PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Sucks what happened at WENB. Something similar happened here w/ some of my posts too. They were just deleted as if my thoughts dont matter. And although I am a neutral footy game fan! Pathetic!
Loads of posts have been deleted from this thread of late, no offence has been intended but trying to keep it on the straight and narrow is tricky.

Bwa, I think I've had 50 posts deleted from this thread alone. Leave it out, love.

i think that its very unreal that will be the allianz arena into the game.......because everybody is saying that Bayer munich is not in the game.

On the other hand, i apreciate very much the way that konami work on the grass aspect.

i would very pleased if we can see a video with rain condition.....

i think that its very unreal that will be the allianz arena into the game.......because everybody is saying that Bayer munich is not in the game.

On the other hand, i apreciate very much the way that konami work on the grass aspect.

i would very pleased if we can see a video with rain condition.....

Grass looks good. I wanna see weather conditions to see how it affects the pitch and gameplay

I really hope PES2010 is a new engine cause the gap between FIFA 09 and PES 09 is just frightening! Manual controls, improved ball physics, new animations, more teams and ML being scrapped then there's a chance it can rival FIFA in the future but with the work I've seen Konami put in recently i doubt it. :((

It bobbled in 2008.

Take a look at a replay and zoom in, it's there.

But yeah, more baseless lies are just what we need.

New stadiums for sure at the moment, 100% confirmed (all under licence)

- Wembley
- Stade de France
- Allianz Arena
- Rasunda Stadion

wembley30_468x289.jpg

800px-Panorama_stade_de_France.jpg

allianz_arena.jpg

stockholm_rasunda2.jpg

It bobbled in 2008.

Take a look at a replay and zoom in, it's there.

But yeah, more baseless lies are just what we need.
Ok, you may be able to see it bobble if you zoom in very closely but when you are just playing the game from wide camera then it just seems to take a bounce or two, and then just roll perfectly on the ground. Looks completely unrealistic - try passing a real football like that on a football pitch, it won't happen...

Not really a baseless lie, PES fanboys are the masters of those :TU:.

Last edited by a moderator:

New stadiums for sure at the moment, 100% confirmed (all under licence)

- Wembley
- Stade de France
- Allianz Arena
- Rasunda Stadion

wembley30_468x289.jpg

800px-Panorama_stade_de_France.jpg

allianz_arena.jpg

stockholm_rasunda2.jpg

makes no sense to have the allianz arena in and no bayern:brick:
i wish they would add some smaller licenced stadiums all the stadiums in pes2008 are too big

Ok, you may be able to see it bobble if you zoom in very closely but when you are just playing the game from wide camera then it just seems to take a bounce or two, and then just roll perfectly on the ground. Looks completely unrealistic.

Not really a baseless lie, PES fanboys are the masters of those :TU:.

I'm getting seriously bored of this dance we engage in every so oft.

The ball bobbles, you've admitted this.

Now you say that you can't see it bobbling on the wide camera view. Well I can't see if a ball is bobbling when I'm watching a real game of football on my telly, if you want some hillariously unrealistic ball physics just so you can see it bobbling from a mile off then that's going to screw everything up.

I'm getting seriously bored of this dance we engage in every so oft.

The ball bobbles, you've admitted this.

Now you say that you can't see it bobbling on the wide camera view. Well I can't see if a ball is bobbling when I'm watching a real game of football on my telly, if you want some hillariously unrealistic ball physics just so you can see it bobbling from a mile off then that's going to screw everything up.
I can see the ball bobbling when I watch a real football match on the TV, which is from about the same distance away from the action as the camera you play PES from...

Just because something is there, doesn't mean it is good enough and realistic.

You can't honestly tell me you think the ball bobbles in a realistic way on PES 09?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know, I haven't played it yet.

It hasn't stuck out as something obviously wrong to me, it bobbles when the player passes it and it randomly bobbles when it's rolling along the deck. It also bobbles when players pass the ball at hip height, as you'd expect.

It wasn't glued to the ground in 2008 so I doubt they would change that for 2009.

Ummm... In my last post I posted a video where there was a reall fine goal from an indirect free kick. I'll try to look it up.

Edit: here it is.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

The only problem with that is. WTF was the goalkeeper doing!?

That was a huge bug and the only reason why that goal went in, so it's not a good thing to be honest.

The ball constantly stopping almost dead as players dribble at speed with it, is that a baseless lie as well? This was discussed a few pages back.

What? Have I missed a high council ruling or something? The ball doesn't "stop almost dead as players run at speed."

Infact, yeah that's crap. If you're running at speed and then you press super cancel then the ball will roll for ages.

Am I playing the same game as you guys because you're making Pro Evo out to be some bizarro football game which it isn't.

So you can't tell ball physics from watching a video? :-ll.

I can't see something subtle when I'm watching someone shakily record a tv screen.

Last edited:

What? Have I missed a high council ruling or something? The ball doesn't "stop almost dead as players run at speed."

Infact, yeah that's crap. If you're running at speed and then you press super cancel then the ball will roll for ages.

I believe he's talking about 2009 here, and you can clearly see in the videos, that it almost stops dead whilst dribbling at speed.

Not a baseless lie.

Well it's still bullshit because from the vids I've seen something like that would have been blatantly obvious.

I'm guessing there's a slight over-exaggeration going on here, shocking, I know.

I can't see something subtle when I'm watching someone shakily record a tv screen.
This should be good enough quality for you to see it:

[youtube]_zzJw9LZ-f0[/youtube]

Only when they're hit at an awkward angle do they bobble enough...

Well I certainly can't tell if the ball's bobbling from a youtube vid but I'm guessing it is.

As for the players running at speed thing, when players run with the ball, the ball doesn't roll at a constant speed, nor does it roll at the same speed as the player is running. You know, it's down to momentum, energy and all that stuff.

badgerman you can clearly see the ball near enough stopping dead when the players dribble. It looks very strange and your argument is weak!

I don't see it to be honest.

Particularly in front of goal the ball physics look as you'd expect them to.

badgerman you can clearly see the ball near enough stopping dead when the players dribble. It looks very strange and your argument is weak!

The ball isn't stopping dead, it's clearly moving as the player catches up to the ball. Watch any clip of a footballer running with the ball, he's either being caught or has the ball close to his feet. If not then he's knocking the ball ahead, which you can do with R2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom