PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Thanks robygr!

Can you do a 1360 * 768 one though? Please? ;)

There is something weird with the game.
When I use my laptops screen it allows me to select certain resolutions, but once I change to my 32" LCD and try to run the game it says my video card is not good enough to run the selected resolution, even though my laptop is 1440*900 and my TV is 1360*768, I have to rerun settings.exe and I don´t get high resolutions when on my TV. :(

Got your weird resolution right here
settings.rar - 0.30MB

wow! what a work!

thanks to everybody.

anyway... what about the balls mates?

and... team flags?? I think they're too smaller in team selection!!

and.. scoreboards? looks like PES6 but with better quality!

I have one question. Do you play with two controles? Human versus human? It's any patch? Exists any patch?

Which one, this topic is growing fast ;).
Either way, I think i'm overlooking something in the settings.dat file. It's not a big file to understand.

Zeus,

Maybe you should update the first post of this topic to include the patches available, intially these resolution fix patches.
That way we can always go to the first post to see the latest patches available. ;)

YEAH! I hope someone can fix that! And pls re-upload that patched SETTINGS.exe to File-Front or somethin'! I can't download from RS at the moment! THANX!

yep 1680x1050 would be awesome!
Indeed, I'd love to see pes2008 on my native resolution.
The highest res I can choose is 1280x1024.

And on my laptop, the highest possible resolution is 1024x768, while the native res is 1280x800.
Can anyone tell me why it offers different resolutions on different machines (or what is it based on?).

Keep up the good work guys :applause:

Last edited:
Hi guys,
got a question
is it possible to change the Stadium , or at least the turf ?
patch or somthin' ??

thanks alot
Bye bye .

Back
Top Bottom