PES 2008 (PC-DVD) - Official Topic

Im a huge PES fan, but im actually enjoying fifa08 demo! Man, i feel like a slut :D . Seriously fifa is getting better but still light years from PES, IMO!

I can't even imagine myself going back to FIFA, I've seen the screenshots but haven't seen the movies and haven't played the Demo, but still, judging from the screenshots, it looks just as FIFAish as it used to, I could actually be sure about it. also there are so many PES fans laughing at their Demo already.

the road to hell of FIFA is paved with good intentions!!! Never gonna lok back into something worst dud!!

Hey Arunav!!

i see ure located in India, New Delhi.

have you found any site from where we can order pro evo 2008??

i'm located in India too, Pune to be precise.

any help appreciated.

thanks.

Kapil

is it already confirmed that we can use a kitserver in pes2008?

Of course not! If we don't see the file structure we can say nothing about kitserver! First we need a tool to open the game files...I don't think that game graphic studio will be compatible this year

Hey Arunav!!

i see ure located in India, New Delhi.

have you found any site from where we can order pro evo 2008??

i'm located in India too, Pune to be precise.

any help appreciated.

thanks.

Kapil

I go to PlanetM stores to check out Latest games, hope it is also there in Pune.
I won't be able to play it till December when my exams will be over :)

Hmm... Whats supposed to happen?

Wait, a website has loaded, can't see a dmeo yet :( Now unable to connect...

Last edited:
ow ok the website has know loaded , its just some dumb website in french about pro evo

Last edited:
What a disappointment...! will KONAMI release the demo before retail version out? After watching 2008 playing movies, I totally lost interest in PES6. Even PES6 looks shit!

http://hundredproof.wordpress.com/2007/08/02/pes-2008-the-forbidden-screenshots/

i dunno if they been posted before but those screens look nice, Raul pic looks really good even rooney dont look bad with the fake licensing

The ever-reliable WENB also blessed us with another media update, this time courtesy 4Players.de. These screen shots (not in HD) show-off the game’s face editing and custom playlist tools. It also shows the ability for users to upload their own photos into the face editor.

02-0748113857L.jpg

Awesome new feature :shock:

Back
Top Bottom