, in fact that is what happens with the 3d save (the ball even goed over the line albiet not entirely, so it's not a goal, but nearly).
The first one is a perfect save.
The second and third are mistakes...

Maybe i have a very peculiar filosophy about Gk's. A good GK performs few spectacular saves. A spectacular save usually was preceded by a GK error unless on set pieces like corners or distant shots or headers...

Thanks for the reply Gerd, appreciated. Totally agree with the 3rd save as it's almost fully over the line. Thats why I thought it was worth capturing on video, you expect that to be a goal 9 times out of 10.

The 2nd save I disagree with still for the reasons I have mentioned. A goalkeepers job is to stop the ball going into the back of the net, whichever way he can within the rules of the game. The keeper anticipated the fact the striker was looking to prod the ball into the corner and the open space. The keeper reacted and dived full stretch to cover the space. He doesnt have to save it with his hands, he just needs to get his body in front of it, which he did. If this happens in real life the keeper is praised as a hero for the anticipation. It was a great instinctive, unorthadox save for me.

It has nothing to do with PES either, if that happened in real life I'd be equally impressed mate. He has saved a goal that looked certain from about 4 yards out.

I agree that if you isolate this video, this has nothing to do with PES...the fact is that occurs regularly. GK's are not PES' strongest point...

About that second safe...what i think might be considered very subjective, i agree with you on that. At the beginning of the new season, quite a few peolkpe were impressed by Burnley's goal keeper Jensen. In the first matches he made a couple of similar saves (who turned out to be match winners). Overall i'm not impressed with that guy. He's made some serious mistakes since then. He is a very physical keeper with poor technique. Schmeichel was a very physical keeper with fantastic technique.
I consider Schmeichel together with Dassaev and Southall as the best keepers ever (Southall is muy all-time favourite).

Back
Top Bottom