PES 2008 (PC-DVD) - Official Topic

haha Rob you are totaly right, fifa frutrates from the first second you start to play, the shots are horrible, you hit the shoot button and you have no idea where the ball end up

Ok this is the PES2008 PC DVD thread.. NOT the FIFA bashing thread. If you want to mock FIFA do it somewhere else....

There you go

define game of the show? i thought by that they mean which game was THE most popular that people their wanted to see. i assume its crysis has no game can touch that visualy. of course pes will be game of the show for ps2 and ps3. playstation dont have any good ghames coming out besides the two. Then again what happened to UT3?

So I mention 1 Comparison between FIFA and PES and thats a bad thing? I am not being stupid and running down the game and calling it Shit before ive played it... im sure people are fed up with reading crap posts like FIFA is Shit, FIFAGGOTS in PES threads... im trying to help keep it clean.

Cheers for flaming me. Now I know who to ignore in this thread ;)

Why shouldn't we bash Fifa? I think it is piss poor, on all platforms, that is why I am here on a PES site.
This is EVO-WEB! Not Fifa-Web, how many Fifa fanboys here? Bloody hell, it's ridiculous. I don't totally support fanboys of PES or haters of Fifa but you have to expect it on a PES site.

There is a thread for PES vs FIFA. lets not ruin threads like this by discussing crap like that.....

Obviously people will compare the two games anyway, I don't see any problem with that. Obviously you only care because you are one of the Fifa fanboys who doesnt want their precious little Fifa getting the piss taken out of it.
I don't really see any point in coming to a PES site to bum up to Fifa like you and a lot of others do, why not go on a Fifa equivalent of Evo-Web?

Last edited by a moderator:
fifa suxx""" period.

even knowing that pes2008 is going to be the same as pes6 but with some enhancement i'm gonna buy it. did you realize how dificult is to win a game in dificult level and profesional mode
that's what i love about pes series, no tricks to change the results even when you are 3-0 down you know you have nothing to do about... i was playin fifa since 98 noticing that the only decent feature that it has is manager mode but all movement are prebuilded you cant create or improvise nothing....until a buddie gave a copy of pes4... that was love at first sight... then i found this forum. now and on i know that i shouldnt worry about unlicensed teams, i can patch anything thanks to you guys:applause: long live to this forum

hahaha eslatus, exactly same here, i was playing fifa also till i got pes 4 in my hands, and i cant imagine myself without pes and this evo web, exactly what you say, why worry about unlicensed teams when this site exists

i dunno on some video's of pes 2008 , it looks like the same gameplay as pes6(which i was dissapointed with)but a next gen graphics i hope im wrong , things like one player can run the length of the field and score , or a ball from the defender makes it a one on one situation , i hope they encourage more passing so you have you build a attack with 10-15 passes to score etc not just one through ball and shoot and you score

While i'm here actually, ive just ordered a new top of the range system. I think im gonna get PES for it as its the cheapest option, and I've heard lots of rave reviews for the editing abilities on the PC versions.

Will this new version be as easy to patch as older pc versions? Not that ive ever done it :lol:

Obviously people will compare the two games anyway, I don't see any problem with that. Obviously you only care because you are one of the Fifa fanboys who doesnt want their precious little Fifa getting the piss taken out of it.
I don't really see any point in coming to a PES site to bum up to Fifa like you and a lot of others do, why not go on a Fifa equivalent of Evo-Web?
If you actually read my posts you wouldnt call me a Fanboy of anything! I just think there is a place to discuss how much better one game is than the other and its not here in this thread.

fifa fifa fifa ...
guys please tell me something interesting about pes
aftherall this is a pes forum :)

PES.... well its a game developed by Konami, its got TeamVision..... Some Licensed teams what else do you wanna know?

DJDOC i must say that you are always stay polite :P so sorry that i said you had to f*ck off :P, and i can understand that you not like the pes vs fifa shit here cause there is a thread for that, still i dont care it be posted here but oke

£17.99 how much is that in euro's ? like 40 euro or something ?

Ok this is the PES2008 PC DVD thread.. NOT the FIFA bashing thread. If you want to mock FIFA do it somewhere else....

Ok this is the EVO-WEB web page... NOT the FIFA-WEB web page. If you want to defend FIFA do it somewhere else.... ;)

I really hope Konami have implemented anti-aliasing on this one - makes such a difference to the visual quality of a game.

I dont know if you know this but you can turn on anti-aliasing without the game supporting it in your video card settings.
I use it all the time when playing older games like Grand Prix 4.
So not having anti-aliasing in a game is no big deal as you can do it this way manually.

I dont know if you know this but you can turn on anti-aliasing without the game supporting it in your video card settings.
I use it all the time when playing older games like Grand Prix 4.
So not having anti-aliasing in a game is no big deal as you can do it this way manually.

Aye, it didn't work on Pro Evo though. You could get the AF working, but not AA.

Back
Top Bottom