PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News Discussion & Rumours (STRICTLY NO FIFA DEMO IMPRESSIONS)

I have a few questions regarding PES2009:
  • Who is on the box? Some people tell me Messi, some tell me Torres. I really really REALLY hope it is Torres.
  • Are Liverpool licensed?
  • Is Anfield in there? It was in once, as Red Cauldron, but then it was taken out. I hope it's back.
  • Can we still save replays? I hated when they took that out. I hope they don't take it out for no reason, again.

Thanks for any answers.

Sorry if these have been covered, but this thread is one hundred and forty one pages long, baby!

Thanks again.

messi in the cover, ok the bug this year is messi who runs with the ball and dribble anyone. i remember owen in the cover os pes he played to much and in the real life he was injured one year. im curious to see ronaldo stats "the brazilian one" in pes 2009.

messi in the cover, ok the bug this year is messi who runs with the ball and dribble anyone. i remember owen in the cover os pes he played to much and in the real life he was injured one year. im curious to see ronaldo stats "the brazilian one" in pes 2009.

im 90% convinced they will be the same that we have now on WE2008JL for ps2...
just check it out here:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/49030/page-2
Post number 59

In JAP the demo which was released is for Winning Eleven. not PES.
whatever, it's the "same" game

btw

there are PES 2009 adboards today in Tottenham x Aston Villa match..

that means something ?

Last edited:

im 90% convinced they will be the same that we have now on WE2008JL for ps2...
just check it out here:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/49030/page-2
Post number 59

LOOOL velocity 90?? LOLOL oh my god... do u think its right they put unreal skills in the players?
classical players can have that skills the almost classic shouldnt have that skills :)

LOOOL velocity 90?? LOLOL oh my god... do u think its right they put unreal skills in the players?
classical players can have that skills the almost classic shouldnt have that skills :)

just one thing to say:
Konami rating system is a JOKE...
its plain and simple stupid.
If u want real stats go to Evo's editing forum or here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/PES_Player_Database/

Last edited:

Its disappointing that you cant choose the angle when you choose the game camere.
cant understand why they took this option off in pes 2008 (maybe for the first time ever? at least for many years)
I used it for years and i think it brings all new depth to the 16 box.
cant stand the default conservative angle and the fact that i cant change it anymore.

the shirts of pes2008 ps3 are very unreal.in ps2 version the shirts are more realistic, untucked etc. the players must dirty more, the tape in the socks should came out during the game, the doctors should enter in the game in slow motion animation, the wind and the snow is not very real because we dont have sensation of the wind, example: the ball should get quickly in the air when is very wind, the snow should get down performace of some players... etc many things.

and i thinks some players will have new skin color again, like pepe from real madrid, nuno gomes from benfica, quaresma look indian in pes, and joao moutinho from sporting club portugal in pes is blond... LOL...petit from portugal is to pretty on pes eheheeeheheh

There's still the licence for yellow snow, though.

lol hahah..:-pp but thomasGoal told me that iceland will be in pes 2009..do u think that is possible.

Thomas..Were u just fucking with me when u told me that iceland will be in the game?

Yellow snow is done by using the Master League dog in the unlicensed white snow.

thomasgoal, this videos are your news?? or you have something more?

whatever, it's the "same" game

btw

there are PES 2009 adboards today in Tottenham x Aston Villa match..

that means something ?

All it means is all it has ever meant, which is that Konami are using some of their advertising budget to pay for advertisements at events which their target audience will be watching.

It means nothing whatsoever other than that - unless the adverts at Anfield and Old Trafford start marketing the game to the fans in the ground rather than the ones watching on the tv - which would be a pretty stupid move given the millions on tv and the relative numbers in the stadia. There is a rumour that Liverpool might be selling a Liverpool themed cover of PES (which may be where that Torres rumour above comes from), but even that would only be a local advert at the ground not on the tv-visible hoardings.

Prem Clubs will take anyone's money to advertise whether they're in the game as a licensed team or not, and Prem footy is worldwide just as the game distribution is.

new videos from GC 2008 (Thanks PES4EVER/kojima/Enki)

I can't help but somehow this Game looks so dated. Just like a PS2 Game with some kind of polished graphics. I really hope it plays better than it looks.

Last edited:

yes. seems like pes2008 ps2 with better graphics, if is that its the perfect game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom