PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

fuck this...i must change this..want 2nd controlleer....now search begins again
PS: Yes i inserted a new gamepad and now i have 2 controller but can't move the 2nd

Last edited:
more Gloves i made
aasxy3.png

reuschqr3.png

Last edited:
Youshould tryto enter in the non-selectable menu of time for matches, as you entered in the hidden menu inside a match. Then you should be able to change the duration of match to 15 min. or 20, or 10, don´t you?

yeah after looking in all the menus in pause screen and changing things like stadion effects and entrance scenes i tryed to do the same in the options menu for the time....
but no luck.... it was very very late and i was tired so i will try it again today.

5518.png

Well This is not Texture in my Opinion . It is Bump . In 3D Design Every 3D Object can Have 3 Images :
1- Texture
2- Transparency
3- Bump Map : Look at examples ...

Zip Bump :
JeansBump.jpg

Tire Bump :
Alain_TireLG.jpg

Maybe many of you guys know what Bump is but I think Many of Our Work should be on Bumps ... Kitmaker's Work are now easy they make Texture Flat ... Then game Applies Bump on it and it looks 3D ! About Hair i think this way too \\:o/
They don't make hair Style in 3D they put Bump and texture and at last hair have a basic 3D like before (O-Edit) ...

This is what i think :roll:

Too many questions without answer..:D

One question more:

If someone (Ariel & co.) have thought that deleting the part until the word DDS to get the texture... Will be same way to get the model file?

Will be there a model file? I think it's possible to edit the model in game with the texture like they've announced. Maybe..It's the end of the model editing? We don't know...

Last edited:
I found two adresses for changing the difficulty.
A5E11E4 and A5E19BA
Can anyone confirm these?
But i did't manage to get access to other locked options like time before the game starts. is there a value changed, when moving the cursor from difficulty down to the ok button?

i'm also very optimistic... editing textures would be easier because they are totally flat...editing bumps is the difficult part...but, once done you can use them as templates :)

hair is great...that mean that the texture of the hair ist just the hair color and the bump makes it look 3D...sound good to me!

the only problem are the tools...but as always: new engine, new luck! ;)

I found two adresses for changing the difficulty.
A5E11E4 and A5E19BA
Can anyone confirm these?
But i did't manage to get access to other locked options like time before the game starts. is there a value changed, when moving the cursor from difficulty down to the ok button?

Cursor on difficulty settings -> some Xvalue would be 0.
Cursor on confirm button -> some other Yvalue would be 0.
Because the confirm button uses a different counter than the "inner table".
But its almost impossible to find the Xvalue because it never changes and will be 0 all the time.
Its the same in the formation settings, where inner menu's has their own 'rowcounter'.

Furthermore by comparing the settings.dat from pes6 with that from pes2008 I could add the buttons for the second controller in hexedit, however the pes2008 settings.dat has some sort of CRC at 0x0C and 0x0D which prevents the controller from working.

here is a quick try for a template made from a pes6 template :

bump :

(made with the High pass filter in photoshop)

normal map :

(made with the normal map plugin for photoshop)

it could be a solution for kit making...

Last edited:
i cant understand why konami uses the same size for faces and kits (512).
1024 or even 768 would be enough... Hope kitserver is released this year too.

PD: about the normal map, remember that the engine changes them when player is in movement. So if you do a template, you should modify all the normal maps to make it real.

just a question for all those smart asses who like to dis other people for being eager to extend the game time on the pes2008 demo.where do they get off telling people to stop posting questions or requests and did they manage to change the match time on the pes 6 or 5 demo..:8):

Cursor on difficulty settings -> some Xvalue would be 0.
Cursor on confirm button -> some other Yvalue would be 0.
Because the confirm button uses a different counter than the "inner table".
But its almost impossible to find the Xvalue because it never changes and will be 0 all the time.
Its the same in the formation settings, where inner menu's has their own 'rowcounter'.

Furthermore by comparing the settings.dat from pes6 with that from pes2008 I could add the buttons for the second controller in hexedit, however the pes2008 settings.dat has some sort of CRC at 0x0C and 0x0D which prevents the controller from working.
can u send me your new settings.dat?i think it should work if u add controller 2 button :roll:

Will all you babies please stop complaining. IT'S A FUCKING DEMO!!!!!!!!

Well done all the guys investigating how to edit it, it will obviously be useful if the RELEASED game files are the same as the demo files. Keep up the good work, you know we all appreciate you.

As for all the babies wanting their edits NOW...........grow up. The game is out in only a month.

IT'S ONLY A DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,)

Back
Top Bottom