PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

1hcwp2.jpg

Nice colours. :mryellow:

I dunno whats happening mate. What is everyone trying to do make the games longer ? or what im sorry for being such a n00b about this

The files Structure are different so Theyre Tried to Found out how to open these files, now they done it and Now theyre looking where is what and stuff, And later there will be A Time patch if they find out how and then you can play longer matches in the demo ;)

Cheers
-Spooky

BTW, I should Tell u somthing about that Kit Model TExture , That Style of Texture in 3D is Bump , And those Colors Make kit style in 3D , as I think i hope i'm right , If so we can edit that too . I said i think so :D

you're right... ;)
it's the same process that pes6 texture but it's the bump and normal map which will have to be edited (to have different texture).
There is a photoshop plugin to make normal map from bump or color map, so that will not be too difficult... \\:o/

The files Structure are different so Theyre Tried to Found out how to open these files, now they done it and Now theyre looking where is what and stuff, And later there will be A Time patch if they find out how and then you can play longer matches in the demo ;)

Cheers
-Spooky

Thanks mate, so probaly my last question because i amprobaly pissing alot of you off (not meaning to) but is someone going to edit the DEMO then upload it ? Or do we have to patch it ourself ?

Thanks mate, so probaly my last question because i amprobaly pissing alot of you off (not meaning to) but is someone going to edit the DEMO then upload it ? Or do we have to patch it ourself ?

What the hell do they need to edit?
Don't Try and think theyll add the whole premier league and stuff Lol!,

i also found the "PRESS ANY BUTTON" image and few more but not important..i just want to find how to enable the 2nd controller and the length of the match

Quite right, what should you expect!!!

Well, you might want to ask for Fifa commentaries, then electronic rotating adboards, new chants, HD kits, longer game, kit server, stadium server??

Ffs, let them discover the game before asking and play the demo instead of posting rubbish, seriously !!!!

Back
Top Bottom