PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Great work mates!!

Keep up the work. I dn't know how to export the files for faces... I have tried the way you said and I had problems.. It's a pity... We don't feel useful but ...come on!! If you need something..we are here :)

anything new guys? i found just these images..nothing important..i can't see what value changes at half break in the exe :(
PS i'll leave u . it's very late here in romania (midnight) i'll be back tomorow after school to explore also the other files..i hope u gamingacces find a way of adding 2nd controler, and stop the time or sth :D...

Last edited:
anything new guys? i found just these images..nothing important..i can't see what value changes at half break in the exe :(
PS i'll leave u . it's very late here in romania (midnight) i'll be back tomorow after school to explore also the other files..i hope u gamingacces find a way of adding 2nd controler, and stop the time or sth :D...

Nothig new. jajaja where are those kits? :lol:
I guess that as someone said a few minutes ago kits are encrypted using another algorithm or different format.

One question gamingaccess:

It's the same way to view the faces?

Search for the bin with AFS Explorer; open with zlib, 16 lenght, zlib and unpack? And then?

HEX or picture decoder? Lots of questions...sorry :(

Keep it up!!!!!!

One question gamingaccess:

It's the same way to view the faces?

Search for the bin with AFS Explorer; open with zlib, 16 lenght, zlib and unpack? And then?

HEX or picture decoder? Lots of questions...sorry :(

Keep it up!!!!!!

Yes. Then you open the file you have extracted with Winhex or another HEX Editor. YOu copy from DDS to another DDS or end of file. Then save it and open with photoshop ( you need to have installed dds plugin)

I know this is a bit cheeky but when someon has succesfully done it can they upload it please ? Or do a step by step guide with the links needed ? i know this is really demanding but who ever does this will be rembered for ever and will be a LEGEND

Sorry but my english is too bad. I am spanish.
Thanks of your works.
I can´t play whith a friend. Is posible?
Thanks

I´ve found kits but ...
I´ve replaced files from 7529 to 7544
With 7760

Seems that every of these files include home and away kit.

Here Kaka with Turkey Kit.
image9lg1.jpg

So they are not DXT files as the rest of the images in the game.

Last edited:
Sorry but my english is too bad. I am spanish.
Thanks of your works.
I can´t play whith a friend. Is posible?
Thanks

No, not yet. People are still working at all these things.
And for the future: Read the preview post before you post these stupid questions.

So...is it not possible to export the kits yet because we don't have software to open the files..?

I know this is a bit cheeky but when someon has succesfully done it can they upload it please ? Or do a step by step guide with the links needed ? i know this is really demanding but who ever does this will be rembered for ever and will be a LEGEND

stfu FFS!

let the peeps do there goddamn job, youre annoying evryone

Yes. Then you open the file you have extracted with Winhex or another HEX Editor. YOu copy from DDS to another DDS or end of file. Then save it and open with photoshop ( you need to have installed dds plugin)
So many thanks!! So, Are you Ariel?
If you are Ariel S., I know you for 4 or 5 years ago, you were great but I can see you still be the same person :)

Gracias!!

using Tssearch I seem have found the memory address that locks the time but how to change it so pes.exe launches is :-k

Back
Top Bottom