PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

han you missed my point, which was

if it's "fully licensed" and that includes united, chelsea, arsenal and the scousers it implies all champions league teams are licensed at least in this mode.

but later it then says atletico madrid aren't licensed so does this mean that not all champions league teams are licensed?

Yes it is unfortunatly.
But better something than nothing :)

If it's the same build as Lepizig, then I won't waste my time downloading it. Nothing is better than that poor demo displayed in Leipzig as others put it.

I'll wait for the final build instead.

but later it then says atletico madrid aren't licensed so does this mean that not all champions league teams are licensed?
Where did you read that?
It said 'fully licensed' which is including all CL teams.

Where did you read that?
It said 'fully licensed' which is including all CL teams.

in my first post i quoted directly from pelluk site

"Unfortunately on a less bright note, it would appear a lot of clubs aren't fully licensed, particularly in the Spanish league. Atletico Madrid being the one mentioned along with a few others that you would normally expect to be."

Last edited:

It looks like September 11th will be the day then. We will have the opportunity to test out both PES 2009 & FIFA 09. I anticipate FIFA 09 to be the better game this year but im not going to rule out PES 2009 before I have played it. Great news about the UEFA Champions League mode. I hope that includes the music, adboards and stadiums. Does anyone know if it will be incorporated into the Master League? Roll on next Thursday! :)

i have one simple question (which i'll find out when playing both games): is the gameplay of PES still better then FIFA? If i look at fifa vids, i still see (although it looks very good) that pre-programmed curved passes and shots etc, it's hard to explain what i mean...

Not sure what the confusion is all about. In the CL mode all the teams are obviously licensed, but they're not in the other modes. Really weird to see Adam at WENB being surprised that all teams in the CL mode are correct... I guess he just tries to make it seem bigger than it is.

Sando you do realise that FIFA has full manual controls if you like to? PES on the other hand does not, you just aim at one direction and hope for the best. I really hope PES have full manual controls in next version.

Last edited:

@Thomas, what do you mean?
You mean that when I go to exhibition Mode I can choose the CL Mode teams, like a licensed Arsenal??

Really weird to see Adam at WENB being surprised that all teams in the CL mode are correct... I guess he just tries to make it seem bigger than it is.

What the fuck are you on about? He like many other people did not know what was included in the Champions League license. Most people thought that the teams would not be licensed because of contract issues. As a matter of fact if you go back a few pages you can see a discussion about it. So he wasn't making it out to be big as you so cleverly put it.

Last edited by a moderator:

You mean that when I go to exhibition Mode I can choose the CL Mode teams, like a licensed Arsenal??
i don't know about Licence, because change all time, i just mean on the CL mode you can do a Champions League or a exhibition games (with CL music etc...)

Last edited:

i don't know about Licence, because change all time, i just mean on the CL mode you can do a Champions League or a exhibition games.
Hmm ok sounds good since my mates and I almost always play with the big teams. Hope we can choose them in the Exhibition Mode too! Then it would be a seperate competition, Champions league, would be great! Online would be even beter.

No, what he means is that you can choose Arsenal(Licensed)in CL friendly mode only. You will only be able to play friendlies in CL mode. So for example, you can play with licensed CL Mode Arsenal against licensed CL mode Chelsey controlled by a human player, but only in CL mode which is totally separate than regular exhibition mode in the main menu when you boot up the game.

This is, if I'm not mistaken.

so basically its PEs2009 and Champions League 2008-2009 bundled into one....if this is the case, at least we don't have to dish out money for a separate UEFA CL game.

Excuse me if i don't quite understand this. So if there is a licensed Chelsea in the CL mode, is this in addition to the non-licensed Chelsea in edit mode as well? Or is it the same team, but in CL mode they use a licensed kit?

Does it also mean Borisov Bate, Anorthosis Famagusta and Aab are in the game? If they are in a CL only mode does this mean they are non-editable?

im 99,9% sure the DEMO wil be the same build from Leipzig because THATS IS THE ACTUAL GAME!
Only thing they where talking about(only 70% done ect. ) was adding o ther modes/clubs/names.
Remember that game company's NEVER show a game that is only finished 70% to the public. And thats a fact i can confirm from my knowlage from big corperations.

im 99,9% sure the DEMO wil be the same build from Leipzig because THATS IS THE ACTUAL GAME!
Only thing they where talking about(only 70% done ect. ) was adding o ther modes/clubs/names.
Remember that game company's NEVER show a game that is only finished 70% to the public. And thats a fact i can confirm from my knowlage from big corperations.
The FIFA 08 demo wasn't complete; the retail game was different. Some of the complaints people had about the demo were gone. The demo was a slightly earlier build.

if the demo and final build will be the same game,where is the version that wenb and pesfan played, which they both claimed was alot better than the leipzig demo ?

No mate, new animations are added, better physic ball for crossing by exemple and more again. and this information are not from PESFAN or WENB
Junka, i respect you, but please don't speak about you don't know, thanks, too much false informations on this thread already.

Last edited:

No mate, new animations are added, better physic ball for crossing by exemple and more again. and this information are not from PESFAN or WENB
Junka, i respect you, but please don't speak about you don't know, thanks, too much false informations on this thread already.

new animations on pass and shoots?

If their releasing this demo on the 11th (early) doesnt that heavily imply that all the talk on it being released on the 30th/1st or w/e may be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom