PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News Discussion & Rumours (STRICTLY NO FIFA DEMO IMPRESSIONS)

Its disappointing that you cant choose the angle when you choose the game camere.
cant understand why they took this option off in pes 2008 (maybe for the first time ever? at least for many years)
I used it for years and i think it brings all new depth to the 16 box.
cant stand the default conservative angle and the fact that i cant change it anymore.

Wait a minute..are you telling me that PES2009 will not have different camera options? Now this pisses me off if true. It's obvious Konami took this option off so that they can add it later as a new feature. EA does that a lot. I sure hope this rumor isn't true because I was looking forward to changing the camera angle to Medium-Wide Angle 9. This would ruin the experience for me.

Wait a minute..are you telling me that PES2009 will not have different camera options? Now this pisses me off if true. It's obvious Konami took this option off so that they can add it later as a new feature. EA does that a lot. I sure hope this rumor isn't true because I was looking forward to changing the camera angle to Medium-Wide Angle 9. This would ruin the experience for me.

Everytime i hear somthing like that i gotta thank Juce and rob one more time for kitserver.
thanx juce and rob!

hi every one
Is there an intention to return Kunami characteristic change spare kit in Pes 2009, such as what was at WE 10 ...
WE in the post I could choose two teams competing to change a piece of kit any of the teams
Is this characteristic present in the Pes2009

the quick freekick in the first video looks cool though even if the game only looks ok.

very nice vids...! Great net-physics, smooth gameplay, love it.

The game seems to me not evolved at all. It's the same game with some tweaks. Look at the absurd positioning of defenders and the overall team positionings. There's even the old old "defender running away of the play and position by no reason" in 2 goals.

Ball physics are improved but compared to Fifa physics they do seem prehistoric. The same about collisions.

The passing seems again railed and too mechanic. To me it's sad to see those things will never change, because they could improve all this and have an impressive next-gen football experience.

I can't understand how can they cash 6 million copies of the game and don't spend nothing in mocap sessions. Damn, with the money they're doing they could be mocaping all year!

doh...ribery goal are BS!... even himself cant score such goal..except it being deflected.. not again... =(

lol of the dlc are rly gonna be dog faces and sh1t im rly gonne flip out

Thats one of the things that can annoy me about PES. They can spend time adding animal heads and other completely useless things but they cannot spend any time or resources programming untucked shirts, Champions League badges on the players arms or the ability to interchange kits. But otherwise the game is looking awesome in my humble opinion.

Goalkeepers look redundant. :((

3rd clip keeper looked dodgy, just sat down, i wouldnt mind if he actually dived the right way. I'm a bit concerned about the outfield player collisions too.

Can't wait to try this for myself, and of course shooting direct from corners.

My optimism is waning....i'm clinging to my faith. Please fix the game Konami...you can't run the PES6 server forever.

Last edited:

Cmon TG, spill the beans!!:d

Cmon TG, spill the beans!!:d
no
common TG, spill it, the nda's are over man. You can keep the bad news though because those really become the topic of dicsussion more than the good ones.
no
when are you going to bring us this news?? or when can you?
i can't
I think the bad news is the loss of the Serie A license.
no

Heres what im beginning to think....the guys who did pro evo/we11 on ps1+ps2 are still working on ps2(that's why it's still the better versions) and the team that came from the snes/n64 iss versions are in charge of the next gen versions. It seems that they are using our beloved games base engine and tweaking/adding as they please ie making it too fast and arcadey like a basketball game. There's no 25sec rule like in basketball so why does it seem like they just get the ball forward as fast as possible, let us build it up at a slower more methodical pace!!

Thomas Goal. why you can't ? is the NDA still going on or cause Konami will release the news themselfs very soon?

no

no

i can't

no

No offense but if you claim to have "News" and when questionend when your going to give us it you say "I can't" Well then whats the point in telling us you have news? If im honest it just sounds like your trying to get a reaction from everyone where they all "beg" you to give some news which you dont really have.

Although increasingly in a "PES is awesome" kind of way. :s

Nah, he's great. We've got people here with an irrational lust for information, TG has it and he's not allowed to share it. I've wondered a few times if there are some people about here whose first instinct upon waking up is to check for Pro Evo news. I mean, I know it's a good game but I could easily not bother checking PES sites until it's release. I think I just enjoy watching people toil over insignificant things.

And aye, TG is awesome. He's not witholding information for the fun of it, to hold that against him is a bit daft considering what he's already given us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom