PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

If anyone has sorted out the time thing so matches can be played for longer time can they please tell me how to do it please ? Will be really greatful

If anyone has sorted out the time thing so matches can be played for longer time can they please tell me how to do it please ? Will be really greatful

Dude, in what language do we have to tell you to STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS! Enough, Basta, Assez!

When such a thing is ready, don't you think it will be advertised? Do you think they'll keep it for themselves? NO! So stop polluting the thread with your endless requests, FFS!

lol Mcgann you prat. :D

Could someone run down what is/isn't available so far to save me searching through the thread please. Im not really sure i understand the whole concept of the expander thingy. :)

I dont understand any of it lol. Im just waiting till the guys find out a way to make the games longer that'll do for me :D

lol Mcgann you prat. :D

Could someone run down what is/isn't available so far to save me searching through the thread please. Im not really sure i understand the whole concept of the expander thingy. :)

Nothing is available, the exe needs to be modified to allow for extra time people using hex editors and trainer makers to find the string that changes the timer. No luck findind it yet.

kdjac

omg XD crashed PES...\\:o/
[klick on tha thumbnail ;D]

ok...im gonna go to bed right now ;):lmao: byee folks ^^

fellow people who are working on a time patch - i've been trying for hours now, it seems much harder than usual. this time just a hex editor won't be enough, someone with softice needs to help, because there is probably a timer interval and another variable which holds the same value as the normal time variable so i guess it's sort of a protection. ive found tons of different memory addresses holding that time variable (only one for seconds, about 7 for mins). I'm sure that with the right tools it's going to be possible. i also tried in c++ to poke the addresses with the value "0" in a neverending loop but it doesn't seem to work, because the there's a pointer to that variable in the game

in short - gotta have debugger, can't run softice on winxpsp2, any ideas?

+if anyone with a debugger needs help with anything, contact me here :)

fellow people who are working on a time patch - i've been trying for hours now, it seems much harder than usual. this time just a hex editor won't be enough, someone with softice needs to help, because there is probably a timer interval and another variable which holds the same value as the normal time variable so i guess it's sort of a protection. ive found tons of different memory addresses holding that time variable (only one for seconds, about 7 for mins). I'm sure that with the right tools it's going to be possible. i also tried in c++ to poke the addresses with the value "0" in a neverending loop but it doesn't seem to work, because the there's a pointer to that variable in the game

I dont think its EXE related meself i think its a file within the IMG files, getting nothing on memory scanners for time.

kdjac

could be either. thing is i'm getting lots of addresses with the time value, but searching for the timer interval is a pain in the ass. i'll look on the IMG files

could be either. thing is i'm getting lots of addresses with the time value, but searching for the timer interval is a pain in the ass. i'll look on the IMG files

Indeed. In the end I could stop the timer onscreen, but the internal would still be counting.
However with some memory editing I could access the forbidden menu's in the pause screen and made some screenshots.
Oh and unlimited substitutions lol.
But there are no camera settings to be found in the menu :(

Last edited:
File unnamed 7760 includes the Turkey Kits
If you decompress the file you get will include home and away kits.

Firts home then away both starting with WE00
Seems that barborv found the format since I´ve tried with DXT1, DXT3 and DXT5 and they don´t work. Are kits DXT2?

yeah I agree all i get is crashing when the game is about to begin

The good news is that it looks that files (and the way they're organized/work) are not so different from other PES so there's a big hope that kitserver might be possible...let's hope that juce and robbie have the motivation to keep their great work.
The bad news is it seems that almost every file (faces, kits, boots, hairs) have to be made all over again..no chance to use those already made...it's not that bad for kits, faces and boots, but it's a pity we can't use more than 500 stadiums we already have because it takes ages to get those made..we'll feel that.. Let's hope they're compatible...

Thanks for your 'quest for the right files', guys!

Indeed. In the end I could stop the timer onscreen, but the internal would still be counting.
However with some memory editing I could access the forbidden menu's in the pause screen and made some screenshots.

How did you made this ?

How did you made this ?

Use Tsearch.
In every menu of pes2008 the first option will be 0, the next is 1 and etcetera.
So when u are in a menu, just switch to every option while searching for the right value in tsearch.
When u find the address u'll notice it will skip some options.
Change the number and the cursor will go to the locked option.

its to big size for pes demo , maybe is some teams more locked like pes3 ( have all clubs in demo locked ) demo when he comes to pc

OMG i hope Konami didnt forget to include the camera option. like "the delete account" option on pes6.

Back
Top Bottom