PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

in Oyungezer magazine; they expressed that minumum specs are not high for PES 2009. I might find it, when I turn backto my home.

** You might notice wrinkles on kits even in wide cam. Author believes that it is the evidence of evolution. Konami re-worked every small detail again, and they trimmed down many mistakes of PES 2008.

Or they perhaps changed the LOD settings? No need for much evolution to accomplish that. ;)

(not aimed at you aslangsli, thanks for your post and info :)).

This "automatic movement" what is it really? I sadly know that there is an automatic shot feint everytime you turn 90 degrees but there is more? Does it mean that if I'm Messi and dribbles a defender he might start doing stepovers and stuff automatically? Anyone got more detailed info on what these moves really are? I really don't like the sound of this, I want to feel that I'm in full control of the player and do tricks when I feel it's a proper time to do it.

This "automatic movement" what is it really? I sadly know that there is an automatic shot feint everytime you turn 90 degrees but there is more? Does it mean that if I'm Messi and dribbles a defender he might start doing stepovers and stuff automatically? Anyone got more detailed info on what these moves really are? I really don't like the sound of this, I want to feel that I'm in full control of the player and do tricks when I feel it's a proper time to do it.

No. I think for some reason players who have less than 90+ dribble accuracy seem to be able to pull off this sharp turn/feint move which is usually only seen with players with 90 and above. I dont know if its triggered or not. I hope so. It looks very strange

Placebo, the award pics are probably going to be in the small top right corner as pes 2008 ML, so probably thats why they are soo jaged as the original image was very small

also more pics at www.pesfan.com 18 in total

Why isn't there some kind of overview of this whole thread? I would like all the information stated without having to read through 120 pages!

as wembley stadium is licensed this time, will the english nation team also be licenced? is there an official confirmation or some pics?

Did you notice Ntl Titles in the 9th picture? Maybe this means we can play for our National team in the Become a Legend mode. This mode keeps getting better. Nowadays I play mostly with friends (I got tired of ML) but I will be checking this mode out.

Can't wait no longer :brick:

Getting into the national team will be sweat but where this mode will get annoying is when your player starts getting on a bit and your stats plumit and starting again wont be an option for me cos i know i wont have the willpower to do it all again. Thats where the ML comes in :)

What about untucked shirts in the game ? Will they be in the game ???

Yes they are available in-game but you can't select it as default in the edit mode(from what I've heard). Just about any player can get their shirt untucked. We just need a bloke like Cammey to run on the pitch and un-tuck everyone's shirt. :D

Yes they are available in-game but you can't select it as default in the edit mode(from what I've heard). Just about any player can get their shirt untucked. We just need a bloke like Cammey to run on the pitch and un-tuck everyone's shirt. :D

i might hire cammey :lol:....i hate them tucked shirts too!
specially for players like david villa that never wear it tucked in.

Getting into the national team will be sweat but where this mode will get annoying is when your player starts getting on a bit and your stats plumit and starting again wont be an option for me cos i know i wont have the willpower to do it all again. Thats where the ML comes in :)

Yeah but since you start with a 17 year old player you will have to play at least 10/11 seasons for that to happen. Maybe there is an option for saving your player stats to use online and keep them unchanged at its best...

Yeah but since you start with a 17 year old player you will have to play at least 10/11 seasons for that to happen. Maybe there is an option for saving your player stats to use online and keep them unchanged at its best...

I will be praying every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom