PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Just a theory, PES 08 on the PC ran like shite (Unless you had a super computer) and a lot said this was down to poor coding from Konami when converting the game onto PC, anyone think lesser systems will be able to run 09 easier or without the certain stutters they got last time?

Just a theory, PES 08 on the PC ran like shite (Unless you had a super computer) and a lot said this was down to poor coding from Konami when converting the game onto PC, anyone think lesser systems will be able to run 09 easier or without the certain stutters they got last time?

i dont know about that man, i had a Geforce 8600gt which is a pretty affordable gfx card and i could run PEs2008 perfectly on high settings and 1360x768(no AA)
looked A LOT better than my ps3 version.

I've got a 7900GS. Ran okay on a 1024 resolution. Some stadiums unbearable though

The game looks dodgy with no antistropic/anti aliasing settings on

PES is actually developed on PC, like many other multi-platform games.

Great find UAE_Sniper/ThomasGOAL!

Last edited by a moderator:

what r yer system specs? Because even lesser systems nowadays is able to run plenty of new games on the market.

Well I have a 7800GS and AMD 3200+ and 1GB of RAM. I got lots of stutters.

http://www.level7.nu/spel/spel.php?id=4421

New spelarmodeller, "AI-element" and fysikrutiner.
• "Become a Legend" is a new game that are broadly as FIFA's "Be A Pro". It chooses a mittfältare or attacker at the beginning of his career and play then as him on a definite position all the time. Plays Monday to get good offers from other clubs, fail to become Monday placed on the bench.
• "Legends" is a new online mode in which you can use your saved players from Become a Legend and play with their friends.
• Finely can now be performed in the running, and the rapid changes in the control or the analog stick.
• The ball will move differently depending on the weather. So the passing game and otherwise compensate for bad weather.
• Teamvision AI as in PES 2008 is not only felt so much should now mean that your partner is trying to run itself passningsbara.
• Master League has been easier negotiations in which both club and player have to be persuaded to leave a club and where loyalty is playing a greater role and can have players mood to affect their performance.
• Arena will now be more realistic environments and atmospheric elements. "
• Better siktdjup with focus and a new camera to zoom in to duel.
• Each player has been made on the new face and kroppsdetaljer and new ansiktsanimationer.
• Edit mode has been improved with the ability to import faces, costumes and audio files of music and publikramsor. It is also possible to make their own emblem on pixelnivå

Hi !!

Yes, they said, PES2008 will be the best football game in the world !!! LOL
Just wait for a demo and after we will be able to say if improvment have been add or not ?

Tschusssssssssssssssssssss

One more day and this place is going to be a circus. I expect a lot of comments from people with EA, FIFA or 09 to in their avatar or sig to post the most.

more then 24 hours to go :(

why cant they just put everything up at 12:01am wednesday? :|

I am nervous have a funny feeling it is going to be worse this year and i will have to go back to FIFA.

One more day and this place is going to be a circus. I expect a lot of comments from people with EA, FIFA or 09 to in their avatar or sig to post the most.
Also expect to see stupid PES fanboys who will go "OMG PES09 LOOKS GR8, FIFA SUX!!1!!!" ;)).

Seriously, I am looking forward to seeing how the game looks, will be the first gameplay we have seen of the game.

Apart from the ML, it's all sounding quite promising. I particulalry like the idea of differing weather conditions finally playing a role. I'd love to see a ball/cross slip-slide its way across a wet surface, only to stop suddenly in a boggy area. Think Hakan Yakin's goal in the Switzerland/Turkey game (Euro 08).

mate this whole website is going to be chaos.
Yes, think so too.
I hope we get a lot of reactions on PES 2009 and no endless discussions to compare FIFA with PES. That is comparing apples with pears: Two totally different games.

I think that Pes 2009 will be good game:DD Why? because people from KONAMI have very,very big experience to create good football games! and they know now that competition don't sleep:))
If KONAMI created very good games in the past without competition I dont't think that this year with competition they will make crap game;))

PES United:applaud:

Yes, think so too.
I hope we get a lot of reactions on PES 2009 and no endless discussions to compare FIFA with PES. That is comparing apples with pears: Two totally different games.
all the mods are going to be working overtime tomorrow. not a good day to be a mod :LOL::LOL:

Yes, think so too.

It's completely natural to compare PES and Fifa, they're both football games, comparing PES to some other sport is obviously unnatural but when any game is in a genre it's perfectly normal to compare to others in said genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom