PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

I have already pre-ordered this puppy from overseas. I will be getting the 360 USA version when it launches over here. I hope I am not dissappointed gameplay wise.

Wow I missed out on some mindless debate I see. Just a little something I noticed:
- someone has mentioned that PES2008 has the ball physics of a marble on a glass table
- the same someone then mentions that the is no difference between PES2008 and PES2009
- the aforementioned someone then comparitively suggests the ball physics resembles a bowling ball rolling in a puddle of mud.

hmmm a marble on a glass table versus a bowling ball in a puddle of mud with no differences noted...

Last edited:

wouldn't be great if konami adds a feature were you can view your whole

last 20 games and save them if you wish? something similar like halo has.

wouldn't be great if konami adds a feature were you can view your whole

last 20 games and save them if you wish? something similar like halo has.

You can save your highlights at the end of the game. I would want to watch the highlights of a game if I was showing a specific game off to a friend of mine.

You can save your highlights at the end of the game. I would want to watch the highlights of a game if I was showing a specific game off to a friend of mine.
i know you can save the highlights of a match but it wouldn't be awesome if your last 20 games were automatically stored in a theater kind of mode? and available for you to share a specific match with a friend online or something like that.

Last edited:

You can save the highlights as a whole, or one by one? In PES2008 I was hoping I would be able to save a whole match's highlights, but it is just individual highlights :|

hmmm a marble on a glass table versus a bowling ball in a puddle of mud with no differences noted...

Well... He could be meaning that it slides like a marble on a glass table - as in spin-wise, the ball will not roll and will just slide - but inertia-wise, the ball halts suddenly as if it had been stuck in a puddle of mud. He could be saying that the sliding effect is the same, only.

Let's not go there again please.

Actually, I had this same problem in PES6, when playing with the "All white" ball. I wouldn't notice it spinning on the ground during passes, just a white blotch, and it spoiled the experience for me.

Since then, no more "Ball Settings" on random.

About the shirts, all I've been hearing so far suggests that it is just like in PES2008 - they are in the game, but not selectable from the edit menu.

Still, only 3 days away from the PSM3 edit mode feature... We'll have a hint of what to expect there, right? ;)

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

You can save the highlights as a whole, or one by one? In PES2008 I was hoping I would be able to save a whole match's highlights, but it is just individual highlights :|

Is it really? I never knew that. Thats a bit dodgy. I like to watch highlights after the game sometimes with my mates but I can't ever remember saving them

I think so, and it left me disappointed.

I remember making a stunning performance in my PS3 PES2008 Master League with the Castolo, Espinas and company, and I thought "well, instead of saving the goals one by one, I'll try to save the whole highlights at the end, and see how it works".

Unless I'm deeply mistaken, it only saves the highlight that it you're watching when you click the button to save... And so I lost all records of that fantastic display of football :|

Still, I'd like someone else to confirm this, it might just have been me who didn't do it right, or who didn't know how to watch the rest of the highlights (not likely, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt).

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

Is that date for Europe or is it for North America too??

Also this pic is 1920x1080. 1080p anyone?
1677_0005.jpg

Official date

PES2009 PS3/PS2/PSP = 8 October

http://www.playfrance.com/news-ps3-psp-ps2-konami-livre-ses-dates-375216.html

Thanks Vanished

PES 2009 (PS3) - Oct 08
PES 2009 (PS2) - Oct 08
PES 2009 (PSP) - Oct 08

Where do you see 8 October? Oct 08 doesn't mean 8 October, it's October of 2008...
You can see it with the other games :

Dancing Stage SuperNOVA 2 (PS2) - 11.09.2008

They write the exact date here... and not Nov 09

8 not 08 october thomas 08 8

eight!

eighth eight of 08 in oct o8 octopus 8

Had video of PES 2009 for PS2? Last year was May this year but nothing is said, not even one picture.

i just got mail from where i preordered and it said new pes 2009 date 17oct 2008

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 som du bokat hos oss har fått ett nytt releasedatum.
Det nya releasedatumet är 2008-10-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom