PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Muzza, why are you still going on about it?! :lol:

We all know what you think, you've said it ten times... FIFA crap, PES great, we get it...

does the champions league liscining meen chelsea and arsenal are also liscened
It wouldn't appear that way. English FA rules say only two clubs can be licensed at one time, this should be regardless of other licenses.

Didnt PELLUK already say that according to their mole all UEFA Champions League teams are licensed including Arsenal and Chelsea but only in the Champions League mode.

We all know what you think, you've said it ten times... FIFA crap, PES great, we get it...

It wouldn't appear that way. English FA rules say only two clubs can be licensed at one time, this should be regardless of other licenses.

cos its the only thing to talk about that we can actually have a conversation about. Too many people asking questions we'll never know the answer to

it feels like we're at playground when people here like to gang up on other people, if u don't like their post just don't bother replying, keep it on topic.
We've got massive PES news here released, yet u guys seem to enjoy indulging in this crapulence.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Another annoyance is that - even with so many news - people succeed in involving FIFA in this. Come on, there is plenty from PES to talk about - in this PES-topic.

Any news about the demo?
No, people think it will be in two or three weeks of the release of the game. My guess? On the release-date of FIFA09 or one day before ;)

Didnt PELLUK already say that according to their mole all UEFA Champions League teams are licensed including Arsenal and Chelsea but only in the Champions League mode.
for me it means that CL e ML won´t be connected. Or if it will conected, something odd like London FC in ML but if you play against them in CL would be Chelsea.
weird.

for me it means that CL e ML won´t be connected. Or if it will conected, something odd like London FC in ML but if you play against them in CL would be Chelsea.
weird.

Very weird indeed,it is one of point i'm eager to have more explanations

In the trailer if the team holding the cup is indeed PES Utd, then it would mean that there's a chance that CL has also been incorporated into ML and Be A Legend.
About the Arsenal and Chelsea license issue, Chris, is it really certain that the FA won't allow KONAMI more than two teams from the EPL to be licensed?(When EA's holding the whole Premiership license)
I'd like more info on that one.

Thanks Vanished

001e.gif

http://www.konami-digital-entertainment.co.jp/press/2008/006/index-e.html

No CL mode on the PSP? Damn it! Why do that?! It's not like there isn't enough disc space or CPU power!! :(

maybe they should license them with the uefa cl badge. That way they would licen two uefa teams instead of fa teams.

I don't think the badges on the kits even comes into it. It all depends on the FA, Konami will have to read the fineprint of the FA's contractual agreements with the clubs.

You seem pretty high on FIFA 09, didn't seem you would bother with PES 2009.
What's wrong with playing two football games? I think it genuinely offends some people. :eh:

PES is a great game on the PSP IMO, as I said in here this morning in this thread when I was talking about it with Gerd. There's not even any need to bring FIFA into it.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT!! No CL on PS2 and it's coming out later!!!

WTF!!!!!:censor::rant::MAD:

I can only hope it's a stand alone mode, in which case, i probably wouldn't play it.

Last edited:

What's wrong with playing two football games? I think it genuinely offends some people. :eh:

PES is a great game on the PSP IMO, as I said in here this morning in this thread when I was talking about it with Gerd. There's not even any need to bring FIFA into it.

Have no problem with playing and liking both games, I downloaded FIFA's demo also and will be giving it a fair shot.

so the best gameplay will be on the ps2 version but the champions league will only be on next gen... konami are w@nkers

Sony release a list of what's being uploaded to the store each week, around Thursday. PES2009 is not on the list for this week, so it will be next Thursday at the earliest. Plus, Konami have since said it won't be out today. Hence why they released the CL trailer instead - to compete with the FIFA demo that was released today.

Sony release a list of what's being uploaded to the store each week, around Thursday. PES2009 is not on the list for this week, so it will be next Thursday at the earliest. Plus, Konami have since said it won't be out today. Hence why they released the CL trailer instead - to compete with the FIFA demo that was released today.

Thanks man.

so the best gameplay will be on the ps2 version but the champions league will only be on next gen... konami are w@nkers

Why is that? I guess people who have spent a lot of $$$ in a next gen console should have a bonus, and dont forget that next gen games cost more than PS2 games.

IMO these are good news, the fact they try to differentiate (is that a word? :lol:) next gen titles from the PS2 titles. Not bad news at least for me. They should drop titles for PS2 soon and focus only in next gen. My 2 cents only...

Last edited:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT!! No CL on PS2 and it's coming out later!!!

WTF!!!!!:censor::rant::MAD:

I can only hope it's a stand alone mode, in which case, i probably wouldn't play it.

First of all I'm happy with the news I been reading, but proof is in the playing, we can only hope.

About the above comment while I understand the frustration I also think that it's about time konami gave something to there next gen followers after being shafted continuously on the next-gen platform with PES.

I've pld PES games on more companys consoles than I can be bothered to list and it's about time that konami and sony in general is looking to there current platform before it comes to the end of it's cycle so while it is something that mebe should have been a gimme it's also naural progression in the games world and I hope that the trend continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom