PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News Discussion & Rumours (STRICTLY NO FIFA DEMO IMPRESSIONS)

Serie A confirmation for PES2009 and WE2009

legakw8.jpg

http://www.lega-calcio.it/

YES!!!!

Thanks ThomasGOAL :D
I would of really been disappointed if they also lost
Serie A with Liga.

Now I can look forward to the release of this game.
All I need to do is edit the Liga teams.

BTW, I really hope there would be someway to patch the PS3 version of
PES in the future, like the PS2 version.
One thing Konami could do is, officially enable the user to mod the game.
Like UT did with the PS3 version.

hmm, new video, sorry if its been posted.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/1426...-2009/videos/pro-evo-soccer-360-2-030493.html

edit: Mark Lawrensen seems more enthusiastic this time around, eh? or i am the only one who thinks that?

Hard to make him out too much, John Champion sounds great though, just like a premier league match, just a shame the actual gameplay looks so bad (in terms of player/ball movement).

Last edited:

in my poor English tlanslate a little...

:CL MODE:
CL mode you can hear CL Anthem.
Konami can get UEFA CL license,
but a few teams isn't included.

:Control:
when dribbling you will use only left analog stick and arrow key,
no more use right analog stick in your move.
ritht analog stick is just only in manual pass.

Ok, i have a proff, it's from the good news of yesterday, no with this scan no more NDA ;)

Cmon TG, since there is no NDA anymore, you can tell us eveything can't you?

I dont like the sound effects on pes 2009. the referee´s whistle is far to loud and the sound when the ball touches your feet is weird to. Hope they fix this!

Wasnt´t Serie A licensed last year? Or is it the "good" news on Serie A this year TG?

The videos released by ign look just like the build I played at Leipzig where is the ''improvement adam and suff were talking about'' I can only see that graphically

The videos released by ign look just like the build I played at Leipzig where is the ''improvement adam and suff were talking about'' I can only see that graphically

i only watched one video and it pained me

the nail in the coffin video, looks so out of date

that luis fabiano goal is terrible...1 star of dificulty maybe? serie a licences yeeeeeeeeee, jose mourinho and quaresma eheheheh il pick inter in 4 3 3.

is anyone gonna mirror them ign vids? placebo i'm looking in your general direction ;)

can't view ign from office computer :(

Hard to make him out too much, John Champion sounds great though, just like a premier league match, just a shame the actual gameplay looks so bad (in terms of player/ball movement).
I feel u, if football was like this, i would have slit my wrist ages ago.

Anyways am out of here, came in hoping for better

is anyone gonna mirror them ign vids? placebo i'm looking in your general direction ;)

can't view ign from office computer :(

It's a bit cruel making me download PES videos ;) Just kidding I'll get them just for you :)

Yay! :)

I'm putting all 4 together in one wmv video (will be about 100mb) 6 more mins to encode then couple of mins to upload :)

Running on both titles still looks odd though until we get full 360 movement which by all accounts is a long way off it will always look rigid and odd... Oh and you have to love those sand bags!

This is exactly what I am referring to in my last post. Konami needs to add unique running styles for high profile players and also include better/realistic generic running styles to choose from for other players.

Yes, on one of those vids it does look like Robinho in body style and face, but not in running style and movement. Ofcourse this will take ages to improve I'm sure.

Wow, after watching the last clips, and comparing them to the Fifa demo that I've been massively playing these days.... the difference is huge, bigger than I thought. Animation, off the ball movement and positioning, as well as physics in general, would be good if Fifa didn't exist, but comparing those two titles now is like comparing a next-gen game to a ps2 game, really... I find PES too stiff right now in every department.

Jesus, it makes me pain to see were my once beloved PES is going...

the nail in the coffin video, looks so out of date

I take it literally, it's the nail on the coffin for pes 2009 for me. Watching again those videos... they're simply terrible. Look at the collisions and ball physics (not to mention players that doesn't know where they have to be, specially in defense, totally unaware of the play).

It seems not only outdated, but simply bad. There's no way anyone can find this gameplay videos promising... Could someone tell me exactly what is this game doing good in terms of realism or gameplay judging by the videos? Don't start with the "feel" and "flow", please, some elaborated words are necessary. What do you think about:

- Animation
- Ball physics
- Passing & shooting scripts
- Movement off the ball
- Collisions
- Control scheme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom