PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News Discussion & Rumours (STRICTLY NO FIFA DEMO IMPRESSIONS)

I can't, my contact sign a confidentiality clause, that all.
and you have already a answer, from my last post

No offense but if you claim to have "News" and when questionend when your going to give us it you say "I can't" Well then whats the point in telling us you have news? If im honest it just sounds like your trying to get a reaction from everyone where they all "beg" you to give some news which you dont really have.

<sarcasm>Yes, because everyone knows that ThomasGoal is an attention-whore and needs it...</sarcasm>

Now, seriously... I think ThomasGoal's reputation speaks for himself. If he says he has news, he does. That's all there is to it. He already told us enough :)

These informations are passed around on a trust basis. If Thomas breaks his contact's trust, well then, nobody wins, that's for sure.

Grass, Liga, Serie A and CL... 4 good and 1 bad...

I'm thinking, I'm thinking... :)

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

mmm i think, the Grass thing maybe this time when u do a sliding tackle etc you can see the damaged grass etc, the La liga is that all clubs are licenced and just the la liga logo is not presentm the Cl is that its implemented in the ML and Serie A same thing as la liga .... lol

Honestly, it's all about reading between the lines. You can't have your hand held through every minute detail because that would be a flagrant breach of a contract. Infact, Thomas has probably breached it (technically) to tell you what he has, you just need to spend time going over what's been posted rather than shouting him down for even bothering.

mmm i think, the Grass thing maybe this time when u do a sliding tackle etc you can see the damaged grass etc, the La liga is that all clubs are licenced and just the la liga logo is not presentm the Cl is that its implemented in the ML and Serie A same thing as la liga .... lol

That would be great. Even better would be if you can get the players kits dirty like you could in PES6. Heres hoping.........

- grass good
- CL good
- Liga good

- Serie A license lost

Ok, but now: Thomas can you say something reliable about lag or no lag online?

The servers are not up yet so I don't think anyone can comment on this. Also, the lag issue is affected by the number of people online at any one time so we won't know what the situation is until the servers are fully strained trying to handle all the information. But I am hopeful that the lag issue is addressed this time around. The lag in PES2008 is atrocious some times...

well, if thats the case, we wont expect to hear from you until you are 'allowed' to say.....now go away and stop winding people up!

Did I imagine this or did someone say that a Winning Eleven demo was released on the Japanese PSN?

I'm guessing not as everyone here would have downloaded it by now, but still, I'd like some confirmation.

Last edited:

Did I imagine this or did someone say that a Winning Eleven demo was released on the Japanese PSN?

I'm guessing not because everyone here would have downloaded that, but I'd like some confirmation.

who is that someone?

I have also a japanese account and just checked it on PS3.
Not true.

Im gonna get it this year because of man utd and the champions league being in, awesome!!!

- grass good
- CL good
- Liga good

- Serie A license lost

Ok, but now: Thomas can you say something reliable about lag or no lag online?

online no, i know nothing
PS: the bad point is about the grass, a strange one (you can see already in all picts/vids, is not about the quality)

--------------------------------------------------------------

from KAiWAi

few details about stats
Adriano lose in all stats
Ibrahimovic lose a bit in attack and agility
Henry lose 11 points acceleration and 12 in agility
Benzema and Ribery much better
Messi better in pass and shot
PES2009 stats are not same from JLWE2008

Last edited:

ok about the grass i guess the bad news is that will only have on pathern thomas?
:lol:
that would actually be good news, i hate those circulars partherns...

anyway, im hoping one of the good news is that untucked shirts are in the game, and evan better: IN THE EDIT MODE!

It's about time. Let's hope Ronaldo (El Gordito from Milan) goes the same way, and Drogba... And don't forget the cases like Fabregas that is so under-rated...

We can change the stats I know, but not in online modes...

Found this on gamespot's hands-on:

"We managed to coax more good news out of Konami: There will be a demo of the game for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the week of release. Make sure you stay tuned to GameSpot for all the information as we get it.
"

link: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/pes2009/news.html?sid=6196276&mode=previews

Anyone noticed this before or did they updated their preview?

That has been noted before. But we've had a lot of info come out since then.

hmmm looks ok
and good pitch and camera view,

scoring looked pretty easy, there was i moment when Henry got the ball and only needed to outrun 1 defender and score,normaly in pes2008 he would easly beat it and score.This means in a way the gameplay is indeed changed,
Or he's stats are downgraded now

PS: the bad point is about the grass, a strange one (you can see already in all picts/vids, is not about the quality)

from KAiWAi

few details about stats

:DD point made

from KAiWAi

few details about stats

and brazilian ronaldo? loose all stats? lolololol should be... ehehhehe cool henry loose points no more bugs , adriano and ibrahimovic coollllllllllllllllll. new bug messi:)

Found this on gamespot's hands-on:

"We managed to coax more good news out of Konami: There will be a demo of the game for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the week of release. Make sure you stay tuned to GameSpot for all the information as we get it.
"

link: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/pes2009/news.html?sid=6196276&mode=previews

Anyone noticed this before or did they updated their preview?

i knew it... lol just like last year, for ps3.shit. i told u guys u can wait and desesperate, the demo will be released in the last thursday before the game release.

You really sound like a broken record m8

Don t get your hopes up m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom