PES 2010 Masterleague

I just started a ML and I have some questions.

1. How can you take over from your scout in negotiations? When a scout ( level 2 ) opens negotiations I try to do them myself ( yes I have this enabled in the settings ) I only am able to cancel the negotiations. No way to do them myself...

2. What can you do with the youth team? As far as I can see I cannot train them. I only can transfer players to the first team.

right

I just started a ML and I have some questions.

1. How can you take over from your scout in negotiations? When a scout ( level 2 ) opens negotiations I try to do them myself ( yes I have this enabled in the settings ) I only am able to cancel the negotiations. No way to do them myself...

2. What can you do with the youth team? As far as I can see I cannot train them. I only can transfer players to the first team.

1) Basically, you can't take over completely. After 2 or 3 weeks, negotiations started by scout will either fail (i.e. club won't sell/loan him) or negotiations will advance to the second stage where you set players salary (you can agree to the initial terms, change them, stall or cancel completely). Better scout gives you better chances for success in the first phase of negotiations (with the club) - other than that, first phase is out of your hands :)

2) Yes, you can only transfer them to the first team. Each season you'll have some (or even all) new players in your youth team, and some will be gone. Youth Academy lvl most likely plays major role in deciding the quality of the players which will appear in your youth team.

So you can not BUY players for your youth team??
Hmm woulded it be better to buy young players and put them in to your youth team and let them grow?

ofcourse this is already happening in your normal ML team:)

A few questions guys, which have been left unanswered a few pages back:

1. How many shots/game do you get? I have an average of 14/game on Top Player. I really think it's too much. Every single time I advance with a player, most AI defense players fall back on the 16m line. They should really come out an try to block me. I always shoot from outside the box, maybe too much, just because the AI lets me do this easily! I use an edited Steaua Bucharest (kits, a few players, chants).

2. I actually found the answer to my next question a few pages back. It was about weird transfers in ML. I also have Lampard in Inter, along with Villa and Amauri. Hell of a team. However Etoo is still at Barca wearing no.17. Also, several star players never start in the first 11. like MESSI! He is the star cover FFS. He doesn't get any chances though, Petrobenov and Osvaldo are playing before him :D...

Last edited:
the problem with ML is always that teams don't necessarily bring their best side out to the game. Even when they lost the first leg, C. Ron, Xabi, Kaka, Benzema are still on the bench when Guti, Drenthe, Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Van der Vaart get the nod ahead of them...

I changed the team-names from the Premier League by hand, but when playing the Master League, the names were put back to their default-names.
How can I manage it to get the real names in the Master League?
An option file is not the solution as I cannot upload that with my Xbox 360.

I didn't have my ML on autosave, I turned it off thinking it had saved :(

New ML and I started as Liverpool again, played Everton and won 3-0. Thought I must've left the difficulty on Normal but it was on Pro, I felt quite pleased with myself :SMUG:

Really quite enjoying PES now.

I didn't have my ML on autosave, I turned it off thinking it had saved :(

New ML and I started as Liverpool again, played Everton and won 3-0. Thought I must've left the difficulty on Normal but it was on Pro, I felt quite pleased with myself :SMUG:

Really quite enjoying PES now.

Good result that on Pro Dags. You'll probably play a different Everton team in the return fixture though. They beat me 3-1 in my return fixture and played completely different tactics.

Also you may want to start the ML again with the Championship OF file. I assume you have the chants packs added and the WENB OF ? Or did your not get it for the PS3 ?

Lami, I cant wait either. Do you know anywhere to get the Championship chants from ?

I'm starting my ML again now, with the Boro in division 2. :BOP:

P.S. After tracking Lavezzi for 2 seasons my scout came back to tell me Lavezzi wasnt happy at Napoli. So I put in a bid for him, and he accepted. The problem was they wanted £15 million and I only had £10 million so the deal fell through. Gutted. So near, yet so far. Bugger.

I changed the team-names from the Premier League by hand, but when playing the Master League, the names were put back to their default-names.
How can I manage it to get the real names in the Master League?
An option file is not the solution as I cannot upload that with my Xbox 360.

You'll probably have to start a new ML campaign. Most of the tweaks you do in edit mode do not reflect into ongoing saves.

Good result that on Pro Dags. You'll probably play a different Everton team in the return fixture though. They beat me 3-1 in my return fixture and played completely different tactics.

Also you may want to start the ML again with the Championship OF file. I assume you have the chants packs added and the WENB OF ? Or did your not get it for the PS3 ?

Lami, I cant wait either. Do you know anywhere to get the Championship chants from ?

P.S. After tracking Lavezzi for 2 seasons my scout came back to tell me Lavezzi wasnt happy at Napoli. So I put in a bid for him, and he accepted. The problem was they wanted £15 million and I only had £10 million so the deal fell through. Gutted. So near, yet so far. Bugger.

Found this Jimmy:

CHAMPIONSHIP CHANTS > http://www.sendspace.com/file/2xoxgp

You'll probably have to start a new ML campaign. Most of the tweaks you do in edit mode do not reflect into ongoing saves.
Not sure if I understand you correctly but I did the edits before I started the Master League... just changing into the real name of the teams, like Arsenal, Everton, etc.
I only changed the teamname, nothing more.

360 here still, haven't got the money for the PS3 version so the standard 360 version with no OF update will have to do.

Found this Jimmy:

Brilliant mate, cheers bud, much appreciated. :SAL:

I will add the Championship chants into my Division 2 ML, then when I get promoted I'll remove the Championship chants from my Playlist and replace them for the teams in the Premier League. ;)

Which Championship OF are you going to use ? I'm going for the one with all teams done even though they dont all have the correct faces, as those can be updated with the next update which wont effect my ML. It's also based on the WENB OF. :BOP:

Brilliant mate, cheers bud, much appreciated. :SAL:

I will add the Championship chants into my Division 2 ML, then when I get promoted I'll remove the Championship chants from my Playlist and replace them for the teams in the Premier League. ;)

Which Championship OF are you going to use ? I'm going for the one with all teams done even though they dont all have the correct faces, as those can be updated with the next update which wont effect my ML. It's also based on the WENB OF. :BOP:

It is? Didn't know that.. are you talking about PESGaming's one?

so it wil work on BLES00688 ??
Definitely 00688 ;)

Still needs editing though. Since it is based on wenb's OF, I'd like to only add the championship files, any idea how to do that?

It is going to be a hassle adding all the chants again... And I hope when Konami's update is out this would still be compatible because doing everything from the ground up again is pretty frustrating for OF makers.

Still needs editing though. Since it is based on wenb's OF, I'd like to only add the championship files, any idea how to do that?

It is going to be a hassle adding all the chants again... And I hope when Konami's update is out this would still be compatible because doing everything from the ground up again is pretty frustrating for OF makers.

It's dead easy mate, just done it and added the some chants. All you copy over is the kits from right at the bottom upwards till you get to edit data, you then copy that as its WENB's but with the Champ teams added. Then I just got rid of Arsenals, and some other teams chants as I wont hear them in the 'Coca-Cola Championship' as its called ;) And replaced them with 8 teams chants you sent me the link to and a few others I had like Boro, WBA and Newcastle. When I get promoted I'll just replace the chants with all the teams in the Premiership, perfect. ;)

Players look good to be honest even though its a work in progress, you update this OF easily. Just played Boro v Coventry with 8 different Boro chants, was awesome, kits look amazing.

You need to get this done Lami, its a dream. Just about to start my new ML in the Championship with Boro :BOP:

P.S. Make sure you wipe the PS3 WENB off you USB as so you can add this PS3 folder.

Edit - First game home to Forest, oh the irony. You need this Matt by the way.

Edit - Beat Forest 1-0, 88 minute winner by Lita. I also have red and white nets at the Riverside. ;)

Edit - Knocked Bolton out of the FA Cup in the first round, Adam Johnson with a screamer.

This game is amazing with these Championship teams in division 2.

Found this Jimmy:

I tried inserting these chants into the game, but they wont play, something about unsupported file type. They are MP3's, and idea what I need to do anyone ?

It's PS3 only this.

Last edited:
Great then. I'll be starting a new ML in the Championship as well. Should be great fun :) How are Championship's player stats though?

Great then. I'll be starting a new ML in the Championship as well. Should be great fun :) How are Championship's player stats though?

It's brilliant mate in the Championship, the stronger teams like Newcastle, Boro, West Brom stand out massively. They hold the top 3 places in the league at the moment, pretty much like real life. Boro's stats seem a little high maybe, but they are all taken from the PESFan stat site. You need to change the focus point allocations though for training, as they are all set to 6 for shooting, even defenders. The set-piece settings are all correct for Boro though, and Arca, Lita etc all look good even without scanned faces which will be added in time with updates.

Plymouth for example were pretty easy to beat, Forest a little harder and I drew with Newcastle in a friendly in a tight game. Very,very, happy with this mate. Just need to get some more Championship chants, but will look tonight then I'm complete.

I hardly had any money to start with in Div 2, only one sponsor, and my staff all set to level 1. By the time I'd payed my staff wages and upped my coach and scout to level 2 I had £36,000 in the bank. :LOL: Hardly Romans billions.

Boro must have been seeded hence the reason I was one of the Division 2 teams that got put into the FA Cup, beating Bolton in the first round. ;)

Something I did notice last night was all the adboards changed, and I have an advert for BT broadband pop up in the top right corner of the screen sometimes during the match ? I guess that part of that Konami adboard DLC pack I got a while ago.

Last edited:
Tension is high among the supporters of Ajax in the Dutch league. After being thrown out of the EU league by Sporting, they had a nice run of 3 wins and one draw. With only a few games left, PSV is still 3 points ahead on top, Ajax next and three points below is AZ. Life in the League has been easier after the exit from the Europa League with most players fit for every match. Now they face a game against AZ, with the Cup final against Heerenveen the same week. But resting any player to keep in top shape before the Cup final could prove fatal in the League, worst case scenario would be losing second place to AZ, and if PSV were to slip in the last few games, missing out on winning the League. But going all out against AZ to secure second place could result in many tired players in the cup final. The next two games will be two of the most important ones in the whole year.

It's brilliant mate in the Championship, the stronger teams like Newcastle, Boro, West Brom stand out massively. They hold the top 3 places in the league at the moment, pretty much like real life. Boro's stats seem a little high maybe, but they are all taken from the PESFan stat site. You need to change the focus point allocations though for training, as they are all set to 6 for shooting, even defenders. The set-piece settings are all correct for Boro though, and Arca, Lita etc all look good even without scanned faces which will be added in time with updates.

Plymouth for example were pretty easy to beat, Forest a little harder and I drew with Newcastle in a friendly in a tight game. Very,very, happy with this mate. Just need to get some more Championship chants, but will look tonight then I'm complete.

I hardly had any money to start with in Div 2, only one sponsor, and my staff all set to level 1. By the time I'd payed my staff wages and upped my coach and scout to level 2 I had £36,000 in the bank. :LOL: Hardly Romans billions.

Boro must have been seeded hence the reason I was one of the Division 2 teams that got put into the FA Cup, beating Bolton in the first round. ;)

Something I did notice last night was all the adboards changed, and I have an advert for BT broadband pop up in the top right corner of the screen sometimes during the match ? I guess that part of that Konami adboard DLC pack I got a while ago.

:SHOCK: Now THAT'S a challenge :BOP:

Last edited:
We need to find some Championship chants mate, been looking all day. Downloading a pack now but I think it's for the PC so I think the files may not be MP3 ?

Found this site, you need to register but this thread has loads of classic chants. I got myself loads of Championship teams chants from here. Just scroll through the pages till you find your team.

http://www.acegames.us/forum/free-mp3-ringtones/25477-football-fan-chants.html

Oh yes please! I've been looking for quite some time as well but couldn't find anything but patches.

About the chants that didn't work, I got the same message as well. Probably length too long? Because they're all more than a minute long.

I've just installed the CCC OF and played a QPR v Palace friendly. Too many baldies and samey stats though? An awful lot of 70's in there. Guess I'll have to go editing them myself then.

Well I got my Dutch League cup! It was a tight game that went on with zero goals until penalties! I was naturally stressful since I hadn't practiced them that much and in the end they all pretty much ended up in the center of the goal. 4-3 in pens, 2 cool millions came in.

I was struggling with draws in the league after that, in the end I just managed a 0-0 draw to end up in second place on points, AZ breathing down my neck and PSV 6 points ahead. 13 million came in.

So my first season ended with 63 points, second place, last 8 in Europa league, and Cup winner. I have about 40 millions now after going down to 4 early in the season. On Top Player. I'm pretty pleased with it, especially since the difficulty seemed to rack up near the end. I hope to make some cool buys in the summer to beat the league next time.

Overall I'd say it's the most pleasing ML experience since... a long time ago.

Last edited:
Oh yes please! I've been looking for quite some time as well but couldn't find anything but patches.

About the chants that didn't work, I got the same message as well. Probably length too long? Because they're all more than a minute long.

I've just installed the CCC OF and played a QPR v Palace friendly. Too many baldies and samey stats though? An awful lot of 70's in there. Guess I'll have to go editing them myself then.

To be honest mate the other Championship OF thats on PESgaming based on Rosh's original file looks better all round. But I have the WENB base one so used this. Keep pondering whether to change or not, although this will get alot of options but the stats wont change with the ML started even though kits, faces etc will.

To be honest mate the other Championship OF thats on PESgaming based on Rosh's original file looks better all round. But I have the WENB base one so used this. Keep pondering whether to change or not, although this will get alot of options but the stats wont change with the ML started even though kits, faces etc will.

Won't be starting a new ML until I've done editing everything then.

Last night I fiddled with the stats a bit because I think the game is too fast sometimes tbh. Also the ball sometimes bounces about in a crazy manner. I've reduced 10 points for Top speed, Acceleration, Dribble speed, Short pass speed, & Long pass speed. Haven't done that straight away ofcourse as I have started with reducing 30 each until I got to 10 each which then felt just perfect.

I've experimented stat editing on Arsenal v Chelsea because I think they're pacy teams. The game just felt perfect. Everything seems quite right now. Tonight after work, I'll do the same to Real v Barca to double check. If it has the same effect then I'm going to edit every team in the game :)

Back
Top Bottom