PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Perfect definition of a fanboy! It makes no sense. Why not be open minded and give each game a try? I have a feeling that they can insert a piece of turd in it (literally) and you would praise them. The only loyalty I have is to my family and my club. Aside from that I will be playing and giving my hard earned money to the company that produces the better game.

to be honest both fifa and pes are nowhere near the perfect football game we all want,i think we need a third entry into the next gen football genre that will freshen up the market

to be honest both fifa and pes are nowhere near the perfect football game we all want,i think we need a third entry into the next gen football genre that will freshen up the market

Both have their strengths and weaknesses. For awhile I thought 2K should enter but imo, their sports titles are declining. This year, NHL 09 from EA wiped the floor with 2K NHL. And Fifa's are getting better every year. Perhaps by 2012 we can have the super ultimate footy title from EA. I truly believe this, based on recent track record.

Champions League it's in, i told you from long times ago...

Yeh I know, but how?
Is it a new mode? Integrated in ML?
Can you play with the CL teams online? Like Chelsea in real kits(CL Edition) You also have the teams who competed in the qualification? All the balls/Music?

Yeh I know, but how?
Is it a new mode? Integrated in ML?
Can you play with the CL teams online? Like Chelsea in real kits(CL Edition) You also have the teams who competed in the qualification? All the balls/Music?
I know just one thing from your question, and but can't says ;)) (keep the secret), for the other Konami don't put yet the CL in the game, so mystery

Last edited:

OOO I do not have a beta! Just some friends here from the magazine GamePlay have beta it will tested and will write a huge article for Bulgarian fans about the game, having said that we would give no more pictures.

OOO I do not have a beta! Just some friends here from the magazine GamePlay have beta it will tested and will write a huge article for Bulgarian fans about the game, having said that we would give no more pictures.
Thanks alot, it's already great :))

I know just one thing from your question, and i can't says ;)), for the other Konami don't put yet the CL in the game, so mystery

Whoo nice, you can't say wich question you know the answer of? You Don't have to answer.

Man why the hell don't they just come out with the news, everybody already knows man.

EDIT: How about this question, since CL is in, and German teams are not, like Bayern Munchen, how are they gonna do that?

Last edited:

You so kind to translate it when it comes out?
Any chance there will be some new info in it?

Whoo nice, you can't say wich question you know the answer of? You Don't have to answer.

Man why the hell don't they just come out with the news, everybody already knows man.

Mate i have the answer of this question "Is it a new mode or Integrated in ML ?"

wow tho's pc pics looks rly gay and pes2008 :(
oki back to Jleague Winning eleven 2008 CC on the good old ps2:)

good to see standard de liege,for the first time.
hjk helsinki,slavia prague,shaktar donetsk,cfr cluj,and zenith st petersburg seem to be new also,but when teams like bayern munich are lost(for online gaming)i dont see the added value.
teams like pes and we united,you can edit in to for instance german teams,but for online gaming they are lost.
is there any info about the editable empty teamslots yet,other league C, or are there more empty teamslots this time?
when they would make the legends teams completly editable it would also be better,very easy things to change would make a better game for fans.

To continue beating a dead horse, we're seeing older Pro Evo's mentioned because they were better games. No one wants to see Konami go "We all know you loved PES 2008 so much, so all we've doneis update the kits." To get on at them for this requires logic to be thrown out the window. Use your heads, folks.

To make judgements on both Fifa and Pro Evo now is premature, give it some time. I have a hunch that there will be people that like both games.

I sure as shit hope that Portsmouth have been improved though, we've spent years being under-rated by Konami. Players that joined us would have their stats lowered, which I didn't find funny.

Badgerman where about in portsmouth u from or were from?

Also i noticed since i left alot of peeps have critisized me for being fond of the ML. Imo i like it becuase i enjoy choosing the teams that get to play in the 4/5 leagues. I'd rather be playing a host of different teams week in week out rather than playing in a league agaisnst teams i hear about every bloody minute of every day on sky sports.

If i cared about not playing in a licensed league then i actually care that the Premiership license isnt there. Also in fifa all that stuff about sponsors etc in manager mode imo gets really boring after a few seasons.

And i'd like to make clear that when saying about you either like fifa or pes some of you took that too seriously. I have a couple of m8s that are die hard fifa fans and i end up playing it now and again so i am not single minded and have played both for a long time.

Last edited:

In the Mansfield area of Portsmouth.

In other words, I haven't lived in Portsmouth since I was 3.

But my family is from there, and I'm not going to support Forest ever.

thnx ThomasGoal, although i saw it already :P, thats gonna be my FK style for Be A Legend.

WENB was just infiltrated by a fifa fanboy and posted loads of pics of adam getting fucked by seabass. When will they learn.

People like official logos and music though.
I also can't see them acquiring the license, then burying it in the Master League.
It must be selectable from the main menu.

OK, from what I've seen until now, I can say that PES 2009 is at least less disappointing than PES 2008. Anyway, it's all irrelevant because the game has yet to be released.

At least whatever we'll be getting will be a new mode or something to do on top of the loads of new stuff were getting. Its like having a 99 with a flake and then getting a 2nd flake on the house.

I am still pissed about the demo crap. Fifa would of been released for weeks by the time it comes out. Dont konami realise that all the extreemly casual gamers and many others would of bought fifa by then.

People like official logos and music though.
I also can't see them acquiring the license, then burying it in the Master League.
It must be selectable from the main menu.

Maybe they'll put it as an option in the main menu and put it in the Master League/League as well? who knows, but I'm really wondering how they'll be putting teams they don't have a license of, in whatever CL mode they're gonna put out. e.g - Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom