PES 2010 360/PS3 Demo Feedback

i was just wondering why people are fighting over demo's i just dont understand why and the other thing i dont understand is how some people think their opinion is more important than others please cut out the crap and enjoy the game you want to enjoy i switched to fifa but that doesn't mean i dont want pes to be good i grew up on pes but prefer fifa now i havent played the demo yet as psn just uploaded it but whats the point of having a feed back thread if you get shot down for any negative comments ???

As an example would you buy a Playstation or Xbox mag if the reviewer had played the game twice?

Thats the point!

Can you help me with that quote ^^^^ isn't one week, a week ???

Anyway this is getting boring, next year can you give us your valued impressions after playing the first half.

Ta

I'll help you. The demo came out a week ago, so if you waited a week to leave your FIFA impressions, you'd post today ... right?

So why did you post two days after release saying

Spent some time on it Today, and its losing its appeal already.

Crossing needs to be improved, just like 09, when you cross from the top of the pitch, too many crossers are pulled back to the edge of the area, and not in the danger zone.

Also strikers still trying to chest ball when I want to head it (not as much as prev years, but still there).

Strikers hardly jumping for crossers, they just stand and try and head the ball with no power.

And when you use skill moves, most of the time you beat a man with luck, not really meaning to do what you have done.

And is this just me, but when I am closing in on goal, especially on an angle, there isnt much goal to aim at (compared to PES were I seem to have more choice before I shoot).

So you clearly didn't wait a "week" to give your thoughts really.

Nevermind. I'll come back next year and give my thoughts again, sure. So 1 year would equate to two months or so in your world then? :LOL: ;)

I am sure if I had listed a load of faults of your beloved Fifa after playing 2 games, at the very least I would have expected someone to say 'give it a chance' especially when its clear Konami are going for a more realistic game of footy this year, hence why it feels a lot different.

Hi shields

Glad you like it matey and I am looking forward to it also.

I think Dags had some valid points, I do not think he was trying to shoot it down or judge it completely, just posting his subjective and pretty well balanced opinion.

it is a bit like marmite mate and we have to accept that not everyone is going to love the elements that you and I do.

Enjoy

I gave the FIFA demo 5, I'd give the PES one 6 or perhaps 7.

The delay is annoying and it seems too similar overall to PES2009 for me.
The shooting really is fantastic though, you can hit some belters that look and feel great.
Hopefully the full game is improved slightly.

Hi shields

Glad you like it matey and I am looking forward to it also.

I think Dags had some valid points, I do not think he was trying to shoot it down or judge it completely, just posting his subjective and pretty well balanced opinion.

it is a bit like marmite mate and we have to accept that not everyone is going to love the elements that you and I do.

Enjoy

:TU:

I did post plus points in there, I gave constructive critisism rather than bounce in here and say it's crap and leave. Not trolling in the slightest.

I said in the chatbox the game wouldn't be so bad really if it wasn't for the negatives. The time on the ball and speed of play is fantastic for a start, it's just the rest of the stuff doesn't sit with me. Like I say, not my cup of tea is all :)

As an example would you buy a Playstation or Xbox mag if the reviewer had played the game twice?

Thats the point!

yeah but we all have the chance to play the game for ourselves dags views on the game won't dictate wether or not i like the game. I will decide if i like the game for myself hence his views mean very little to me no offence dags

please remember it's a feedback thread not an official review!!!!

Last edited:
Use the search button (the magnifying glass icon on the top right of the screen when you enter the store) and search for PES - or 2010 failing that.

It is there.

yeah but we all have the chance to play the game for ourselves dags views on the game won't dictate wether or not i like the game. I will decide if i like the game for myself hence his views mean very little to me no offence dags

please remember it's a feedback thread not an official review!!!!

No offense taken, you're perfectly right :D

Incidently, after five games my thoughts are the same, maybe stronger than they were earlier if anything.

So that's me done with PES for this year again. I'll see you guys next year! :BYE:

I've seen the same thing in my games. played on regular and the highest level

Not looking good at all. Reminds me of Fifa 09 when seeing that.
So far I have seen dodgy GK's and poor defending where they all follow each other and it's easy to score goals too easy.

I'll help you. The demo came out a week ago, so if you waited a week to leave your FIFA impressions, you'd post today ... right?

Nevermind. I'll come back next year and give my thoughts again, sure. So 1 year would equate to two months or so in your world then? :LOL: ;)

Right forget this now, but. . .it might not have been a full week (owh the hilarity)but I played Fifa a lot before passing judgement, the problems I had with it, I wanted it to be me and not the game, so I looked through the Fifa thread to see what others were saying, and then I would go back to the game to see if I could correct it, but it wasn't me it was the game, as even Chris agreed with me. So I think I gave it a fair shot, now two games, well you know what that is don't you, fucking laughable.

Not looking good at all. Reminds me of Fifa 09 when seeing that.
So far I have seen dodgy GK's and poor defending where they all follow each other and it's easy to score goals too easy.

I agree but rumours say this demo is an old build. so I still have my hopes to receive a good game at the end :p

stallowned.gif

OK my impressions of the game were it's not so bad. But it's still far too on rails, automatic and scripted for me. Jimmy god bless you, I don't know what you see in the game but the way you describe it you makes me want to redownload the demo and see what the fuss is about!

Last edited:
WOW lost my first match Italy vs Germany
GFX is freakingggg amazing on PS3!!!!!!!!
Right after kick off u feel its deffo not pes2009,i like the pace its more realistic to me,game is deffo harder, AI is good.
Sjees 5 min is just to little to play for 1 match :(
im off to play tons of matches:)

For me this is back to classic WE/PES the more i play it the more i like it,and the international games germany v italy seem very tight affairs.Good so far.

WOW lost my first match Italy vs Germany
GFX is freakingggg amazing on PS3!!!!!!!!
Right after kick off u feel its deffo not pes2009,i like the pace its more realistic to me,game is deffo harder, AI is good.
Sjees 5 min is just to little to play for 1 match :(
im off to play tons of matches:)

No impressions allowed unless you've played for a week ...

Back
Top Bottom