PES 2008 (PC-DVD) - Official Topic

Hey I have Heard a great news From Astracell , He told me he played it's Demo in England ... I Donnow where , But he said That it Still have 0_text !
So there is no Change in Files System I guess ,

thats great, I mean default PES is good but edited PES is ... very much superduperextrasupercool!!!

You and your bloody nets.

well as you dont like nets I will take em from your PES and you will have empty goals. muahahahahah!

nah just kidding :D

Last edited:
I am as old as Chuck Norris when he was my age :P

oh come on guys I do like nets but I am not a total freak. I like to write stuff like that I dont know why. And I am excited about PES 2008 like all of us I think
cheers

Hey I have Heard a great news From Astracell , He told me he played it's Demo in England ... I Donnow where , But he said That it Still have 0_text !
So there is no Change in Files System I guess ,

no offence mate , but i dunno how he played the demo without anyone else playing it , just seems a bit fishy;)

I said Astracell told us , why do u say I'm Fishy ?!
Besides , Some Konami Guys are Coming to Iran with Kawazagi Team to play with Sepahan Esfahan ... I donnow why they come , Maybe they are Researching for Some Infos of Persian League ... That Named " Persian Gulf League "

I hope so !

Besides , Some Konami Guys are Coming to Iran with Kawazagi Team to play with Sepahan Esfahan ... I donnow why they come , Maybe they are Researching for Some Infos of Persian League ... That Named " Persian Gulf League "

I hope so !

Wow, you better be right man! I can't wait to play with Persepolis FC! \\:o/

I hope so !

The persian league is called persian gulf league? why can't they just call it the persian league without adding gulf?

What's the problem with "Persian Gulf League" ? ohh I almost Forgot that many of You think it's still "Arabian Gulf" :)

Oi, your talking about a domestic Persian league, that is a league with Persian teams only. I don't get what's the gulf got to do with it? It's not like the whole gulf plus persia are playing in the same league. makes sense?

NOOOOOOOOO, really or are you joking???

at least I am planing to buy a new computer, because even if PES 2008 runs, PES 09 wont on my crappy machine.

Cool, the demo is finally on it's way... and it's Monday or Tuesday.

After the release of the PES 2008 demo on Xbox Live today I'm sure most PS3 and PC owners are wondering where their taster is and kicking themselves. Well don't worry we contacted Konami just for you to get the lowdown on the case of the missing demos.

Konami confirmed to us that the PC demo will be available early next week (Monday - Tuesday) so there are no worries there. However they do not have a definitive date for the Playstation Network. The PSN is updated every Thursday, so they suggested that PS3 owners may get their demo next Thursday. Once the demo's are handed over from Konami to Microsoft and SONY it is then up to them how quickly they pack it up and put it online for digital distribution. Fingers crossed SONY break the usual trend and treat PS3 owners preferably before the weekend.

source: winningelevenblog.com
(I haven't seen anyone posted this, at least on this topic)

So, that's finally it, less then hundred hours and it would be available for download. \\:o/
One question, is demo going to be a good test for our computer? I mean, if it is going to run good/bad does it mean that the full version of the (brilliant) game run the same?
By the way, I have 3000+, 1GB, and GF6600, and I'm not very optimistic about it...
Cheers!

yes, lets see how much power we need on our PC! i have the bad feeling that my Pentium4 with 3,2Ghz and 1GB will be not enough, i had a Nvidia 7600GS TDH 256Mb! i am also not optimistic how it runs!!! thats the shit when you play on PC!! I believe that the Graficcard needs 512Mb to run clear and 2GB ram!

we will find out on october the 25 here in Germany!!!

Cheers

yes, lets see how much power we need on our PC! i have the bad feeling that my Pentium4 with 3,2Ghz and 1GB will be not enough, i had a Nvidia 7600GS TDH 256Mb! i am also not optimistic how it runs!!! thats the shit when you play on PC!! I believe that the Graficcard needs 512Mb to run clear and 2GB ram!

we will find out on october the 25 here in Germany!!!

Cheers

are you serious ? mate let me say i think you will run the game with NO problems at all , well none from the requirement issue's your pc is OVER the RECOMMENDED spec so you should play it with no hassle

Back
Top Bottom