PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

refereeeh8.jpg

Referee Kit :lmao:

Mask for kits?
maskte1.jpg

Maybe something like that
There is no texture so maybe its a mask
Any news for the team kits?

Is somebody going to make the DEMO full then upload it or do we have to edit it ourselves ? Sorry for asking this but i dont have a clue

Is somebody going to make the DEMO full then upload it or do we have to edit it ourselves ? Sorry for asking this but i dont have a clue
& ALL
:-\"

Stop asking in this Thread
, the people(Ariel,Don etc.)are working on that, he can´t answer every 5 minutes a new silly question about each file in the demo & expander etc... they out since couple of hours. be happy that we find a lot of file.
this question are why many good editors and programmers leave the scene. if the people, in this thread have any news, you will find the answer here, but stop this damn question every 5 minutes !!!:-$

Last edited:
Maybe something like that
There is no texture so maybe its a mask
Any news for the team kits?
it's not a mask, it's a bump map, called "normal map". it's used for the crease of the kit...

anymay, Congratulation to all...
You're very fast... :applause:
I hope it will be possible to edit pes just like the other...

Can u Guys Tell us How you Export Images from .IMG Files ?!
If we know the instruction all of us can help you to Find
Some more Textures and Filelists ... Plz tell us ,

Good luck everyone and i hope you do an excellent job on making this and i hope it aint to difficult if theres anything i can do to help (i dont think there is but ask) So good luck guys and i hope its a quick and neat operation :)

BTW, I should Tell u somthing about that Kit Model TExture , That Style of Texture in 3D is Bump , And those Colors Make kit style in 3D , as I think i hope i'm right , If so we can edit that too . I said i think so :D

Good luck everyone and i hope you do an excellent job on making this and i hope it aint to difficult if theres anything i can do to help (i dont think there is but ask) So good luck guys and i hope its a quick and neat operation :)

Lol what are you thinking they making?
A Full game of the demo? Do you expect Manutd to be in this tonight?

Back
Top Bottom