PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

Konami heeft aangegeven dat Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 vanaf 15 oktober in de schappen ligt. Ook is bekend gemaakt dat de demo vanaf 11 september te downloaden is via de Xbox Live Marketplace of de PlayStation Store. Opmerkelijk is het gegeven dat Electronic Arts op deze datum ook de demo van FIFA 09 beschikbaar stelt.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 kent de nodige vernieuwingen ten opzichte van de voorgaande delen. De grootste aanpassing is de Become a Legend-modus, waarin je in de huid van één speler kruipt. Daarnaast zal het spel een audiovisuele opsmukker krijgen en is de kunstmatige intelligentie behoorlijk onder handen genomen.

www.gamer.nl

15 october releasedate
11 september demo

What:p?

Oh and what the hell does PESfan mean with 7 players on the ps3 demo.

You can connect up to 7 PlayStation 3 controllers via bluetooth. So you can play with 7 players offline on PES 2009. As a matter of fact you could do that with PES 2008 and many other PS3 sports games. :)

Hmm they talk about that KONAMI told that the game will be out 15th and demo 11th. If they heard it from Konami then it must be true.

QUOTE:

"This is good news for those who want to play as any of the teams above, but it’s a shame Konami are not making the Pes 2009 demo a little more exciting, and releasing it a good few weeks before the game’s release date of 17/10/08."

Come on, a demo with 4 teams, rain and sun option, 2 human players and 10 min gameplay is fair enough for a footy demo. What do you want, two full leagues and 10 national teams and 90 min gameplay with 4 players online or so?

Agreed well said.After all it's only a demo!

hi there, this is my first post here so if someone has already asked the question i apologise in advance.

basically, one of the best features of pro evo me and my mates liked was being able to all have seperate master league teams, save them to a memory card, then go round to each others houses and play our teams againt each other.

now, i know yo can still do it, but the stats dont save as they are the last time you saved your master league. so when you train up a decent young team over a period of seasons, when you load it up to play your mate, all the players are 15 and crap!! its well annoying, and i cannot understand why on the ps2 this doesnt happen, but on a much more powerful machine, the ps3, it does!! i hope this is fixed as it was a major factor to us!!

Does any body know if the simple options that konami took out of the last version will be in the new version? EG the ability to select kits when in a cup mode etc...

It better be or i just cant be arsed!?

Im not gettin ripped off again!

Does any body know if the simple options that konami took out of the last version will be in the new version? EG the ability to select kits when in a cup mode etc...

It better be or i just cant be arsed!?

Im not gettin ripped off again!

If only that would happen with all the things they have removed over the years...

I cant understand why so many people who have had an interview with Seabass haven't asked why things get removed, like kit selection, untucked shirts, 3 division ML or team removal. Are these stupid questions and not serious enough? Surely they realise it's these tiny nuances that make games great.

I cant understand why so many people who have had an interview with Seabass haven't asked why things get removed, like kit selection, untucked shirts, 3 division ML or team removal. Are these stupid questions and not serious enough? Surely they realise it's these tiny nuances that make games great.

Probably not allowed to ask it, I'm sure with most of these interviews their questions will be screened... :((

Lttle things that were also in PES5 like the choice to mix kits.

You home top,away shorts and away socks

This was the main reason I stopped playing ML. It used to be great fun bringing a team up from Div3 to Div1. Rather than the current 2 Division structure, they should have stuck to the old format and increased it to 4 leagues.

Yes! I loved those.
players getting injured, and that you have to shoot the ball out.
Seeing the fans( a lot, not two or three) when you start the match or score.
The Training mode, where you have to run trough pawns. Or must run passed as much defenders as you can.

Yes! I loved those.
players getting injured, and that you have to shoot the ball out.
Seeing the fans( a lot, not two or three) when you start the match or score.
The Training mode, where you have to run trough pawns. Or must run passed as much defenders as you can.

The Training Mode in pes5 was great, then in pes6 it was a bit smaller not so good how in pes5, and in pes 2008 isnt any training mode.
Comes the demo on the 11th september or later?

The option to mix home and away kits was super in PES5..It effectively rule out the unnecessary option of having 3rd kits.I do know know my Nokami had taken them out..as if they take a lot of memory or space.

Its the little things that make a game special sometimes.Come on over Sept 11.

The option to mix home and away kits was super in PES5..It effectively rule out the unnecessary option of having 3rd kits.

3rd Kits wouldn't be unnecessary as they would be a different colour to home and away kits.

All the mix and match kits option did was allow you use the socks from home kit for the away kit or vice versa.

take this picture for example of manchester united's kits from last season.

Last edited:

Exactly. It's great to create combinations for the teams in game.

As WENB said, PES 2009 will have Champions League license but it's still not confirmed by Konami. But, If Konami got it, is Arsenal and Chelsea will have licensed kits? Also teams like Bate Borisov and Anarthosis Famagusta will be in game?

I hope they change the gloves as "evacuate" said they look like gardner gloves

Konami heeft aangegeven dat Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 vanaf 15 oktober in de schappen ligt. Ook is bekend gemaakt dat de demo vanaf 11 september te downloaden is via de Xbox Live Marketplace of de PlayStation Store. Opmerkelijk is het gegeven dat Electronic Arts op deze datum ook de demo van FIFA 09 beschikbaar stelt.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 kent de nodige vernieuwingen ten opzichte van de voorgaande delen. De grootste aanpassing is de Become a Legend-modus, waarin je in de huid van één speler kruipt. Daarnaast zal het spel een audiovisuele opsmukker krijgen en is de kunstmatige intelligentie behoorlijk onder handen genomen.

www.gamer.nl

15 october releasedate
11 september demo

Good news
is that on a friday?
BTW where can we see that KONAMI did confirm that>?

Don't forget this year it's all about "Minimal fuss, maximum impact".

Shame in reality it's more like "Maximum leaks, minimal impact".

Im confident that the demo of PES 2009 will be available on PSN and Xbox LIVE on September 11th.

Don't forget this year it's all about "Minimal fuss, maximum impact".

Shame in reality it's more like "Maximum leaks, minimal impact".

Well yeah, but only us ''DIEHARD'' fans who check the forums by the hour know about the leaks.

And I did notice that there is a lot less information about the game than last year. About this time last year, almost everything of PES 08 was already known. But today, I'm still waiting for the National Team list.

I haven't heard anything about the Japanese release for the PS3.

Is it going to be released prior or after the EU release?

Will it have the option like 2008 where you can change it into english?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom