PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

DIE!

Konami: We will announce PES 2009 demo in due course

A number of sites have been reporting that the PES 2009 demo will be released this Thursday alongside EA's FIFA 09, although without any Official confirmation. Alarmed by a list of upcoming PSN content this Thursday which didn't show a PES 2009 demo, we decided to contact Konami's PR department and ask them what the situation is on the demo, they responded by stating that "We have no comment to make at this time. We will announce the demo in due course." From this comment it seems to us that a few supposed "insiders" have got it all wrong and fabricated a release date to put extra pressure on Konami to release this highly anticipated demo.
http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=31411

damn!!!

but expected too..

brilliant move konami not to relase the leipzig demo .... why ruin it all

Mates what do you think about that new pictures?because for me looks very nice.It is next-gen or not? thank you

Can't you see that for yourself?

This is just like last year with those awful journalists/trophies screenies. :LOL: You truly gotta have some guts to release such screens. Apart from the stadiums screen which are pretty nice.

brilliant move konami not to relase the leipzig demo .... why ruin it all

Uh? But they already did at Leipzig? :LOL:

They'll probably tweak the Leipzig demo, updating the code snippets to the ones from newer builds. WENB says their version was totally different, but it's probably just the speed and such that made it feel so different.

Maybe they'll be a couple of friendly 'legend' matches alongside the normal exhibition games or just somin.

If the demo was coming out on thursday it would be weird if the only thing we could do with it for a month was a couple of exhibition games

Last edited:

This is the prize that was given to him Seabass for PES 2008 from the fans

1144826_origcopy.jpg

:LOL: ;))

Not only had this year and to give the same prize, but will be much larger :EMB:

a giant statue of a cock is quite a fitting award for seabass :p

Well I'm still in shock that i seen a realistic looking pitch texture on a PES game (the last stadium shot i think?)! Maybe it will only be on a certain time of day because the other ones still look bad colour and artificial

also is it a dream but maybe the net looks different in that screenshot. but in the other they look the same (shit) so i guess not

big day on thursday, we will know half the equation at least of who is going to be better this year

This is the prize that was given to him Seabass for PES 2008 from the fans

1144826_origcopy.jpg

:LOL: ;))

Not only had this year and to give the same prize, but will be much larger :EMB:

Suited ninja + golden dildo = win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom