PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

This is the prize that was given to him Seabass for PES 2008 from the fans

1144826_origcopy.jpg

:LOL: ;))

Not only had this year and to give the same prize, but will be much larger :EMB:
Suited ninja + golden dildo = win?

This is just a big, gold di*k :LOL:

I'll have to get them both...
but to dissapate my skills between 2 games will be mean mediocracy in both. Choice is a great thing and Fifa wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for the competition and nicking the PES ideas (eg free flowing ball AI) and vice versa (eg be a pro).

Cant believe that the sandbags are still in goalnets! I have not seen this in real life so i wonder where Konami get this idea from!!!

I'll have to get them both...
but to dissapate my skills between 2 games will be mean mediocracy in both. Choice is a great thing and Fifa wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for the competition and nicking the PES ideas (eg free flowing ball AI) and vice versa (eg be a pro).

Great to see you jonboyo! Will you be creating any files for use on PES2009 at all? Kits, logos or sounds maybe? Your patches for PES6 were the best by far and I have always loved your work. I am going to stick to PES this year (again) as I thought FIFA08 was total gash compared to PES2008 and I cannot see it improving and being better than PES2009.

hi mates,

yesterday, we have a another huge preview in Turkey. Distributor of PES invited people from www.pesturkiye.com and they played the %90 finished copy of (PS3) PES 2009. I do not care %70 or 90 but, it means that they played developed version of the game when you compared with the one in Leipzig.He has played frinedly matches, become a legen mode and analyze many ways of teh game.

**first of all; he loves the menu system. He also reported that tactics are too much complicated, there are lots of options.

**They played Milan vs Inter; in their copy, he could not find Ronaldinho, Sheva in Milan but he told that Querasma in Inter Milan.

**He clearly declared when you pass two-three balls, you can feel that it is (almost) completely a new game.

**Stadium details, chants, commentary is the same with Pes 2008.

**off the ball movements are improved so much.

**Goalkeepers are improved vastly.

**He was impressed by becoem a legend mode. As he reported, it is to complicated and gamers will spend long days with this mode. It looks like it is a little bit harder to be skillful player. Most matches you spend your time in bench.

** There are too many things but important one is that he was depressed when he watched gameplay videos of 2009.Till he playes the game; he has been really upset. But yesterday he expressed that game has been improved structurally. It is not a patched version of 2008.

** He finished his works with following, it looks like PES is returning.

Thanks, aslangsli.

Truth be told, those are great news.

Still, it won't change the fact that many people who are just bashing PES will keep on bashing it. It all seems to be a matter of the expectations you have for the game - not a matter of Konami buying people to make good previews, and having bad previews that are the only ones who are "true and serious".

If you take the game for what it is, a return to its great roots while moving forward in some areas, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it for being a great game to you.

If you are going there just to bash it because it looks too much like the previous ones, and not evolving enough but just going back to its roots, you'll also be able to

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

hi mates,

yesterday, we have a another huge preview in Turkey. Distributor of PES invited people from www.pesturkiye.com and they played the %90 finished copy of (PS3) PES 2009. I do not care %70 or 90 but, it means that they played developed version of the game when you compared with the one in Leipzig.He has played frinedly matches, become a legen mode and analyze many ways of teh game.

**first of all; he loves the menu system. He also reported that tactics are too much complicated, there are lots of options.

**They played Milan vs Inter; in their copy, he could not find Ronaldinho, Sheva in Milan but he told that Querasma in Inter Milan.

**He clearly declared when you pass two-three balls, you can feel that it is (almost) completely a new game.

**Stadium details, chants, commentary is the same with Pes 2008.

**off the ball movements are improved so much.

**Goalkeepers are improved vastly.

**He was impressed by becoem a legend mode. As he reported, it is to complicated and gamers will spend long days with this mode. It looks like it is a little bit harder to be skillful player. Most matches you spend your time in bench.

** There are too many things but important one is that he was depressed when he watched gameplay videos of 2009.Till he playes the game; he has been really upset. But yesterday he expressed that game has been improved structurally. It is not a patched version of 2008.

** He finished his works with following, it looks like PES is returning.

I knew it , PESW is back, FIFA is dead, great game is coming.

I knew it , PESW is back, FIFA is dead, great game is coming.

:lol:

I wouldn't say that, after all the fact that PES might be back has no bearing whatsoever in how FIFA performs. We might end up having two great games of football, such statements will only lead to pointless comments :)

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

:lol:

I wouldn't say that, after all the fact that PES might be back has no bearing whatsoever in how FIFA performs. We might end up having two great games of football, such statements will only lead to pointless comments :)

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

i co-sign that.
Pjtft speaks sense as aways.

Guys, check this out:

I saw Level magazine; which is a reliable mag (personally); they have huge review of the game, 8-9 pages. They elaborated game modes, played lots of matches and wrote a review (not a preview) of press copy. They were extremely pleased about the game. The review score is %97; they do not think that they will change their mind on score, when they get the final release. Editor of mag is the reliable guy; who has been my main source since PES 2. He told me that he has been totally satisfied about gameplay, graphics, animations etc. His motto in his email to me was (something like) Return of the King. In a while; mag had reviewed PES 2008 with a score 6.7 or 7.0 out of 10. As they expressed all the cons of PES 2008 have been trimmed out; and finally we got the beauty of PES. They mentioned about improved ball physics, AI, slowed down game speed, flexible animations. They called PES 2008 as a pinball soccer and 2009 as a real one.

This review gave me hope...

Last edited:

It was my review of the previews of PES 2009 in Turkey. You can also find them in this site. What I found today is the most exciting news for me; guys from pesturkey.com played the game yesterday. everything looks ok, in terms of gameplay.

Including the covering option?

do not know.

let me translate related part for your interest.

"Finally; we reached tactic screen. There are cruscial changes.Konami worked very well tactics. As an old pes player knowing tactics deeply, I found it very well and deep.But, I did not color schema is not looking good. Although colors are nearly same as other screens (he loves other so much), there is something irritating. As we have no time to spend; we only substitute a few players. There is no ronaldinho, sheva in Milan squad, speed of Pato is 92......"

Did they also play online? Nobody is talking about that...

no.. but, when they were in office of distribotur, they asked for online mode. Competent told them they also asked same thing to Konami over and over and Konami promise and swear about no lag. ;))

no.. but, when they were in office of distribotur, they asked for online mode. Competent told them they also asked same thing to Konami over and over and Konami promise and swear about no lag. ;))

That's what I wanted to know as some person wrote a post on a gamersite with this content:

I cannot go into detail because of my work but I can tell that the first tests of PES 2009 showed that the online lag/glitch problems are not fixed.
I have no technical background, but understood that the problems are somewhere deep in the graphical build-up of the game and can only be fixed as early as in a complete new version
So after what you just said we can dismiss this as a sick joke from probably a PES-hater...

If there is any question that I can find the answer in previews, it will be pleasure for me to reply.:))

do not know.

let me translate related part for your interest.

"Finally; we reached tactic screen. There are cruscial changes.Konami worked very well tactics. As an old pes player knowing tactics deeply, I found it very well and deep.But, I did not color schema is not looking good. Although colors are nearly same as other screens (he loves other so much), there is something irritating. As we have no time to spend; we only substitute a few players. There is no ronaldinho, sheva in Milan squad, speed of Pato is 92......"

That doesn't really answer it...do you work for the website? If so can you find out whether defensive midfielder's can be set covering, thanks.

That's what I wanted to know as some person wrote a post on a gamersite with this content:

So after what you just said we can dismiss this as a sick joke from probably a PES-hater...

I think so. And, how can they know online issues, because servers did not start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom