PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

I dont know what anyone else thinks, but this complete embargo on anyone thats play tested the game is a tad extreme.

The lads at WENB are not allowed to talk about it until Wednesday, not even to say a single thing, like the corner flags are more realistic!!!!!

Its all a bit OTT for me.What difference the untucked shirts, quality of the nets,general graphics, lighting,boots, balls etc will have on potential sales is surely not that damaging.

Q.Do they have untucked shirts?
A.Y/N

Q are the nets improved?
A Y/N

Q Are the graphics improved??
A Y/N

These sort of questions are hardly going to have any impact on the Leipzig show stopper as long as they are not talking about gameplay and specific modes (edit, online etc) then it all seems a bit crazy.

Yes
No
kinda

I'm not totally fussed this year. I know it wont be a huge improvement but if the game will last me till christmas then I dont mind. Theres some decent games coming out for the PC around that time.

Plus its only 17 quid, pfff thats nothing :D

Dr Force - The nets don't look improved but in my opinion there should be an some sort of way to edit them. The mad editor heads on here (and other forums) had trouble trying to edit them at all this year besides the colour, if i remember correctly

It's a shame the WENB boys are not getting any exclusive information as such. Ok, they are play-testing today but they are banned from getting information to the fans any sooner than the rest of the gaming media due to the NDAs. The only advantage they have is not paying an airfare to Leipzig.

I thought they were play-testing on 20th??

They are testing it today. Probably right now if they are off work :D

They will upload any stuff tomorrow and then publish it around half 11AM according to the website

There playing it today but unlike Leipzig which will be the demo which we get aswell there playing the full game so basically they will give us Exclusive news no doubt as they can check the ML, Edit Mode, etc.

They are testing it today. Probably right now if they are off work :D

They will upload any stuff tomorrow and then publish it around half 11AM according to the website

They were playtesting since 10am.

pes2008 on the pc might (might) have superior graphic, but i still prefer pes6 visual style. With pes2008 thy went EA, just bright colors and no style at all.

What about a comment like "game feels good" or "same old crap" or "meh".

Game journalists are a bunch of scared pussies, a real journo would have given the story right away. The public needs to know....(just kidding for those who don't get sarcasm...)

What about a comment like "game feels good" or "same old crap" or "meh".

Game journalists are a bunch of scared pussies, a real journo would have given the story right away. The public needs to know....(just kidding for those who don't get sarcasm...)

Well, according to him it feels better than PES 2008 (suprise suprise, hehe). The slowdowns is fixed (PS3).

Tbf anything feels better than 2008.

And Thank you Hella.

I'm not totally fussed this year. I know it wont be a huge improvement but if the game will last me till christmas then I dont mind. Theres some decent games coming out for the PC around that time.

Plus its only 17 quid, pfff thats nothing :D

Dr Force - The nets don't look improved but in my opinion there should be an some sort of way to edit them. The mad editor heads on here (and other forums) had trouble trying to edit them at all this year besides the colour, if i remember correctly
17 quid from where?:LOL:

149720080818_153941_4_big.jpg

149720080818_153948_26_big.jpg

149720080818_153948_27_big.jpg

i know nothing interesting but it's the company of our game :DD

I don't think you get it mate, look at the original pic posted by uae_sniper and than at the second pic of ThomasGOAL ;)

I hope they've got a good way of getting around the licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom