PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Gloves i made

reuschqr3.png

As far as I know, guys... the texture of the face have arms, legs..hands..so, there isn't four colour skins. We will be able to give the EXACT colour of a skin :)

using Tssearch I seem have found the memory address that locks the time but how to change it so pes.exe launches is :-k

how you found it and whats the adress then ill look into it in afew minutes and try to help

or did you only found the ingame time?

Last edited:
These are the real faces textures :shock: 384x512!
Here you can see the Abbondanzieri ones.

About Kits I guess they are not in DXT and probably coded in some other way. I´ve seen some psd codes round there. I´m checking

abbondancierins0.jpg

You can see knees, arms and hands on the right part of the face. It looks like you can edit every single player skin color separately :shock: plus the stunning quality this faces may achieve with the touch of great facemakers like Mystiq, Mani3k, etc...
You can edit perfect ears, missing teeths :lol:, and the rest of details you want. I can´t imagine the quantity of points in the faces/hairs 3D models...
Boots have better quality too, and kits seems more easy to make.

A new PES´s editing era is beginning, Im so excited...:mryellow:

Thanks Ariel and others for the research and work you´re doing :applause:

You can see knees, arms and hands on the right part of the face. It looks like you can edit every single player skin color separately :shock: plus the stunning quality this faces may achieve with the touch of great facemakers like Mystiq, Mani3k, etc...
You can edit perfect ears, missing teeths :lol:, and the rest of details you want. I can´t imagine the quantity of points in the faces/hairs 3D models...
Boots have better quality too, and kits seems more easy to make.

A new PES´s editing era is beginning, Im so excited...:mryellow:

Thanks Ariel and others for the research and work you´re doing :applause:
As far as I know, guys... the texture of the face have arms, legs..hands..so, there isn't four colour skins. We will be able to give the EXACT colour of a skin :)
Yes, I 've said that :D:D:D:D Will be great :) And don't forget that We will be able to add tatoos like in FIFA editing...I know what I'm talking about :D

Yes, I 've said that :D:D:D:D Will be great :) And don't forget that We will be able to add tatoos like in FIFA editing...I know what I'm talking about :D

Missed that post :p.

We´r gonna be able to put whoever we want between supporters too :D (Maradona, Victoria Beckham, yourself...) :lmao::lmao:

The problem here is that my PC can't handle the game properly - I've had to play the demo with the quality of detail in low. I might get the game for my PS3, but that means I won't be able to edit it. Oh well.

ahhhrGH...need the memory address that locks the time #.#

* ok, going to find out myself xD
that will be a long night ;D
(i've to get up 6:15am xD)

Last edited:
at the moment the kits aren't crypted, but i'm sure that konami will encrypt them in the final release :(

seems that the game got the template layers in a file and the texture one in another file... and then ingame it mux them.

With the quality of those textures all that´s left is to improve KONAMI´s 3D models...

That's it... But think that we have in this community great facemakers. We are going to improve this!!!!! We can ! :D

I don't know what kind of photos did they use but from the players that we don't have good pics, they did a f*cking realistic texture of them.

ehm..could somebody give me a thump up or down XD
is 0D11F1E4 the right adress for changing the difficulty? ^^"

at the moment the kits aren't crypted, but i'm sure that konami will encrypt them in the final release :(

seems that the game got the template layers in a file and the texture one in another file... and then ingame it mux them.

Great work mate :)
Kits are not encrypted as you said. I´m not sure if they will change it in the final release. Every file includes home and away kits. Starting in 7529 to 7760. In file 8035 it´s the template.

Back
Top Bottom