PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

That doesn't really answer it...do you work for the website? If so can you find out whether defensive midfielder's can be set covering, thanks.

No, I do not work for any website. I am just looking for Pes previews. :) Tester did not know the issue; because they played the game in limited time.

I think so. And, how can they know online issues, because servers did not start working.
Well, in theory the guy might work for Konami and they of course have test-servers to find that out.
But after your previous answer I am not concerned anymore :)

No, I do not work for any website. I am just looking for Pes previews. :) Tester did not know the issue; because they played the game in limited time.

OK, thanks anyway.

I have to go ofline till morning, if there is any question that I can reply, I will do on tomorrow morning.

In legend mode, 8 players may play online.

Yeah, then you are sure we never get any PES again and then we can blow up this site as well :calmdown:

:lol:

I wouldn't say that, after all the fact that PES might be back has no bearing whatsoever in how FIFA performs. We might end up having two great games of football, such statements will only lead to pointless comments :)

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

Qouted in agreement there is no need for that.
no.. but, when they were in office of distribotur, they asked for online mode. Competent told them they also asked same thing to Konami over and over and Konami promise and swear about no lag. ;))

I dont like this.

I have to go ofline till morning, if there is any question that I can reply, I will do on tomorrow morning.

In legend mode, 8 players may play online.

8 players? Are you for real?

8 vs CPU, 4 vs 4, or whatever tickles our fancy?

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

I will be upset if Legends mode turns out to be 8 (or whatever number it ends up) VS CPU. I want it to be human v human like Be A Pro.

I will be upset if Legends mode turns out to be 8 (or whatever number it ends up) VS CPU. I want it to be human v human like Be A Pro.
Me too but I have read somewhere that it is indeed against the CPU only...

jaquette%20custom%20copie.png

not official just mine

Last edited by a moderator:

I love the look on Cristiano's face.

"Some people think you're better than me..."

Haha somebody forgot to change "PES 2008" in the middle of the cover :lmao:

Damn Konami, you did it again :lmao: :lol:

Yes, that was my concern as well, but if they assure that there is no lag, then that is most important.
Further on Konami should elaborate on the legend mode. Is that only against the CPU or not? Like that sort of things.

Interesting cover, tenebral.

True enough, you forgot to change the 2008's to 2009's, but it's a good beginning ;)

Also, the LFP is not licensed.

About the Legends mode, I also would like it to be vs, but after seeing the pictures where there were 4 players online playing Espinas, Castolo, Minanda and Ximeles, I had the feeling that it was going to be an online Master League.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play 4 vs 4 (or 2 vs 2) fixed player matches.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

I cant imagine it would be 8 vs the CPU. We know that you can only select strikers and ATTACKING midfielders if I remember correctly. That would only leave 3 players to defend and be goalie.

Last edited:

HI!

One mistacke concerning the Cover from tenebral

"Si le foot est votre passion, PES 2008 est fait pour vous"

Translation

"If football is your passion, Pes2008 is for you "

Hum....the must change PES 2008 with PES 2009, doesn't you ?? LOL

Great cover
THX

Actually, you raised a good point with the player positions...

Until further confirmations, I'm just going to think that it's 4 player online vs CPU, and that what he understood was "I'm seeing 4 players online on the same team, so it must be 8 players online - 4vs4".

A simple confusion - at least until we get some sort of official confirmation.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

There will be no PES 2009 demo released tomorrow, Konami UK has confirmed to VideoGamer.com.

Fans had speculated online that Konami was planning to release a demo of the hotly anticipated football game through Xbox LIVE and PSN to counter the confirmed September 11 release of a FIFA 09 demo.

However, when contacted by VideoGamer.com this afternoon for clarification on the matter, a spokesperson for Konami UK confirmed that a PES 2009 demo won't be released tomorrow.

"We've never said tomorrow," said the rep. "There will be a demo in due course. Our announcement will be made in conjunction with Sony."

So there you have it. Looks like PES fans are going to have to wait it out a little while longer to find out for themselves whether Konami has managed to make PES great again following last year's disappointment. While you're waiting, why not check out our hands-on preview from Leipzig Games Convention?

PES 2009 is due out for PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, PC, PSP and mobile phones this Autumn. A Wii version is due in spring 2009.

...this caught my eye:

"We've never said tomorrow," said the rep. "There will be a demo in due course. Our announcement will be made in conjunction with Sony."

...what the...?

Either:

a) it was under a Sony context that the question was asked;
b) the demo will be released first in XBL and PC, as last year;
c) there's something going on between Sony and Konami...

...and I'm betting either one of the first two.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

Without me looking through 20 previous pages, does anyone know were this rumour came from that the demo would be released tommorrow. Its just so un-Konami like to try and take the wind out of EA's sails. Fifa demo out tommorrow, just cant see Konami doing the same, their strategy is never to beat them to it, and the only official comment I have seen, is saying demo will be out the week before release.

ok so in regard to legends mode what are the official amount of players that can be used? All i know is that 2v2 is confirmed but what about 4 v 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom