PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Yes Paulo, the Real and Bernabeu is under licence, but it's a secret :SHHH:

I'm laughing because I can't tell if you're telling the truth or just messing with me :lol:

I had indeed heard some rumours about it, yes.

Thanks mate.

Paulo Tavares

Scans PSM3 (Thanks LK79 of PESFAN)

pes1.png

pes2.png

pes3.png

pes4.png

pes5.png

pes6.png

pes7.png

pes8.png

pes9.png

pes10.png

thanks Kamy100 for the others pages

Last edited:

Everyone I have spoke to who has played both games, now say FIFA is way ahead, in gameplay and everything and this has come from major PES fanboys. So any magazine, especially ones with exclusives I take with a pich of salt.

Everyone I have spoke to who has played both games, now say FIFA is way ahead, in gameplay and everything and this has come from major PES fanboys. So any magazine, especially ones with exclusives I take with a pich of salt.

This isnt a surprise at all. Even by just watching both run u can see Fifa is on some next level business. Pro looks dated.

Apparently PSM3 UK try it on old beta too, because now you can put more than one MP3 chants by team :)) (Thanks Kalexo)

I also feel the same way, FIFA is way ahead in almost everything(the differences are there for all to see) but I'm just personally looking forward to playing PES more than FIFA. I don't know its just a feeling of mine, maybe I'm weird.

I also feel the same way, FIFA is way ahead in almost everything(the differences are there for all to see) but I'm just personally looking forward to playing PES more than FIFA. I don't know its just a feeling of mine, maybe I'm weird.

you're not weird. I think people were just sooooo disappointed about pes2008 and the money the've spend on it. That wasnt pes-quality. But i think that if pes09 is as good as psm3 says, that fifa09 cannot compete with pes, cause of the gameplay, and al the moaning about pes and the cheering about fifa09 soon fades away.

Nah, Fifa's gonna be a funky fresh experience but the magic™ is where it's at.

Could somebody post the missing 5 pages of the PSM3 review. I cannot see the thread on pesfan forum, although I am registered.

Thx in advance

I am in no way a PES fanboy but I can say in all honesty that I thought FIFA 08 was a steaming pile of unplayable turd compared to the very playable PES2008.

Sure, PES2008 irritates the hell out of me every now and again but the gameplay is still very good. The feeling of scoring a cracker online against some 15-year old cutback king is quite amazing and with all the new additions coming our way in PES2009 I think we're in for a treat. I can't wait!

they did mention about a new major license thats going to be announced, here's the excerpt from PSM3:
"Rumour is, KONAMI have a major announcement to make. We're sworn to secrecy but an educated google search will yield some rumours. All we're saying that it might not be as simple as a team license, and will affect more than one area of the game. If it happens, it'll be a major coup. Fingers crossed."

cheers

Anyone noticed that the English gaming sites/magazines all seem to give PES2009 a decent preview rating? WENB, PESFan, English OPM, they don't really seem to be saying bad things about the game...

Now, on the other side, we've seen quite some 'foreign' previews, and they seem to be majorely bad... The Swedish preview, the Italian, French OPM,...

Please say I'm wrong?

they did mention about a new major license thats going to be announced, here's the excerpt from PSM3:
"Rumour is, KONAMI have a major announcement to make. We're sworn to secrecy but an educated google search will yield some rumours. All we're saying that it might not be as simple as a team license, and will affect more than one area of the game. If it happens, it'll be a major coup. Fingers crossed."

cheers

cheers mate!:DD

Anyone noticed that the English gaming sites/magazines all seem to give PES2009 a decent preview rating? WENB, PESFan, English OPM, they don't really seem to be saying bad things about the game...

Now, on the other side, we've seen quite some 'foreign' previews, and they seem to be majorely bad... The Swedish preview, the Italian, French OPM,...

Please say I'm wrong?

Exactly gecko , thats what I say, I wonder if money can make a difference ? ?

Exactly gecko , thats what I say, I wonder if money can make a difference ? ?

It wouldn't make sense since to pay the "English speaking" only, its just a difference in opinion, but if u look closely there are some similarities in the reviews, but other than that, its purely coincidental.

I am in no way a PES fanboy but I can say in all honesty that I thought FIFA 08 was a steaming pile of unplayable turd compared to the very playable PES2008.

Sure, PES2008 irritates the hell out of me every now and again but the gameplay is still very good. The feeling of scoring a cracker online against some 15-year old cutback king is quite amazing and with all the new additions coming our way in PES2009 I think we're in for a treat. I can't wait!

Totally agree on that ... looking forward to the game wery much and i love the editing part ... if they fix online to then we will have a great pes 2009

hmm but there are still a lot of people who complain about pes2009 and are very disappointed. A friend of mine was on the GC (Games Convention) in Leipzig and he said that the game is very bad.

And i still miss a statement which says that they have improved the keepers cause they were one of the biggest bugs in PES2008.
First i thought ok the first game on PS3 maybe thats the reason for this bad game pes2008 but after watching some videos i must say that i'am disapointed at all because they put only some new moves in and thats it...

you are not a PES fanboy? :LOL::LOL::LOL: give me a brake, just look at your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom