PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Yeah, I'm really super sure Konami will keep to those release dates and release PES2009 in November of this year for the U.S. For the last 5 years they've promised it in "Winter" but somehow their definition of Winter becomes mid-April! If it's out in the States before February at the earliest I will be deeply, deeply shocked!

US PSN updated
no PES2009 demo ofcourse
but im gonna test the FIFA09 demo:)

Last edited:

Nike and Puma boots included in game (and Adidas, of course)

16 boots.

:EASY:

I think there will be also new balls (adidas & nike)

Just played the FIFA09 demo from PSN.....
man i just have 1 word for the game: FAIL
Lol sry,but its stil nowhere to PES gameplay
other good thing are the player animations.

Im not the only 1 then. Annimations are good. Have you taken som1 out yet?

Having watched that Champions League Video again do you think its fast, looks as fast as 2008 to me when he passes and moves...

Just finished a lot of hours testing fifa 09 and I think it's overhyped, really I tried to give it a fair chance, but really after so many hours I just knew PES' gameplay is beter. And then this amazing trailer, really 100 times beter then last MESSI/GOD trailer. Can't wait for the demo to see for myself, oh and heard we'll get a more advanced demo because of the negative feedback from the Leipzig build? They must give us a more advanced build, why whould they wait so long to put it online when they the demo is finished.

agreed! very good game, but no pes i suppose

the team winning the champions league looks like athletico madrid , as i am sure that i saw maxi rodrigues next to the guy holding the cup , who looks like antonio lopes. i think it is athletico , they got a quite awesome team this year.

Having watched that Champions League Video again do you think its fast, looks as fast as 2008 to me when he passes and moves...

Yh i noticed. Not sure whether it matter thought yet. I mean pes 4 was a little too fast but was a great great game. I think with new annimations on the ball and when you trying to tackle som1 you probably wont rly care about it. Not as fast as 2008

the team winning the champions league looks like athletico madrid , as i am sure that i saw maxi rodrigues next to the guy holding the cup , who looks like antonio lopes. i think it is athletico , they got a quite awesome team this year.

Theres a guy called Romaldinho there aswell and there is no recolection of him in any squad in the CL. Im sad enough to of went through it.

If you pause the video, you'll clearly see a "Romaldinho" there, who plays for PES United ;)

The normal camera part in the trailer was the least impressive for me, but that's because it seemed slowed down/jerky... Unlike the Leipzig videos which looked like the players were on speeds... :|

I have faith in the game, though.

Downloading "the other demo".

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

So after a couple of matches of FIFA 2009... I can sure tell even the PES 2009 version at Leipzig I enjoyed more... I just don´t feel it.

yea just looked at it agin for the second time , it must be pes united then cuz i remember him playing for them, be great if you can play in the champions league wih your club, that would realy make it great , and receive trophys like mvp , top scorer etc. i just hope the player A.i. is right cuz that mode will suffer alot if it is not. but fixed mode in pes6 was quite fun and good , if the com passes to you like in pes6 then it would be great.

btw, tested fifa demo on ps3 and 360; 360 version is graphicwise much better, difference is very big (too big).
As i am a true PS3 man, i hope Pes 09 equals on the ps3.

is the fifa demo on the psn as when i checked 4 hours ago i was not. eu store , as i was not realy impressed with fifa 08 , too slow, no response, shooting awful , close dribling with players like messi unrealistic , and every team was playing the same , and com cheated alot, and spider man goalies were annnoying. not to mention the stats of players were unrealistic and ruined the genuine feel of playing with that player and his strenghts.

It's on the US store now, but won't be on the EU store until tomorrow morning.

"250 improvements" - They must be listing the totall improvements on all their games since they started making Fifa.

fifa 09 looks good , improved pace and response , will buy it again like i baught fifa08 for the first time in over 10 years. the product is of great quality with fifa but the core lacks that sense of playing with real players and not 11 footballers all the same and different style in play for each team. hopefully it will do this this year and i will have two games to play , as fifa online options are great but cant play it single player as the a.i. was never good.

fifa 09 wil be for online and pes 09 will be the be a legend mode cuz i have played a million master leagues and wont play it untill they , add another division and real currency and money from stadium revenue like fifa , this is the least they should do to rejuvinate the master league as it was great but became stagnant.

This may seem strange to you but I dont want Fifa to have PES Gameplay.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT!! No CL on PS2 and it's coming out later!!!

WTF!!!!!:censor::rant::MAD:

I can only hope it's a stand alone mode, in which case, i probably wouldn't play it.

I'm sorry bud, but next-gen (I now consider them this gen) consoles have been out for 2-3 years now, time to get with the program, especially since they are going through decent price drops this fall (you can now pick up a 360 for just about 200$).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom