PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

in pes 4 and 5 is sooooo easy to scorefrom free kick, just get the hang of it and voila. I get a score each 8 in 10 tries in the referred games

I think we were much more humble back in the golden days. All the pretty colours and weird rectangle men running about on a variety of green squares, all to the sounds of what must have a collection of noises in midi files.

I also remember ISS64, the scenario mode was genius. Another highlight was schooling my 18 year old brother even though I was a wee kid. I particularly remember his keeper throwing the ball out on the edge of the box, only for it to go straight at my striker, who promptly launched it into the net (with the aid of curl from those weird yellow "c" buttons on the N64 pad).

Hmmm, now I want to go over the scenario modes again. I'm sure that my pre-pubescent self found some of the tricker scenarios just a tad too hard, I shall regain my honour.

Curl was with Z i still play iss 98 now and then

In those, well PS2 version of 2008 atleast, I find in-direct free kicks to be fine for crossing and stuff... dont have a problem, so cant comment haha, I usually aim like a corner, hold up and triangle for a more lower powerful cross and then hope for some contact where I aimed etc.

in pes 4 and 5 is sooooo easy to scorefrom free kick, just get the hang of it and voila. I get a score each 8 in 10 tries in the referred games
He means the ones that you cross from, I always found those ones pretty ineffective in most PES games :((.

I found them quite good on PES3 and PES6 though, needed some practice and a good free kick taker but on both 3 and 6 I could cause chaos in the box with a well placed Beckham cross :)). I remember a few even going in without getting a touch, with the keeper diving when a striker nearly got their head to it :DD.

Last edited by a moderator:

new pics (from video)

1677_0014.jpg

1677_0015.jpg

1677_0008.jpg

1677_0009.jpg

1677_0010.jpg

1677_0011.jpg

1677_0012.jpg

1677_0013.jpg

1677_0005.jpg

1677_0006.jpg

1677_0007.jpg

1677_0002.jpg

1677_0003.jpg

1677_0001.jpg

thanx gamersyde

Video looks superb, very smooth and it does seem more animated.The magic handslooks a bit funny but there are quite a few nice little touches.

Looking forward to it:))

I obsess over the nets and I have never even noticed the weights in the nets until I came here. Even for someone with a net fetish like myself, they're really not the be all and end all. I'd much rather they got loads of fancy colours or even different nets with different colours/shape/fabric thickness etc.

For example, the nets at Old Trafford are big, baggy and have a thick fabric. The nets at Chelsea and Arsenal are smaller and a bit tighter, whilst Anfield has really tight nets.

I love me some nets.

That video looks terrible. Very disappointed, there is just nothing in there that makes me go "wow". The FIFA video on the other hand, I'm certainly going to be trying this in HMV to see if it plays as good as it looks.

This is SHOCKING though for pes fans, really it's a complete let down. The animations and game speed are still way too fast, and that guy was just running through every time with Messi. I more or less couldn't tell the difference between that and PES2008. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

i don't like the way you react. So childisch

I obsess over the nets and I have never even noticed the weights in the nets until I came here. Even for someone with a net fetish like myself, they're really not the be all and end all. I'd much rather they got loads of fancy colours or even different nets with different colours/shape/fabric thickness etc.

For example, the nets at Old Trafford are big, baggy and have a thick fabric. The nets at Chelsea and Arsenal are smaller and a bit tighter, whilst Anfield has really tight nets.

I love me some nets.

That will be awesome mate. Each stadium with different nets and different physics... Dream on myself :anx:

That video is on random morale. I assume the passes will ping about even faster than that on all red morale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom