PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

dont compare games and nextgen technolgy to a real life match :) and seabass did`nt fail with this ver only :) thats mean you are not WE/PES fan to say something like this go back and play the old ver`s and you will see :) from WE/8 to WE10 you not notice any big change

i dont care about change .. i just care about gameplay .. and this what seabass give it to us this year

i dont care about change .. i just care about gameplay .. and this what seabass give it to us this year

wich gameplay come on !! go try EA UERO 2008 and see the real meanning of real life football gameplay man i realy just give advice other wise you will never understand why i feel so sorry for PES my lovely game and what seabass have done to it how could fifa beat the gameplay !! its our foult u know why coz we keep saying fifa will never win but for me its fine what i really need is a good footy game to enjoy so i`ll pick the best :)

Can people stop bashing WENB? They have given you in-depth views (their opinions) on a later build than people are playing in Leipzig.

The debate? Konami have NOT built a new engine for PES 2009, but fixed and cleaned up the best engine from recent years PES 5/6, with nice sharpened graphics and some new modes. Good enough or not, you decide.

Apparently the game plays well and is an improvement on last years rubbish. But as has been stated before many times, a new engine will not arrive until PES 2010-a game which has been in developent already since early this year.

No point bashing anybody really. If E.A. have pulled a little bit ahead, its nice the Konami still have provided a decent game, that looks nice and plays like the PES of old...

Next year will have to be a REVOLUTION, otherwise Fifa takes over: completely.

Last edited:

WENB...thanx a lot for 90 mb of vid containing your faces !

It's easy to create 'hype' and maybe find people who buy PES09 'supporting' your site..Isn't it ?

I'm very disappointed.

Waiting for Leipzig videos.

To be fair, no one said there's gameplay. it just says Video Blog.

All the current info on PES09 - http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48276

Last edited:

I'm really excited for the first time in 4 years

realy dont understand the neg and disappointment from many here. I think a lot of people are missing the point

matter of tastes i believe. i personally dont give a damn FIFA is better in terms of graphics, menus or got the esxclusive licence for the liga. to me it alla comes down to gameplay and make it as close as possible to a simulation

its 1pm and still no PES gamplay videos and no idea what the fifa09 exclsuive feature is?

Slower pace and better ball physics sounds very promising. It should make for good gameplay.

Bit puzzled by this though:
Player pace is also realistic but this time players with pace can’t automatically burn a defender. Gone are the days of players with pace absolutely humiliating slower wing-backs.

As far as i know, any old defender (but particularly CBs) would be able to keep pace with even the fastest players. So i'm guessing what they mean is no change there.

wich gameplay come on !! go try EA UERO 2008 and see the real meanning of real life football gameplay man i realy just give advice other wise you will never understand why i feel so sorry for PES my lovely game and what seabass have done to it how could fifa beat the gameplay !! its our foult u know why coz we keep saying fifa will never win but for me its fine what i really need is a good footy game to enjoy so i`ll pick the best :)

I tried FIFA 08 ona XBox360 , its crap.

its 1pm and still no PES gamplay videos and no idea what the fifa09 exclsuive feature is?
Yes it has, Placebo has posted this in the FIFA 09 thread (which is where talk of FIFA 09 should go, ironically enough, this is a PES thread remember).

Sounds good so far. I knew from the trailer that they heavily altered the ball physics so it's good to hear that it's for the better. The new modes haven't really tickled my fancy yet, then again I don't know how they're going to be implemented so who knows?

Some of the previews sound as if they were written for me though, going on about the gameplay and whatnot. So it's nice to hear that they've doused it in a bucketload of magic.

Also having a slower game favouring defenders is what I've been lusting for. It should mean that awesome to the max players like myself will have to up our game to craft nuggets of joy, which I can do because yeah, I'm brilliant.

Online is a bit disconcerting, then again it can't be as bad as last year. For me, a red flag was thrown up with MGS4. If they couldn't get a landmark game like that right then they have some serious issues that need addressing.

I look forward to the videos but you can only take so much out of them when you're not holding the controller. All in all it sounds as if they've gotten out of that slump, which we can praise allah for.

Last edited:

Slower pace and better ball physics sounds very promising. It should make for good gameplay.

Bit puzzled by this though:
Player pace is also realistic but this time players with pace can’t automatically burn a defender. Gone are the days of players with pace absolutely humiliating slower wing-backs.

As far as i know, any old defender (but particularly CBs) would be able to keep pace with even the fastest players. So i'm guessing what they mean is no change there.

Maybe it depends on the defenders positioning and how good the defender is.

I dont understand how they can say the the grass looks awful and the WENB guys say it looks brilliant...

Sounds good so far. I knew from the trailer that they heavily altered the ball physics so it's good to hear that it's for the better. The new modes haven't really tickled my fancy yet, then again I don't know how they're going to be implemented so who knows?

Some of the previews sound as if they were written for me though, going on about the gameplay and whatnot. So it's nice to hear that they've doused it in a bucketload of magic.

Also having a slower game favouring defenders is what I've been lusting for. It should mean that awesome to the max players like myself will have to up our game to craft nuggets of joy, which I can do because yeah, I'm brilliant.

Online is a bit disconcerting, then again it can't be as bad as last year. For me, a red flag was thrown up with MGS4. If they couldn't get a landmark game like that right then they have some serious issues that need addressing.

I look forward to the videos but you can only take so much out of them when you're not holding the controller. All in all it sounds as if they've gotten out of that slump, which we can praise allah for.

And with trepidation Jess returns to the board. Gotta say I'm liking the news, but anxious to hear about La Liga, if they jost lost the authenticity license then I can live with that, but if they lost the teams too then it'd severely damage the experience for me. Any news on the suicide front Badger?

Last edited:

no liga in this PES :-/ :

Citation
La Liga Exclusive To The Other Game!

Bad news! EA have announced today that La Liga will be exclusive to FIFA 09. Here’s the press release from the rivals:

“Today, EA also announced it has secured an exclusive licensing agreement with the Spanish Liga BBVA and Adelante. The exclusive partnership with the Spanish La Liga grants EA SPORTS sole rights to include every Spanish La Liga club and enables the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise to deliver the most realistic and up-to-date game with current kits, squads and player likenesses.”

What this means to La Liga in PES 2009 we aren’t 100% sure right now. But I can see it becoming a similar situation to the Premiership in PES. Fans of the series, say a prayer tonight! Otherwise its Asta-la vista la liga!

WENB Team

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/la-liga-exclusive-to-the-other-game/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom