PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News Discussion & Rumours (STRICTLY NO FIFA DEMO IMPRESSIONS)

I bet the negative about the grass is either: 1) one pitch pattern or 2) no degradation of the field (near midfield and around the penalty area). If that's the case, no big deal.

from KAiWAi

few details about stats
Adriano lose in all stats
Ibrahimovic lose a bit in attack and agility
Henry lose 11 points acceleration and 12 in agility
Benzema and Ribery much better
Messi better in pass and shot
PES2009 stats are not same from JLWE2008

Glad to see the above player's stats have been toned down. My mate used to tear me to pieces with those guys in past games. They would plow right through me like the Ronaldo of old in Barcelona.

Dear ThomasGoal so, if the bad news is about the grass, I guess all Italian Serie A and Spanish liga's teams are in the Game, right??
This means we only lose the chance to play official Serie A and Spanish Liga with official logo...In that case it's not a big trouble is it ?

Dear ThomasGoal so, if the bad news is about the grass, I guess all Italian Serie A and Spanish liga's teams are in the Game, right??
This means we only lose the chance to play official Serie A and Spanish Liga with official logo...

I think we should assume those bad pieces of news about lost licenses are already known, this is another bit of bad news in addition.

There's not much bad news about grass I care about, unless it's huge dark shadows on the pitch meaning you can't see what's happening. Other than that, one pitch pattern is fine by me.

sorry thomasgoal., but i saw the grass in videos and it looks great...like never.

i really want to see a video with how the rain affect the game and the grass,,,,,,,,but i dont care if this grass (leipzig build) is in the game.

online no, i know nothing
PS: the bad point is about the grass, a strange one (you can see already in all picts/vids, is not about the quality)

--------------------------------------------------------------

from KAiWAi

few details about stats

no penalty spots:SMOKIN: and no more added stadiums.maybe they took out the weather conditions so there will be no snow and rain. i think il stick with me updated pes6

Last edited:

from KAiWAi

few details about stats

Another one:
Kimi Raikkonen lose his balls
Update by Lewis Hamilton

Last edited:

hmmm no PES2009 add boards on any Cl matches tonight.

I wonder if Messi's new short hair cut wil be in the final game(prolly not).

And how come there is no news about face creating on pes2009?

:lol:
i think messi had the green adidas boots tonight just becasue thats the one he has in every PES09 picture and videos!
nice marketing

Another one:
Kimi Raikkonen lose his balls
Update by Lewis Hamilton

Formula 1 is awesome, infact I watched qualifying on saturday instead of Liverpool vs Man Utd.

It's been absolutely criminal that they haven't capitalised on the Hamilton hype and release a new game. I know that the license recently changed hands but come on, the latest game is based on the 2006 season and has the likes of Ide, Klien, Villeneuve, Liuzzi, Montoya and the Schumacher brothers. Even with the official licenses the dated feel is a bit ugg.

I was kind of hoping that with the introduction of hard drives, hackers would find it easier to patch the games. Alas, that doesn't seem to be the case. We all know that the editing community here can conjure up some really polished bits of work and it's a bit of a shame that we can't capitalise on it, unless you have a PC, of course.

Formula 1 is awesome, infact I watched qualifying on saturday instead of Liverpool vs Man Utd.

It's been absolutely criminal that they haven't capitalised on the Hamilton hype and release a new game. I know that the license recently changed hands but come on, the latest game is based on the 2006 season and has the likes of Ide, Klien, Villeneuve, Liuzzi, Montoya and the Schumacher brothers. Even with the official licenses the dated feel is a bit ugg.

I was kind of hoping that with the introduction of hard drives, hackers would find it easier to patch the games. Alas, that doesn't seem to be the case. We all know that the editing community here can conjure up some really polished bits of work and it's a bit of a shame that we can't capitalise on it, unless you have a PC, of course.

codemasters have a game coming out soon using the race driver grid game engine:EASY:

codemasters have a game coming out soon using the race driver grid game engine:EASY:

I hope they release the game before the season ends. I don't like to play with 2008 drivers and watch on tv the 2009 season (like EA F1 games).

I hope they release the game before the season ends. I don't like to play with 2008 drivers and watch on tv the 2009 season (like EA F1 games).

i think thats how the FIA license works actually.. i remember since the GP2 times they were aways based on the past seasons.

if u want a real simulation, get Rfactor with a f1 mod...thats the real deal. i just got a G25 for that..absolutly stunning.

Anybody know what teams besides champions league will be included?? like for instance what national teams or south american club teams?
thanks for the info guys

Early build. Lots of things aren't put in until the last minute, commentary being one of them.

They'll still be working on programming the commentary triggers to fit new commentary I should imagine.

you know afer viewing those vids, I really hope konami implement individual player likeness in running styles. I want robinho, c. ronaldo, kaka, ronaldinho etc..to have their own specific running styles. I want to be able to recognize not only who is on the ball by how he looks and feel, but also how he accelerates and runs. Every player in real life have their own unique running style. Hopefully this will be included in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom