PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

what are the chances that they will make the same mistake with online again ?

do you reckon they actually pay attention to all the fans out there and think to themselves that people will still buy it cos its pes and do they care ?

if it was not for the 2 player offline play i would not be keep gettin this title.

oh well hope pes2009 goes better and champions league licence is the real deal

jaquette%20custom%20copie.png

THE FIX of my cover It's a fake don't forget it.

What's this all about Legends being against CPU only. That's silly, they would never do something stupid like that, not even Konami.

What's this all about Legends being against CPU only. That's silly, they would never do something stupid like that, not even Konami.

I wouldnt be so sure mate. Konami are a bundle of fun aren't they! :LOL:

HI!

Good, tenebral, very good..

Can you make the same cover for Xbox360 please??

Thxxxxxxxxx

Konami have apparently pulled the demo that was expected to be released to Xbox Live Marketplace and on PSN tomorrow. However, we understand that the big news of the day will be the Official reveal of the Champions League Licence.

It remains to be seen whether this will or will not be the case, as we found out last year, there was so much messing about over the demo that no-one seemed to know what others were doing. Don't dismiss seeing an Xbox 360 demo tomorrow as happened last year, when the demo aired a week or so early, and the statement from Konami UK mentions an announcement will be made in conjunction with Sony, that wouldn't be anything to do with the Xbox Demo.

So cross your fingers and hope it's just a case of one office not knowing what another are doing!!

Meanwhile, expect news of the Champions League Licence to be officially released, including screenshots and as we understand it, possible a new video!

Source: http://www.pesrepublic.com/showthread.php?t=49

ok the DEMO is deffo not for 2morow :(
btw this pic is the only thing so far that gives me hope :o
http://www.gamingonly.nl/images/screenshots/1220971867/ori_06.jpg

other than the nets, that image looks really good.

I'm still dumbfounded as to why they've gone with the current style goals: 90% of grounds have a square mesh and 0% of grounds have concrete slabs to weigh the net down. Why not use garbage bins or umbrellas, ala Sunday League?

True.

Although, 0% of goalkeepers wear these when playing:

my.php

Whoever designed those should just kill themselves.

there was info regarding the demo that it would be released on week of release. We know its coming soon so maybe......They have got the release date for the 30th and the demo will be coming in 2 weeks. Could happen

other than the nets, that image looks really good.

I'm still dumbfounded as to why they've gone with the current style goals: 90% of grounds have a square mesh and 0% of grounds have concrete slabs to weigh the net down. Why not use garbage bins or umbrellas, ala Sunday League?

Damn I dont want those sandbags taken from the game, we will miss them a lot and some guys here wont have a good subject to talk about :lol: :lmao:

Damn I dont want those sandbags taken from the game, we will miss them a lot and some guys here wont have a good subject to talk about :lol: :lmao:

Exactly! Why stick with what were excellent nets in ISS Pro Evo through to PES6 when you can fabricate a style of goal from nowhere and piss loads of people off!?

if we could get 1 in 6 pes 2008 players together we could have a million man march at konami HQ and demand the nets be changed.
"What do we want?"
"Our nets changed!"
"When do we want em?"
"Now!"

I just wish KONAMI would give us a stadium editor so we can choose any style nets/design we want. We will probably get this feature in approximately 50 years.

10v10 was announced ages ago what was announced now is different. Which will be like a Online BAP league with promotion/relegation and people recruiting new signings.

Exactly! Why stick with what were excellent nets in ISS Pro Evo through to PES6 when you can fabricate a style of goal from nowhere and piss loads of people off!?

AFAIK the sandbags exist from WE6 at least.... I remember them from those times :lmao:

I was being sarcastic about it. They are ridiculous, but I also dont consider them a big deal since there is a lot of more important stuff which needs to change...

I just wish KONAMI would give us a stadium editor so we can choose any style nets/design we want. We will probably get this feature in approximately 50 years.

What's funny though is that ISS 2 or 3 had a stadium editor.

What's funny though is that ISS 2 or 3 had a stadium editor.

maybe this will be the DLC, all the goodies they've taken out from previous versions!! nahh......imagine DLC having untucked shirts editor.....good lord!!

found this on PESFAN, rofl.....:D :D
picture3uc6sj6.jpg

Last edited:

pes2009_ps3_packshot_pegi3__-_rgb-434x500.jpg

Looks nice but isn't it convenient that the Nike tick is blocked by Messi's hand yet the Adidas Champs League is shown in all its glory. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom